The Ring

Story Info
A young man discovers a ring with special powers.
2.5k words
4.39
380.6k
239

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
863 Followers

This is a work of fiction. That means it is not believable. I appreciate all the feedback that you leave but please remember this is not a true story and is not meant to be a true story.

Chase Carriker was excited all day long because today was his last day on his summer job. Later that afternoon, he would be driving to California to start college at UCLA and it would be the first time he had seen his mother and sister since Christmas. He had been living with his dad in Northwest Florida since his parents got divorced more than four years ago. His mother Susan and sister Melody stayed in California, while he moved with his dad to Florida. While he loved his dad, he could not wait to see his mom and sister because he missed them a great deal.

After packing all of his stuff into his vintage 66 mustang and telling his dad goodbye, he backed out of the driveway and headed west. He figured he would drive to New Orleans, spend the night, check out the French Quarter and then maybe hit the casinos for a little while. After all, it was only a 3-hour drive and he had never been to New Orleans. He knew New Orleans was famous for Mardi Gras and the Blues.

After driving into the setting sun for what seemed like forever, he finally arrived and checked into a hotel close to the French Quarter. The hotel clerk gave him directions and told him about all of the hot spots. Chase thanked the man, and then headed out for a night on the town. Little did he know, after tonight, his life would change forever.

Chase was walking around the French Quarter checking out some of the shops when he came across one that read. 'Learn your future now Psychic Madam Lou knows all and will tell all'

Chase found this interesting so he thought. 'This ought to be fun I think I'll try it.'

As he entered the building, he noticed an elderly woman sitting behind a counter. She motioned for him to follow her through a curtain and told him to sit at a table with a crystal ball sitting on top of it. She then informed him that for $20.00 she would look into the crystal ball and tell him his future. Chase paid her and she began.

Rubbing all over the crystal ball with her hands, she started mumbling some incoherent words when suddenly her eyes opened wide and she looked straight at Chase and began to speak. "You are embarking on a long journey that will lead you to much pleasure and power. You are a man to be both feared and loved. The many women in your life will have undying faith in all that you say and do. Still, you must remember with great power comes great responsibility."

Chase politely thanked the woman and left the shop chuckling to himself and thinking. 'I don't know where she got the idea of me having many women, hell; I'm 18 years old and still haven't got laid.'

Chase was about to call it a night when he had an odd feeling he must go into this antique shop. As he was walking through the shop, he passed by the jewelry counter and as he looked down, he saw a gold ring with three stones. It had one white stone, one blue stone, and one green stone. As he looked down at it, he thought he saw the stones light up one at a time in succession.

He asked the old man behind the counter if he could see the ring. The old man reached under the counter and handed it to him. Chase inspected the ring and noticed there really was nothing truly special about it but for some reason he really wanted it.

The old man told him the price of the ring was $5000. Chase had saved all of his money up over the summer so he would not have to work while he was in school but he really wanted this ring. He finally told the old man that he really liked the way the stones lit up but he could not afford $5000.

The old man suddenly looked terrified and asked? "Just exactly how did the stones light up?"

When Chase replied, the white stone lit up first then the blue and then the green and they lit up in succession. The old man had a stupefied look on his face and told Chase he would sell the ring to him for $50.00.

Chase thought it strange that the old man was going to sell him a $5000 ring for $50.00 but he pulled out a $50.00 bill and paid the man. Just as Chase was walking out the door, the old man grabbed him by the arm and said. "Remember my young friend, with great power comes great responsibility."

After putting the ring on, Chase started tingling all over and suddenly felt a swell of self-confidence rush through his body. He then started back to his hotel.

He had only walked a few blocks when he saw a prostitute standing on the street corner in front of him. He figured now was as good as any to lose his virginity so he started walking toward her. The closer he got to the woman he noticed she was about in her mid forties and while she was not Miss America, she had a nice body a pretty face.

She looked at Chase and asked? "Hey good looking, are you looking for a good time?"

Chase replied. "Yes ma'am. "

The hooker said. "Well you look like a good kid, I'm gonna give you a break. It's gonna cost you $50.00 for a blowjob or $100.00 for the works."

Chase told her. "I think I'll take the works. Let's go to my hotel, it's only a couple blocks up the street."

She agreed and they began to walk to his hotel. As they were walking, she felt the urge to reach out and hold his hand. She did not know why because in this business, she had come to despise men but for some reason this young man was different.

Chase looked into her eyes and told her. "This is my first time, please show me how to do this right."

She had this strange feeling she would do anything for him and she replied. "Honey after tonight, you will have learned all you ever need to know."

After arriving back at the hotel and entering his room, she could not wait to get his clothes off. Chase was startled as she shoved him hard into the wall and started kissing him while ripping his clothes off, she immediately dropped to her knees and pulled his cock out of his pants and started sucking him off like there was no tomorrow.

Chase was feeling more pleasure that he had ever felt in his young life, when suddenly he got the shock of his life because when he looked down it appeared as if his cock must have grown at least 5 inches longer and a couple of inches around. He figured he must be imagining things and just put it out of his mind for now.

As much as he was enjoying the blowjob, he wanted to fuck her silly, so he reached down, picked her up, and gently tossed her on the bed. While he was pulling his pants off, she was quickly removing all of her clothes, and when both were completely naked, Chase moved in for the kill.

With his cock in hand, he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her wet slit and with one forceful shove; he went all the way in. She gasped at the size of him but slowly they began to pick up a rhythm and while she could not believe it, she was actually beginning to enjoy herself.

She thought. 'It has been almost 10 years since I have enjoyed sex. I don't know what it is about this young man but I'm going to lay back and enjoy this.'

After what seemed like an hour to Chase (when in reality, it had only been about 10 minutes) he could feel the familiar feeling boiling up in his balls and he knew that he could not hold out for long. Chase thought quickly. 'I want her to cum when I cum too.'

With that thought, she dug her fingernails hard into his ass and pulled him as deep as she could into her and with him giving one final hard thrust, both of them came hard.

As they lay there, cuddling in each other's arms like two people in love she looked into his eyes and said. "Honey I thought I was going to teach you a few things but I have to tell you, there isn't anything I can teach you that you don't already know. That was absolutely the best fuck I have had in years. In my line to work I usually don't enjoy sex but tonight was fantastic. For the first time in years I actually enjoyed myself. Thank you, this one is on the house."

After she got dressed, she kissed him on the cheek and told him. "If you please every woman you meet like that, you're going to have to carry a big stick to beat them off of you."

Chase drifted off to sleep and began to dream. He was in a room and there were naked women everywhere, as he looked around he saw that all of them were hovering around a bed in the center of the room. As he walked closer to the bed, he saw one of the women having sex with some kind of creature. (The creature was green and had pointed ears and a pointed tail but he could not have been more than 4 foot tall, still, the most impressive thing about him was his dick, it must have been 1½ foot long and 5 inches around.)

The creature then looked around and spoke to Chase. "Hey buddy, my name's Hornica and I've been waiting on you for 150 years. You see I'm the ancient god of lust. Only a true virgin male that could see the stones light up in succession on the ring, would be able to awaken me. I will give you more power than you can ever imagine as long as you keep my lust alive. You can trust no one with this knowledge because I have many enemies and my enemies are your enemies. The only way I can be banished again is for my enemies to sacrifice you and another virgin female to the gods. As each day passes, you will learn a little more about my powers and you will grow stronger, in case you have not noticed already; your body will begin to change so that you will be irresistible to all women. All you have to do is layback and enjoy because any woman you want is yours. They will not be able to resist your urges. Just remember, never take the ring off under any circumstances. Now, get your sleep because you have a big day in front of you tomorrow."

Chase awoke the next morning and decided to take a shower, as he was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, he noticed he had grown a full mustache and he looked a full 4 or 5 inches taller and the muscle on his arms were well defined. When he looked down at his dick, he knew he was not wrong last night when he thought his dick was bigger, it had to be at least 8 inches long and 3 inches around and he was not even hard.

He then got in the shower thinking about the weird dream he had last night. 'It must have been real; this could not just be a coincidence.'

Meanwhile, the hotel maid (a young black woman about 20 years old ) had come into his room and started cleaning, she had just started making up the bed when she realized someone was in the shower.

At about the same time Chase thought. 'I wish I had a beautiful woman to take my shower with.'

Little did he know but his wish was about to come true.

The young maid had just finished replacing the pillowcases when she suddenly had the urge to remove her clothes and take a shower with the young man in the bathroom.

Without thinking, she removed her clothes, then entered the bathroom and opened the shower door to a very startled and surprised Chase.

She said. "My name is Tanya, how may I please you master?"

Before he could say a word, she grabbed his fast hardening cock and slowly began stroking it.

Chase thought. 'I know it wasn't a dream but why did she call me master?'

Tanya dropped to her knees and slowly tried to take his cock in her mouth but she could not get her mouth all of the way around it, so Chase pulled her up and passionately kissed her. He then picked her up and using the shower wall for support, he entered her. As he thrust in and out of her, she could feel that he was touching places in her that had never been touched before and probably would never be touched again.

Tanya began screaming. "Yes right there, you are the one I have been looking for my whole life. Fuck me; fuck me hard. Faster, faster, faster, I am Cumminnnnnggggggg!!!

Then all it once she started to have one orgasm after another, it seemed to her that they would never stop. As her whole body began to shudder, Chase could not take it any longer and started Cumming, shooting rope after rope of cum into her belly. Little did he know, one of his seeds had found its home.

Chase told her. "That was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know what ever possessed you to come in here but you are amazing. You are so beautiful, I could never have dreamed of making love to such an utterly beautiful woman as you."

A breathless Tanya told him. "I don't know what came over me; all at once I just wanted to come in and make love to you. Before today, I would've never had sex with a white man and I sure as hell never thought a white man would be my perfect lover but you are the most amazing lover I have ever had."

After both had showered and dressed, Tanya kissed Chase goodbye and they decided to exchange phone numbers. After exchanging phone numbers, Chase checked out of the hotel and left.

Chase could not believe his luck, he left home a virgin and now he was leaving New Orleans after having slept with two amazing women. He did not know what the rest of his future would hold in store but so far, it was off to a good start.

bamadude55
bamadude55
863 Followers