Destressing

Story Info
Keara's stressed.
1.1k words
4
10.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers

JOEL: Hello.

KEARA: Hi.

JOEL: How are you?

KEARA: Stressed, but okay, thanks. How are you?

JOEL: I'm fine. Why are you stressed?

KEARA: I don't want to talk about it. How's work going?

JOEL: Same as always. Nothing ever changes there.

KEARA: That doesn't sound good.

JOEL: It is what it is. Why are you stressed?

KEARA: I said I don't want to talk about it.

JOEL: Why not? Talking helps. It's good to get that kind of stuff out.

KEARA: You have your own stuff going on. You don't need to hear mine.

KEARA: And you've told me before that I talk about my problems too much.

JOEL: Sometimes you do. But this time, I'm telling you to talk about it.

JOEL: We're friends. Friends listen.

KEARA: I don't want to add to your stress.

KEARA: Did you have fun at the club you went to the other night?

JOEL: Not really. It was too loud; it gave me a headache.

KEARA: That's too bad. When you mentioned it in the chat room, it sounded like you'd have a good time.

JOEL: Uh huh. So why are you stressed?

KEARA: You aren't going to let up, are you.

JOEL: No. If you need to talk, talk to me.

KEARA: It's hard to talk about.

KEARA: It's about my job. You said you didn't want to hear about that stuff anymore.

JOEL: I said that months ago, when it was all you ever talked about. This is different. What's up?

KEARA: It's getting worse. My boss keeps blaming me for everything that's going wrong, and a lot's been going wrong. It isn't my fault, though. I'm just doing what I'm told.

JOEL: That doesn't sound good.

JOEL: Maybe you need to start looking for another job.

KEARA: I think so, but it's going to be hard to find one for a company as good as this one.

JOEL: Is the company worth what your boss is putting you through?

KEARA: No, not really. Not at all, actually.

JOEL: Then look for another job. You'll find something. Can you hang in at your job until something else comes along?

KEARA: Yeah. I've been there this long. I can stand it a while longer, I guess.

JOEL: Of course you can. You've been through a lot worse than this, from what you've told me, and you've always come out all right.

KEARA: Yeah, I have.

JOEL: Then you're worrying too much.

JOEL: You'll be able to find another job. You're making yourself feel bad.

KEARA: It's going to be hard to find references. I know my boss won't give me one.

JOEL: Maybe not, but I'm sure other people would. You just have to ask.

KEARA: Yeah, I guess.

JOEL: You're hurting yourself by worrying so much. Take a deep breath, make a plan of how to look for another job, and stop thinking about it so much.

KEARA: That's why I didn't want to talk about it, because I didn't want to think about it.

JOEL: Think about happy things, like your dream job.

KEARA: Like getting laid. LOL.

JOEL: LOL. Been a while, huh?

KEARA: Yeah.

JOEL: How long?

KEARA: About three months.

JOEL: That isn't long.

KEARA: It is when I'm this stressed. I need something to take my mind off everything.

JOEL: Do something about it, then.

KEARA: I can't. There's nothing I can do about it. Or, to be precise, no one I can do.

JOEL: LOL

KEARA: LOL. You know I'm not into random hookups.

JOEL: Well, if you were closer, I'd be able to help you out.

KEARA: I know. Too bad I'm not.

JOEL: Yes, it is. It's been a while for me, too.

KEARA: So if I was closer, we could help each other out.

JOEL: Yes, we could.

JOEL: What would you do?

KEARA: I don't know.

JOEL: Yes, you do. When we were seeing each other, what did you like doing?

KEARA: Kissing you.

JOEL: Kissing's a start. Pressing your lips against mine, your tongue touching mine. What are our hands doing while we kiss? Where do you touch me?

KEARA: My hands are between us, on your chest. I always loved touching your chest.

JOEL: Over my shirt or under it?

KEARA: Under. I pull your shirt out of your jeans and slide my hands under it, touching your bare skin.

JOEL: Good.

JOEL: And with both hands, I cup your ass, pulling you tight against me. Can you feel my hard, thick cock against you?

KEARA: Yes.

JOEL: Do you want to touch it?

KEARA: Yes.

JOEL: Tell me.

KEARA: I touch your cock. I undo your jeans so I can hold it in my hand.

JOEL: You stroke it, caress it. Taste it. Do you remember the taste and texture of my cock?

KEARA: I could never forget that. I can almost taste you now.

JOEL: Think about having me in your mouth again. How do you feel?

KEARA: Horny.

JOEL: Are you wet?

KEARA: Yes. Are you hard?

JOEL: Yes.

JOEL: Where do you want my hard cock?

KEARA: In my mouth.

JOEL: Uh huh. Where else?

JOEL: Do you want it in your hot, wet, pussy?

KEARA: Yes.

JOEL: Or in your ass?

KEARA: Yes.

JOEL: Both?

KEARA: Well, not at the same time. LOL.

JOEL: LOL

JOEL: So you want to fuck my long, thick cock with your wet pussy... You want to straddle me and lower yourself onto my cock. You want to ride me.

KEARA: Yes!

JOEL: And then when I've fucked you into a few orgasms, I tell you to get off me. I make you get on your hands and knees and ram my cock into you from behind.

KEARA: Mmmmm, yes!

JOEL: Into your pussy or into your ass?

KEARA: Whichever you want.

JOEL: I want your sweet ass.

KEARA: Then take it. Fuck my ass.

JOEL: Touch yourself.

KEARA: I already am.

JOEL: Are you going to cum?

KEARA: I want to.

JOEL: Make yourself cum while you think about my hard cock sliding into your tight ass. The pain giving way to pleasure.

KEARA: Yes!

JOEL: You're going to cum, aren't you? Do it, Keara. Cum for me.

JOEL: Are you all right?

KEARA: I just came.

KEARA: I can't believe I just did that at the computer.

JOEL: You have before.

KEARA: Yeah, and I never can believe it when I do.

JOEL: LOL

JOEL: How do you feel now?

KEARA: Less stressed.

JOEL: Good.

KEARA: Still not as good as the real thing, though.

JOEL: We'll have to see what we can do.

JOEL: Right now, I have to go finish some paperwork. Take care.

KEARA: You too.

JOEL: Night.

KEARA: Night.

KarennaC
KarennaC
616 Followers