Denied Ch. 01

Story Info
She decides to take control.
584 words
4.03
89.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CyranoQ
CyranoQ
8 Followers

Chapter 1: Beginning

I had my first orgasm at the age of twelve. Since then, I've come at least once a day, usually twice, sometimes even more. I once calculated at least 20,000 orgasms in that time, maybe more. Competitive me wonders if there's record. Could phone those Guinness chaps.

Now, I'm married to someone who's resolutely vanilla, and uncomfortable with going outside her boundaries. However, sometimes, she surprises me. Herself, even. This is one such occasion.

-----------------

I'm inside her, building up to the inevitable. Face to face. Looking into each other's eyes.

"I've been thinking ..."

I slow down.

"Yes?"

"You come quite a lot, don't you."

"Erm, yes. So?"

"Well I was wondering ..."

"Yes?"

"I was wondering how it would be if you didn't. For a bit."

"You mean?"

"Yes. That thing you bought. I was thinking we could try it."

"Oh. When were you thinking?"

"Well, I'll let you finish. Make the most of it, though, it may be your last for some time."

"How long were you thinking of keeping me?"

"Not sure. Yet. Keep going. Of course, if you don't want me to, you can just stop now."

I fill her within two minutes, knowing it could be my last for some time. Is that what makes it more intense, somehow?

"Kiss me down there. Please?"

I spend the next twenty minutes savouring our combined essences, holding on tightly through two shattering climaxes. Afterwards, we lie together, savouring the afterglow.

"Right. Get it out of the drawer."

I comply while she goes and gets something to wash up with. She then spends fifteen minutes making sure it fits properly, trying the various combinations of rings and spacers. I lie there, let her get on with it, only responding to her occassional requests as how it feels. Eventually, there's a click, and I look down to see my pride and joy encased in clear plastic, with a small padlock keeping everything together. Things start to feel tight, despite the recent exertions.

There are two keys to the padlock. One is on a thin chain, that she places around her neck. Wearing just that, she picks up the other one, and telling me to stay where I am, leaves the room. A few minutes later, she's back, still nude apart from the key bouncing around between her breasts.

"Right. Here's how it is. I've hidden the other key, in an emergency you can call me and I'll tell you where it is. If you find it and use it without telling me, I'll know. And I've thought about how long your cock is mine for, and I've decided. Rather than a set time, I have a pair of dice here, I'm going to roll them and you'll be released when you've given me that number of orgasms. Oh, and to make it more interesting for you, I'm not going to tell you what your score to beat is. Agreed?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Not now, no."

She grins, turns to the chest of drawers, and I hear the sound of the dice rolling.

"Oh dear," she says.

"Bad news?"

"Could be. Now, show me how much you appreciate me."

"Now? You want me to start scoring already?"

"No. I want you to go and get me a cup of coffee."

Off I go to the kitchen, contemplating the surprise of finding out she can be like this.

And calculating the odds of a pair of six-sided dice.

CyranoQ
CyranoQ
8 Followers