College Threesome

Story Info
Girlfriend and I hookup with her roommate.
1.9k words
4.04
126.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hhart708
hhart708
46 Followers

Like all guys, I had always wanted to have a threesome with two women. What guy would not want to have two women, two pussies, four tits to worship and satisfy? Or for that matter, two mouths to suck his dick.

My fantasy, unfortunately did come true and its repercussions changed my life dramatically. It started like any other Friday night on my small Pennsylvania college campus, a few beers with my fraternity brothers, a quick shower, a short drive to my girlfriend's house for a party and then out to the bars for a drunken stupor to forget about a tough week of classes, and then back to my girlfriend Michelle's house for good 21-year old sex.

At 2 a.m. as my girlfriend, Michelle and I headed out of the baron foot from the local college bar, we ran into one of her housemates, Debbie.

Debbie was as girl who liked to have a good time and get to a certain point with a guy late at night and then simply put him off. She was a well-known campus cock-tease after a few beers and the fact that she was very smart and good looking allowed her to get away with it. As the three of us got home from the short walk to their house, I figured that Michelle and I would head right to her bedroom for what had always been a great fuck after satisfying each other with our mouths.

"Don't head up to bed yet, stay and hang out with me for another beer, I don't want to go to bed by myself yet," pleaded Debbie, as she headed to the kitchen for three beers.

I looked at Michelle silently pleading with her to go up to her room with me now. As if she knew what I was thinking...she reached over and grabbed my dick and said, "Don't worry, one beer and you can put this in any hole that you want tonight," as she gave me another firm squeeze which made me hard as a rock in a second.

"Okay...we can hang out for a while, get some beers," said Michelle.

When Debbie came back she had six beers on a tray that she was carrying and put them down on the coffee table and handed us one each and sat on one end of the couch as I was in the middle and Michelle was leaning on my opposite shoulder, rubbing my arm.

"I brought us each two to save time," explained Debbie.

Michelle and I had been dating for almost two years and we were totally into each other and had done everything sexually that we could think of, from: videotaping us having sex, to anal, to watching porn together, to tying each other up, to shaving each other's bodies, to eating food off of each other, to sex outside or in my car.

She was wild and up for anything that involved sex. Michelle was 5'3", 139 pounds with 34B tits, with nipples that were always hard and long-teased brunette colored hair that she kept in a pony-tail. Debbie, on the other hand, was 5'7", 145, short blonde hair, 34D tits and wire-rimmed glasses that gave her that intellectual preppy look. Neither women drop dead gorgeous, but both my types of women. I on the other had, Larry, was NOT a blonde Adonis-type, I am a very average-looking guy. I am 5'11" 180 pounds, medium build, dark blonde hair and a 7" dick...like I said...very average.

As we were each starting our second beer and during a lull in the conversation, Michelle started to massage my chest and I moaned from it.

"I am sorry you guys, it is obvious you have better things to do than to sit here with lonely me," signed Debbie.

"No, we are having fun hanging out for now and we can wait to go upstairs," said Michelle.

"She's right Deb, I can't think of anything better than hanging out with you two gorgeous women," I said.

Debbie replied, "Maybe your mouth is saying that, but something else is saying that you want to do something else." As she looked down to see the outline in my jeans of my very hard dick.

Michelle and I both looked down to see what Debbie was talking about and we saw that my dick was ready for some air and all three of us started laughing, me with some embarrassment.

"Can't you control that thing," laughed Michelle. "Sorry, you know it has a mind of its own around two hot women," I replied, trying to hide my uneasy feeling.

"Awwww, what I nice thing to say," said Michelle as she leaned over and gave me a very hot kiss. As we broke the kiss, Debbie jokingly asked, "Can I thank him like that Michelle."

"Go for it, he deserves it," Michelle.

After that comment, Debbie's lips were on mine one second later giving me a hard French kiss. As Debbie leaned back, the three of us stared at each other and then Michelle leaned in again for other kiss and started to rub my chest and stomach. As Michelle broke the kiss, I turned towards Debbie as she asked again, "Can I thank him like that again? With a slow nod, Michelle gave her consent and Debbie gave me another hot kiss and rubbed my chest and stomach just like Michelle did. As Debbie, leaned back and without a word, Michelle leaned over to kiss me again and this time she went right to my dick, rubbing and squeezing it. As she stopped kissing me, this time Debbie did not ask, she just leaned in to copy what Michelle had just done, from the kiss to the dick squeeze.

As Debbie's kiss ended, we looked back and forth at each other, knowing this was a new adventure for us.

Not 10 seconds later, they both leaned in to kiss my cheeks and lick my lips and alternate kissing and touching me all over.

Michelle then said, "I think we should take this upstairs."

Are you sure about that, Michelle," said Debbie. "Yes I am if Larry is okay with it," said Michelle. Without a word, I stood up and pulled both girls up and went right upstairs to Michelle's room.

Once in Michelle's room, we all moved to the bed with me in the middle and continued our kissing. As the kisses continued, every so often, Michelle's and Debbie's tongues and lips would touch and share a brief his.

At this point, I sat up and let the girls move closer to each other and I begin to remove both of their clothes and quickly got them both down to bra and panties. What a beautiful site, two nearly naked women lying next to each other in a bed. The girls then started to strip me down to my boxers. When this was done, both girls started to kiss their way down my body. As they got to my boxers, they both pulled my boxers down as my stiff; pre-cum coated dick came out into the open, and started to lick my dick and balls. It was like I had died and gone to heaven.

As I felt my orgasm coming, I sat up, pushed them both down and proceeded to take both of their bras and panties off. Now both were naked and both had totally shaved pussies...just the way I like them when I am ready to put my tongue and lips on their pussies.

As I started to kiss and lick Michelle's pussy, I was fingering Debbie, who was sitting next to us watching everything that was happened as she twisted her nipples. I had gone down on Michelle many times before, so I knew what got her off fast. I proceeded to suck and bite on her clit and from how what she was, I knew it would not be long and just five seconds later, she grabbed my head and mashed my face into her pussy and started screaming..."I'mmmmmm cummmmming, right there, keeping biting right there, fuuuuuuuuck, I'm cumming." I had Michelle cum before while I was eating her out, but nothing like this as she just covered my face with her cum juice. As Michelle laid there trying to recover I started to lick my way up to her breasts and watched as Deb leaned over and started kissing Michelle's face all over, moaning out loud, "I have never been so hot and horny in my whole fucking life," as she continued to kiss Michelle's face and neck.

I slowly made my way up to lie on the other side of Michelle and started kissing the other side of her face. Deb than did something that made my dick hurt, she leaned over Michelle and started to lick Michelle's cunt juice off of my wet face. Michelle quickly noticed this and grabbed Deb's face and pulled it into her lips and started kissing her hard on the face. As I sat back and watched the girls kiss, I started to jerk my dick and Michelle noticed the movement and said, "You have two girls to take care of your dick, and I want to watch you fuck Deb right now," she said with forcefulness. "How do you want him Deb, he is all yours."

I want him from behind, I cum harder when I am on my hands and knees," explained Deb. "You got and with that Deb flipped over and pointed her ass towards me and as I started to climb behind here, Michelle pushed me out of the way and leaned down and starting licking Deb's pussy from behind and as she got more into it, she started to lick and rim Deb's asshole. "Oh my fucking God, you are licking my asshole, I need something in my pussy now,: cried Deb. With that Michelle looked up and grabbed by dick and put it up against Deb's pussy and slowly pushed it into her cunt. The feeling of a new pussy, especially one that my girlfriend had just licked was incredible and I had to hold still to avoid cumming to fast. Once the feeling passed, I started to fuck Deb hard and fast and heard her cry out..."faster, harder." Michelle had moved up and reached under Deb's chest and started to pull and twist Deb's nipples. As I continued to fuck and watch, Deb pulled Michelle up onto top of the bed and got Michelle on her back at the head of the bed with her legs spread and started licking and sucking Michelle's pussy. "Your pussy tastes so good and sweet," said Deb.

Upon hearing this I started to fuck Deb faster and suddenly I was cumming hard into Deb's pussy and as I started to go off, Deb screamed, "I'm cumming, keep fucking me you bastard, keep doing it, FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK."

After nine hard jets had spit out of my dick, I started to go soft and I pulled out of Deb and took a deep breathe as watched as Deb did not miss a beat and kept licking Michelle's pussy until Michelle grabbed her had and held it against her cunt and moaned out loud....I'mmmmmmmmmm cumminnnnnng again."

As we all came down from our sexual high we just laid on the bed and with me in the middle and each of them on either side of me with their heads on my shoulders. We ended up going for on more round that night with Deb and Michelle trading places for round two and each of us having another huge cum.

As it turned out, Michelle decided that group sex and threesomes were the only type of sex that could get her off....this led to many more threesome adventures for us both with other women and believe it or not another man...more threesome stories to come?

hhart708
hhart708
46 Followers