Punishing My Tits Ch. 03

Story Info
More fun with office supplies...
800 words
4.27
105k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers

*NOTE* For maximum enjoyment, read chapters 1 and 2 first!

All through the next day, I pretty much stayed wet, remembering the varied pleasures of the night before. I had a hard time paying attention to anything in front of me, remembering instead the pretty pink welts left by the clothespins on the soft, pale skin of my large tits, and the sensation of my nipples being jerked up repeatedly by the bungee cord as I shoved the dildo into my tight, wet cunt. I looked forward to opening my third bag of purchases, from the office-supply store.

That night, I readied myself once again, lying naked on my bed with my bag of supplies next to me. I spent the first few minutes caressing my boobs, rubbing and squeezing my nipples until they were standing at stiff attention, ready for the evening's experimentation. When I couldn't wait any longer to get started, I reached into the shopping bag and took out a small plastic bag that contained extra large rubber bands. They were stretchy, but strong, and very thick. I pulled a couple of these bands over each breast until they rested tightly at the base. Unlike the smooth nylon rope from the night before, the rubber stayed snugly against my skin, and the tension of the bands squeezed the hell out of my fat tits. It set the stage nicely for the next item—medium-sized rubber bands. I used these to snap against my boobs and nipples, over and over. I stretched a band taught between my finger and thumb, which I placed on either side of my nipple, then I plucked the band like a guitar string, letting it snap smartly against my defenseless bud.

When my breasts were red and stinging from this abuse, I set the medium-sized bands aside and brought out the smallest ones. These I twisted about my nipple tips, doubling and tripling them until they were sufficiently tight. Just like the larger bands, they gripped nicely, and the tips of my nipples squeezed out of the cruel constraints. I then resumed the snapping torture with the medium-sized bands until my red-hot nipples were throbbing and begging for mercy and my pussy was awash with urgent need. Once again, having sufficiently primed myself, I went to work on my engorged clit. The pressure built up in my constricted tits and nipples, and the throbbing was almost unbearable as I stroked my slippery clit. I soon felt the throbbing pressure build to a crescendo in my cunt, and I drove myself over the brink into orgasm, shuddering at the strength of the pulsations that rocked through me.

After my climax, I quickly removed the smallest, tightest bands from my nipples—cutting off the blood flow to a body part is not something to be fooled around with—and rubbed them vigorously. They had swollen by that point to an angry purple, but they quickly came down to a healthy dark pink, still smarting deliciously from the abuse. I removed the larger bands, then, and gently massaged the skin where they'd left reddened furrows. My pussy still twitched and throbbed slightly from my intense orgasm.

My mind was full of plans for putting my new tools of breast bondage and punishment to work, both solo and with my lovers. I know some men who would probably enjoy some of this treatment as well as I do, and I thought of the different configurations of clips and bands that could be used—maybe we could both wear clips that are each attached to the other person's pair, so that when we fuck, there is a constant, jerking pressure on both of us. Maybe we can squeeze my tits with the bigger rubber bands while the smaller bands constrict his nipples and the medium-sized bands encircle the base of his shaved cock and balls, holding back his ejaculation until he's ready to explode.

Just like I had considered being blindfolded while a lover slowly placed clothespins all over my breasts, I also think I'd like to be blindfolded while he snaps my defenseless boobs randomly with the rubber bands, as well. One of the best things about all these new toys was how they were all normal, easy-to-find, inexpensive items. I looked forward to sharing my ideas with like-minded people who would appreciate the creative ways a person might use groceries, housewares and office supplies, and I enjoyed the thought that I certainly would never look at bag clips and rubber bands the same way again! Full of delicious ideas and plans, I put my innocent-looking toys away and snuggled under the covers, savoring the residual throbbing of my tit torture and climax, satisfied with my three days of experimentation and looking forward to many future occasions of punishment—and pleasure.

RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers