Surprise of My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter & Daddy develop their relationship.
3.4k words
4.46
71.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyrate77
Pyrate77
13 Followers

On the singularly incredible night that she offered up her virginity to me and I took it —at first reluctantly and then gladly — my daughter Stefani slept curled up in my arms in my king sized bed. It was the first time I'd shared my bed with anyone since the death of my beloved wife Pamela in a car wreck eight months prior.

Stefani and I both slept in the nude, of course; after the events of the past several hours, there was no longer any conceivable reason for modesty, and we felt no shame or stigma in being naked together. On the contrary, it was a great joy and an amazing feeling of freedom for the both of us. She cuddled up close to me, as close as my very breath, and wrapped her body around mine, maximizing the delicious skin-on-skin contact.

"Mmmm, Daddy," she murmured. "I love the way your body feels against me. I love the feel of your hairiness and your beard against my soft skin." She was just 18, auburn haired, green eyed, and totally reveling in her newfound, blossoming sexuality. "Do you love it, too?"

"Oh, you bet I do, baby girl," I smiled. Somewhere far off in the back of my mind was a tiny, squawking, insolent voice, like a panicked Tweety bird freaking out in a coal mine, still shrieking that there was DANGER, that it wasn't safe, but I casually reached a hand back, found the noisy little fucker, and squeezed the life out of it. Shut up, you little feathered shit, I thought with an inner smile.

The teal-colored satin sheet draped over our bodies, the pale moonlight filtering through the blinds and adding a shimmer of argent to the darkened room. Stef's auburn hair lay like a dark stain spilled across the pillows, her face mere inches from mine. I had been dozing for quite a while, and woke up in the night; the clock on the table across the room read 2:17 AM.

I slipped my hand beneath the sheet and grazed it lightly across Stefani's small, firm left breast, with its large, pale nipple. I still felt like the entire experience must have been a dream.

She sighed pleasurably as she slept. Nope, I thought to myself, this is no dream.

I smiled, closed my weary eyes, went back to sleep and actually did begin to dream.

==

Oddly, I dreamt of Pamela, my deceased wife. In my dream, I was at my office at the advertising company in which I am a partner. I was seated at my desk working on a project when the phone rang. It was very much a lucid dream, one in which the dreamer is aware that he's dreaming, and I recognized the scenario as it began to unfold. The day Pamela had been killed, sitting at my desk was exactly where I had been in real life. A telephone call had come in to my desk from a police officer who broke the horrible news to me that there had been an automobile accident. Pamela's bright red 2007 Corvette convertible had been forced off the Interstate by a weary and careless semi-truck driver as she was coming home from a visit to her mother's house. She'd hit a concrete column on a bridge abutment at more than 75 miles an hour; there was almost nothing left of the Vette. The doctors said that Pamela had been killed instantly, and never knew what hit her.

When the phone rang, I knew immediately that it was going to be that particular piece of bad news; I'd had this dream untold dozens of times in the eight long months since I'd had to bury my wife. I had relived the nightmare over and over.

I picked up the phone with a businesslike "This is Addams," expecting to hear the voice of the cop. Instead, I heard Pam's delicate, breathy voice say, "Hi, honey." For some reason, although I was acutely aware, even within the dream, that she was dead, and I was caught by surprise that it was her on the phone rather than the cop, it still didn't seem at all unnatural to hear from her.

I could see her face in my mind. She had the same auburn hair as Stef, but her eyes were a deep mahogany brown. "Pamela," I said longingly, "Baby, I've missed you so much." My heart ached until I thought I would drop dead right there on the spot. They'd find my body seated in my office chair, and I'd be gone.

But Pam's voice brought me back to my senses. "I miss you, too, darling," she said softly, "but this is how our lives played out. It's all right, my love… you have to go on. You really do."

I hesitated over the next question I wanted to ask her. "Pam," I said, "are you… happy?" I found myself choking the words out. "What I meanis… is it true, what they say…? That is, about being free from pain and sorrow, and the cares of this world?"

"Oh, yes. It's true," she responded immediately. "I'm perfectly, infinitely happy, sweetheart. And I want you and Stevie to be happy too," using her personal nickname for Stefani. While Pam had doted on Stef, she'd been expecting our baby to be a boy — I never knew exactly why she'd been so certain — and when Stef turned out to be a girl, Pam, of course, loved her anyway and nicknamed her Stevie as a joke. The nickname had stuck for the past eighteen years.

I was suddenly apprehensive. "Stefani…?" Did she know about us? My heart pounded in my chest.

"Yes, honey. You've made Stefani so very happy by what's happened between the two of you," she reassured me. "It's nothing to be ashamed of at all. She's a grown woman now, and she knows what she wants… and, honey, she wants you. I want you to make each other happy for as long as you want it to continue."

The dream suddenly disappeared like a soap bubble bursting. I found myself awake and looked down at Stefani's sleeping form. She was still curled up tightly against my side, her breathing soft and low, her face lying on my chest, her hair fanned out across her face. Her leg was sprawled over my body, with her inner thigh resting directly on my cock, which rapidly began to harden as I started to wake up enough to take in the whole situation.

I thought about the dream I'd had and what Pam had said. Could that have been something real, or was I subconsciously finding a way to justify my own actions? I didn't know.

I pulled Stef closer to me and heard her give an appreciative, contented sigh in her sleep. I smiled and allowed myself to sink back into dreamland.

==

But I didn't have any more dreams that night, at least none that I recalled the next day. The next thing I was aware of was waking up to a dimly lit room and the sensation that someone was lying across my thighs.

The sleep-haze cleared and I looked down to find Stefani lying awake with her face near my cock, a broad grin on her face. She'd evidently been examining my penis closely for some time.

"Good morning, Daddy," she chirped. "Did you sleep well?"

"Never better," I smiled. "What about you, baby?"

"It was wonderful. I love sleeping in your arms," she said. She grinned saucily. "You know what I want for breakfast?"

My cock twitched. The proximity of her face to my dick was giving me a pretty damned good idea.

"Uhm… Mickey Mouse pancakes?" I grinned, referring to her favorite childhood breakfast.

"No, Daddy," she laughed with an evil grin on her lips. "Those were fine when I was six, but I'm all grown up now… don't you think so?"

"Mmmm. Yes, I'd say you're definitely a big girl now."

"Yup. And this big girl wants to have her Daddy's sausage for breakfast."

Holy fucking shit.

My cock stiffened at the thought of my darling daughter giving me head. I let out a low moan as it began to stand up.

"Will you teach me, Daddy?" she said, in her best little-girl voice.

Oh, god.

I smiled at her. "Just take it in your mouth, honey… not too deeply, until you get used to it, or it's liable to choke you… and suck on it like you would a popsicle, suck and lick and… just do what feels natural," I grinned. "If you hear me say 'Ow,' that's a bad thing." She giggled for a moment and then fell silent.

She locked eyes with me and I watched as she opened her wet, pink lips and took my cock deep into her mouth. She began to swirl her tongue around it and bob her head up and down as if she'd been doing it for years. "Ohhh, fuck," I groaned. "Stef… that feels sooo good."

She smiled wordlessly and increased the pace. I felt her tongue probe at the opening at the end of my penis, felt her tiny hand begin to gently massage my balls. I could feel my cock swelling as I watched her devouring it. Once again I had that sensation of surrealism. Are you sure this isn't a dream?

"Don't be scared to suck harder," I said. "It'd take quite a bit for you to hurt me. Just be careful of the teeth." She enthusiastically began taking it in deeper, and I felt her gag a little bit. "Don't choke yourself, baby girl," I said, but she insisted on going deeper.

Shit, I thought. My teenage daughter is trying to deep throat my hard cock. The thought made my head swim. I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation of her tongue working on my meat. Oh, shit. Shi, shit, shit. "Mmmmm. Suck your daddy's cock, sweet baby girl. Yesssss," I moaned.

My vision turned red as I felt my orgasm rushing toward me like the soft roll of distant thunder from an approaching thunderstorm. She continued, her head bobbing up and down, her tongue swirling… Ohhh, Jesus, I thought. I had never had such a wonderful blow job. Then the thought came into my mind: Your baby girl is sucking your cock, you fucking horny old bastard. That pushed me over the edge.

Without warning, my orgasm erupted. A jet of white sperm jetted into Stefani's mouth, down her throat, and she began to choke and splutter. I grabbed her head with both hands, now pretty much out of control, my eyes shut tight, as I continued to fill her mouth with white heat — two, three, four spurts of my seed. She swallowed reflexively, eyes wide, coughing at the taste of the bitter, hot liquid.

Jesus.

The next thing I knew, I found myself waking up once again and the clock said 10:17am.

==

I was alone in the large bed, the sheets crumpled around me. There wasn't a trace of semen on me anywhere; Stef had apparently slurped down every last drop. It was dim in the room, and a lightning flash outlined the blinds in black and white momentarily, followed by a low roll of thunder several seconds later.

I sat up and slipped my shorts on, my cock half-hard again simply from thinking about all that had transpired in the last twelve hours.

I rose and walked out into the house; Stefani was on the sofa, wrapped in a blanket and nothing else, watching the rain pouring down outside. The sound was loud on the skylight and the cedar shingled roof. I smiled and sat down next to her.

"You OK?" I said.

"Morning, Daddy. Never better," she smiled, reaching for me.

I pulled her to me and slipped under the blanket with her as another crash of thunder sounded. Her skin was warm against my body. In moments, her tiny hand was in my shorts, stroking me to erection again.

"Goddamn, girl, you are fucking insatiable," I grinned.

"Well," she replied. "I learned from the best."

I looked at her slyly. "Kara?"

She laughed softly. "I meant you, Daddy. But I guess Kara has been a good mentor, too." She pulled my shorts off and disappeared under the blanket. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of her mouth gently sucking the swollen head of my cock between her lips. In seconds, it was fully hard and she popped her head out from the blankets. "I want to sit on it, Daddy." I sat back, letting her shift around until she was seated on me. I reached down, parting the lips of her already-wet cunt with my fingers, and guided my cock inside her as she moaned.

Pulling her tight to me, I felt her hard nipples brush my chest as she began to bounce on my lap, riding my prick. I wrapped my arms around her, slowly moving my pelvis up and down, letting her perform most of the action, feeling her beautiful, hairless pussy grip me as she ground her pelvis against me. The thought swept over me once again, I'm fucking my own daughter. I pushed her over onto her back on the sofa, moving on top of her and beginning to thrust hard into her, feeling my swollen cockhead slamming into her cervix, hearing her begin to scream as her orgasm approached. "Oh, yes, Daddy! Yes!"

I fought to hold back, not wanting it to end yet. It was very nearly too much. "Fuck me, you big stud!" she growled. I grinned at her, embarrassed at her words. "You are! You're my big stud daddy and I love your cock inside me!" she hissed between clenched teeth.

I filled her tight, pink cunt with white heat yet again. We'd have to use upholstery cleaner on the sofa cushions.

==

Later that afternoon, Kara dropped by. The way she grinned at me made me aware that Stefani must have shared everything with her. I felt as if she was watching everything we'd done, seeing it all more explicitly than on the two DVDs she'd left me. Then I realized, So what if she is? I certainly saw a lot of her in the videos.

The three of us chatted lazily about the rain, the pool, a new song the girls both enjoyed… then Kara finally broached the subject.

"I hear you and Stef finally hooked up, Mr. Addams," she grinned slyly. "Congrats. That's so fucking hot."

I wasn't sure what to say. What do you say to someone who says, "Congratulations on the whole 'banging your daughter' thing."? I simply smiled at her.

Then she asked, "Did you like watching me and my dad on the DVDs?"

"Uhm… yeah, I did," I confessed. "You really know how to play to the camera."

She smiled. "I enjoy it. I love acting slutty. I think I could be a porn star," she replied. We all laughed, but it was true. The little slut could be a porn superstar, I thought to myself.

"I'd love to get to watch the two of you sometime," Kara said. "It'd be hot." She looked across the table at Stefani. "You don't know how long she's wanted to be with you, Mr. Addams." I looked at Stef self consciously and we smiled at each other. "She's talked about it for, like, a year, I know."

I wasn't sure what to say about her watching us, so I said nothing, and before too much more time had passed, it was getting late and Kara said her goodbyes and took off for home.

"Did you have fun telling her all about what's been going on?" I smiled.

Stefani gave me a soft smile and looked at me, her eyes twinkling and her cheeks flushed slightly. "You know I did."

"She wants to watch us fuck," I said.

"Well, you know," Stefani smiled. "Turnabout is fair play." I didn't respond.

We sat in the living room and watched an old movie, cuddling and kissing on the sofa like a pair of lovers… which, it dawned on me, is what we were. My daughter and I were in love.

When the movie was over, we went up to my bedroom and I laid down on the bed. "Oh, no, you don't," Stefani grinned. "I want you nekkie, Daddy." I grinned and took off my shirt, shorts and underwear. She stripped gracefully, revealing that incredibly young, smooth body once again. We crawled into the cozy bed and she snuggled up to me once more.

"Jesus, you're gonna wear me out, little girl," I said. "And despite what you may think, there's not a lot of insurance money involved." She laughed and said, "Just cuddle me for a little bit?" I agreed and she turned so her back was to me. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me, spooning her. Despite my weariness, however, my cock was already hard, and laid perfectly along the crack of her sweet ass. My hands began to gently knead her breasts and I kissed the back of her neck.

I fully intended to allow things to settle down and drift off to sleep, but Stefani had other ideas. Soon I felt her wiggling her perfect, round ass against me, and that quickly superseded any ideas I might have had about sleeping. I lifted her leg slightly, opening her up, and aimed for the gates of paradise once again. She was already wet — clearly, my daughter was a full fledged nymphomaniac — and slid my manhood into her in one stroke.

"Mmmm!" she moaned. "Oh, Daddy. Yes!"

I intended to make this a quick wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, but the more I thrust into her from behind, the more my mind began to focus on something else.

I'd already taken her cherry… now I wanted her ass cherry.

I slowed down my thrusting so as not to cum too quickly, and whispered into her ear what I wanted to do. She turned her head and looked back at me, her eyes wide, with a little fear in them. "Do it, Daddy."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said. "I got to watch Kara and her dad do it like that. She says it's crazy good. Please, Daddy, fuck me in the ass."

I pulled out and positioned her on her hands and knees near the edge of the bed. In the drawer of the nightstand next to the bed was a tube of lubricant that hadn't been touched since before Pam's death. I applied a small dab to the tight little target between her butt cheeks. I could feel my cock getting even harder at the thought of what I was about to do to her.

I positioned the throbbing head of my cock, as purple and round as a ripe plum, at her greased hole and gently began to push. I urged her to take a deep breath and relax, and felt the head of my prick pop into her.

I carefully moved in and out, a fraction of an inch at a time, spreading the lube up and down my shaft, moving further in with each thrust. Stefani began to squeal and moan, "Oh, god… oh, my fucking god!" as I continued to drill into her.

Soon I was in as far as I dared go, at least for now. She was impaled on my cock. I held still and enjoyed the sensation of her soft, smooth ass squirming against and around my rigid meat. It wasn't long before I was ready to christen her rectum with my jizz. I asked if she was ready and she begged me to do it.

I relaxed and let it happen, and felt myself erupt into her ass like a volcano. She screamed with pleasure and perhaps some pain as I thrust in even further with the ecstasy of my cumming.

I collapsed against her back and felt her cool, smooth skin, slick with her perspiration, against mine. I held very still, feeling my cock slowly deflate and begin to slide out of her violated asshole.

"Oh, Daddy," she whispered. "That was amazing." Her voice caressed my soul.

I slept soundly that night, and woke up to another day as the luckiest Dad in the world.

Pyrate77
Pyrate77
13 Followers