Cock of Ages Ch. 09

Story Info
He buys a postcard and goes back to the Tiki Club.
7.7k words
4.59
91.5k
24

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,644 Followers

Tampa, Florida

March 4th, 1963

I slept in the next morning, after popping a hangover-helper (thank God for 21st century pharmaceuticals!) and grabbing a cleansing shower. Cromwell tried to wake me up for breakfast, but I persuaded him to come back at noon. I'd had three full days of fornication under my belt, and even my batteries needed to be recharged some times. By the time he knocked tentatively on the door at 12:30, I was awake, dressed, famished, and ready to take on the world.

He had ordered bagels and lox this morning, and another pot of the Jamaican coffee, and we took it on the balcony again.

"Cross the other two off my List," I told him with a sigh. "Got them both, yesterday. Plus one more."

"Only one?" he asked, surprised.

"I'm pacing myself," I shrugged. "But I saw one I want to put on lay-away – a brunette. I'll point her out to you, if I can. Gorgeous." I poured a second cup of coffee and opened up Wealth of Nations. "Who are my next three victims?"

"I dunno, Boss," he said, aping a stupid Mafia thug accent to annoy me. He did it really well, actually, but I let it annoy me a little anyway so that it wouldn't hurt his feelings. "Let's see . . . Starting with Mrs. Pamela Mueller, wife of local CPA and future suicide victim Carl Mueller." I took a look at the photos at the top of the page, scrolled through a few. Good looking woman, not pretty, perhaps, but attractive and sexy, in an understated sort of way. Thin, wavy brown hair, very fine facial features, figure like a rail. "The lady is twenty-two, married two years, no kids. Nice neighborhood, upper middle class. Some charity work, takes classes at the college – nothing serious, I think, lots of crap classes – published an article on making your own pie crust in the local paper last year."

"She reeks of quiet desperation," I observed. "Looks like a romantic affair, maybe? I'll have to lay some groundwork. Huge pain in the ass, and out of character for my current character, and that could present some problems. Let me think about it. Maybe I can come up with a more workable angle. Next?"

"Camilla Ortega, 19, working class girl clerking in the Ye Olde Buccaneer Gift Shop and Boutique, up on the beach. You could walk there. Mommy left home when she was 8, Daddy died when she was fifteen. On her own, unmarried, aspirations of something better, probably. Works the shop for an older woman – lezzies, maybe?" The two pictures of Camilla were both less than a month old, and both showed a smiling, slightly buck-toothed Hispanic girl with pretty average looks. Slightly busty, but still teen-aged skinny.

"Possible, but I doubt it," I noted. "Says she marries later in life. Not much else to go on. More groundwork," I groaned.

"Yeah, your life is so hard," Cromwell snorted. "Now number six is a looker: Alice Glover. First runner-up for Miss Tampa . . . in 1958. Now she's a real estate agent. Unmarried, young, pretty, probably makes serious money."

"Or not," I added. "Appearances can be deceiving, especially with real estate. She's the easy one, though." I flipped back through all three of my marks, trying to put together a decent strategy. I was on a roll – had to be a way to kill three birds with one stone.

"Okay, I've got some ideas," I said, lighting a cigarette and staring out at the ocean. "But I'll need your help, at least with a few of them."

"We handlers aren't supposed to . . ." he began, after a moment's thought.

"Get involved directly, yes, I know. I think I'll just need you as a prop, sort of. You won't have to fuck anyone, I promise."

"Shit. I was hoping that was what you needed me for."

"Nope," I said. "Well, maybe. I'll just need you to play the goon and look menacing at the proper time. But that will probably be for tomorrow. Today I set up the groundwork. I'll need some tasteful gold chains. And a classy car. And I'll need you to find out a few things . . ."

Cromwell sighed. "And here I was planning on working on my tan today," he grumbled. I looked at his increasingly red face and shoulders and winced. We'd mostly cured skin cancer down-stream, but it was still ugly to look at.

"You'll thank me later," I promised.

***

I went by Ye Olde Buccaneer Shoppe since it was, literally, within walking distance from the hotel. I had on a sloppy Hawaiian shirt and Bermuda shorts and sandals, shirt mostly open. I enjoyed playing the rich tourist, leering at the scantily clad babes on the beach and prowling the little shops. By the time I got to the Boutique – a tiny little hole-in-the-wall sandwiched between a bait and tackle shop and a hot dog stand – I was thoroughly in character.

I walked in, bells tinkling on the door, and began looking around at the outrageously tacky shell-art, the shot glasses with Tampa's name on them, and locally-manufactured souvenirs. And I watched Camilla, who was sitting, bored, behind the small counter.

She looked better in person than in the photos – but not quite as bright, I was guessing. She smiled when I came in but quickly went back to her magazine when it was clear I wasn't a shoplifter. I picked up a few postcards, some knick knacks, a Wall Street Journal, and a really hip pair of shades before I ambled up to the counter. I had an idea.

"One forty eight," she said, after carefully calculating the amount. I handed her a fifty.

"Uh . . . Sir? I . . . I can't make change for that," she said, apologetically.

"You have to," I said, calmly.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"You have to," I repeated. "See the little words down here at the bottom? 'Legal Tender For All Debts, Public And Private,'" I pointed out. "I want this stuff. I have the money. It's up to you to make the change."

"But . . . I don't have more than ten dollars in the register!" she complained. "I can't even go to the bank! I have to wait until the owner gets here at five to—"

"Relax," I said, in a soothing voice. "A fifty is all I've got. So here's what we'll do: I'm going to go to the beach and read this paper after I send off these postcards, and then I'm going to have dinner, and then I'll be back at my hotel room. So you come by my hotel with the change, and you can keep two dollars as a tip. Sound fair?"

"Um . . . I guess . . . well . . . sure, I can do that," she said, nodding enthusiastically. "I'll just get the owner to go to the bank and I'll come by about five?"

"Five is fine," I agreed. "What's your name?" I added, turning on the charm.

"Cammie," she replied, shyly.

"Well, Cammie," I grinned, "you look pretty trustworthy. And I know where you work if you don't show up. Although forty-eight dollars and fifty two cents probably wouldn't get you to the border." She laughed at that, clearly nervous about the matter. Good. I wanted her nervous.

"See you at five, then, Mister . . ."

"Winthrop, Mike Winthrop," I said, with that smile that's lured so many girls to my bed. I gave her my hotel information and went on my way.

I stopped at a doughnut shop and used the pay-phone – when will the personal phone be invented? Pay phones are a pain in the ass. I called the number I found in the book.

"Alice Glover, Real Estate," the matronly voice on the other end of the phone said.

"I'd like to speak to Miss Glover," I said in my best Harvard accent.

"May I ask who's calling?"

"Mr. Winthrop."

"One moment, please."

Being on hold in 1963 meant a thankful silence, not a barrage of easy listening tunes. It was a more civilized age.

"Miss Glover speaking," the low, sexy voice finally said into my ear. She was playing it up, and that told me a lot about her character already.

"Yes, Miss Glover, I'm Michael Winthrop. I'm in town on . . . vacation," I said, purposefully pausing, "and I'd be interested in seeing some local real estate. Someone at the hotel suggested I give you a call."

"Well, I'll certainly try to help fulfill your needs, Mr. Winthrop," she cooed. "Just what were you looking for?"

"Nothing fancy, just a vacation home. Something remote, say six or seven bedrooms. And a garage. At least two cars." I could almost hear her nipples getting hard over the phone.

"Why, I think I have several properties listed that might meet your needs," she said, breathlessly. "When might I be able to show them?"

"Tomorrow? In the afternoon. I've got an appointment in the morning. Can you drive? I haven't acquired a car locally, yet, though my driver is working on it."

"Of course I can, Mr. Winthrop!" she said, laughing. I told her where my hotel was, and we agreed to meet in the hotel restaurant for lunch at one.

So much for groundwork, I thought to myself as I hung up the phone. As soon as Cromwell got back to me with the data I requested, I'd have these three sewn up.

Sweet little Camilla arrived promptly, her clothes changed and freshly scrubbed. The front desk called and told me she was waiting, and I had them send her up. I had prepped carefully, setting the scene just so. The air was loaded with pheromones, I had a subsonic subliminal playing in the background, under some jazz on the radio, and I was wearing nothing but a white terrycloth bathrobe.

Camilla looked scared and nervous as I opened the door for her.

"I've got your money, Mr. Winthrop!" she said, hurriedly.

"Come in, come in, Camilla," I said, kindly. "Just got back from a dip. Have a seat, I'll go put some shorts on or something," I said, apologetically. She nodded hesitantly and sat on edge of the couch. She clearly felt out of her element, which was good.

"Sorry about the misunderstanding this morning," I said from the other room as I pulled on my shorts. "My driver came back from the bank with nothing smaller than a fifty. I should have broken it before I went out." I poured two glasses of orange juice and dropped one of the quick-aphros in hers.

"Not a problem," she squeaked.

"Oh, I know it was a pain," I clucked, handing her the cup before she could protest. "And I hate to be a pain. Actually, I'm kind of glad it happened. I'm considering buying some real estate in the area, and I'd like to ask you a few questions about the local scene."

"Oh, I don't know anything about real estate," she said, her eyes wide.

"You don't need to, sweetheart," I said, soothingly. "I just want to know a few things about the place where I'm putting my money." I proceeded to ask her several mundane and disarming questions about schools, local government, the rich parts of town, and the tourist season. The last was the only thing she had any kind of information about, but that was fine. I was trying to put her at ease, and drinking the OJ helped. She was done with hers while mine was still half full.

I seized upon something she said about a new resort hotel that was being talked about, and asked her a barrage of questions I knew she couldn't answer. But it killed time while the magic pussy potion began to work, and when she was squirming in her seat and having a hard time focusing, I figured that it was time to strike.

"How much do you make at your job, Cammie?"

"Um . . . about twenty-two dollars a week," she admitted. "Sometimes more with overtime."

"So that fifty was half a month's salary for you," I said.

"Yes," she agreed, after painfully doing the math in her head.

"See many fifties in your shop?"

"No, this was only my second," she admitted.

"How about," I said, producing a bill, "a hundred dollar bill?"

Her eyes opened wide. "No! I've never even seen a hundred dollar bill!"

I chuckled. "I have a bunch of them, Cammie. Thousands. I could buy that crap-hole shop of yours with what's in my wallet right now."

"Woah," she said, amazed.

"That's right, Cammie, I'm rich. Filthy rich. I have houses, cars, yachts, art collections . . . my uncle is a senator, my cousin is an ambassador, and I could call JFK and get through any time."

"Wow!"

"So I usually get what I want. I'm used to it. And right now, I want to give you a hundred dollar bill, Cammie."

"What?" she asked, dully.

"I'll give you a hundred dollar bill, Cammie," I repeated, "if you'll do things for me."

She eyed me warily. "What kind of things?"

"Whatever I want."

"You mean . . ." she dropped her voice low, and continued in a whisper, "sex?"

"Yes, Cammie," I said, calmly. "I do mean sex. Have you had sex before?"

"Y-yeah, sort of," she said. "But . . . but . . . you want to . . . have sex . . . with me?" she asked in disbelief. "But I'm not pretty!"

I shrugged. "Pretty enough. And you're here. And it amuses me to make you this offer. So what's it going to be?"

She hesitated. Her crotch was no doubt throbbing 'yes!', but her brain was still clinging to the nice girl paradigm. Time to tighten the screws.

"Of course, I could just have security escort you from the building," I said, softly. She swallowed and slowly nodded.

"Yes, I'll do it. For . . . a hundred dollars," she added, blushing.

"I'll hold you to that, Cammie," I said, nodding. "You and I have a contract. You know what that makes you, Cammie?"

She looked away, ashamed, blushing furiously.

"A . . . whore," she whispered.

"No, no, my dear girl," I laughed. "You didn't approach me on a street corner. No, that makes you a businesswoman. You have done it before, haven't you?"

"Well, yes, kind of," she repeated. "Um . . . a boy at church . . ."

"It doesn't matter," I dismissed. "Most young women have. You're just making a little money in the bargain. And I can tell you have plenty of lusty thoughts. So why don't you stand up and take off your clothes, sweetheart? I want to watch."

"I . . . I think I've changed my mind," she said, starting to rise.

"We have a contract, Cammie," I reminded her, sternly. "I've sued millionaires for less."

"We . . . I . . ." she stammered, terrified. This was getting good.

"Just stand up and take off your clothes, girl, and hurry. I'm a busy man!"

Once confronted with a firm command, she immediately obeyed. She was conditioned to, after all. Low self esteem, a social system where both her heritage and gender were against her, and above all her complete lack of power in the situation compelled her to obey. She stood and began taking off her shirt. I sat in front of her and watched, leering openly.

Her brown nipples were delicious looking, like milk chocolate, perched on well-formed breasts. Her belly was just slightly rounded, and as she dropped her colorful skirt to the floor I noted that she wasn't wearing panties.

"No underwear, Cammie?" I chuckled. "Yes, you knew what would happen, here. You're a closet nympho, aren't you?"

She looked horrified. "No! I was in a hurry and just forgot to—"

"No girl just happens to 'forget' her panties, Cammie," I told her authoritatively. "If you didn't wear them, then at least some part of your brain wanted to have sex tonight. Deny that your pussy is soaked," I accused. She blushed even more and hung her head. Of course that aphro would have soaked an octogenarian nun's pussy, but she didn't know that.

"See? So be a good girl and get on your knees and put your mouth on my dick," I commanded. She reluctantly complied, clumsily getting on her knees in front of the couch, then pulling down my shorts to reveal my dick. She didn't seem surprised at the size. She closed her eyes and put her mouth on the head of it.

I let her fumbled around for a few moments before I feigned frustration and started lecturing her on fellatio, grabbing the back of her head and pulling it down to get at least half of my shaft in her mouth. She struggled for only a moment before she went limp and let me fuck her mouth. She wasn't crying, which was interesting. She wasn't into it, either, but she wasn't crying.

"To answer the question you're asking yourself, Cammie, yes, you really are a slut. You must be, or you wouldn't be doing this, now would you? And you wouldn't be wet between your legs, either. So you are a slut. And now you are a whore, too – or a 'businesswoman', if you prefer." I pumped her face a few more times then pulled her up, her face dazed.

"Wha—?"

"Climb on my cock, slut," I said, pulling her hips up so she was straddling me. I positioned my dick at her entrance, noting my Harvard ring was burning hot when it touched her skin, and then paused. "Go ahead. Fuck yourself. I want to see you do it – put my dick in your pussy, slut."

She looked away, but with a grunt she did just that, impaling herself on my pole. She let me run the show after that, and I encouraged her to bounce up and down a bit. When I thought she had the rhythm right, I let go and she continued of her own accord. I laid back and let her work her tight furry pussy on my dick, her natural instincts making up for a lack of finesse. Latinas have always been a favorite of mine, and this lithe teen was getting me going. I let her piston herself for about twenty minutes before I made her lay across the arm of the couch and took her forcefully from behind.

It might have been her first time in that position, because she didn't seem to know what I wanted her to do, and she acted surprised when I slipped back inside her oily twat. She couldn't move much, of course, as I had her pinned between me and the couch, but she did manage to shake her ass a bit as I pumped her. She moaned and groaned, and I was compelled to reach around and toy with her little brown nipples until she had a potent climax. That was sufficient for my purposes. I powered through my own orgasm, shooting plenty of semen up in her womb, before I suddenly dismounted.

"Now that was worth a hundred bucks!" I declared.

"Are you . . . are you finished?" she asked, meekly.

"You want to go again?" I asked, surprised.

"I . . . I'm kind of . . . sore back there," she admitted sheepishly, looking over her shoulder. There was sweat on her brow.

"You should probably take that thing out more," I chuckled. "Especially if you're going to be a businesswoman. But I'll fuck you again in a moment, if you want. No extra charge."

"No, I think I'm done," she said, dazed. I couldn't resist. I pulled her cinnamon colored cheeks apart and pushed my index finger into her asshole.

"You sure you don't want to try it this way, too?" I asked, chuckling. "A lot of girls like it."

"N-n-no, I'm done," she said, wincing. I gave her a few more callous strokes and then pulled out abruptly. Then I took the hundred dollar bill, rolled it into a little tube, and pushed it up her soaking twat. It was cruel, I know, and purposefully humiliating, but that's part of the charm of this job. I can do that from time to time and not feel guilty about it, since I'm trying to save the world and all.

She looked pained at the intrusion, and stood up slowly. I watched her slowly get dressed, the money still in her twat, and then I walked her to the door. She left without another word. And she never did get the extra two dollars for delivering my change.

Maybe she'd be back.

***

That night I hit the Tiki Club again, as promised. I got there about ten o'clock, after the teenyboppers had mostly cleared out and the serious party people were drifting in. Donald the bartender was there, and I immediately got a place at the bar, a stiff drink at my elbow, and a run-down on the talent. The man was good.

I went in without much in the way of tools, just some passive pheromones and a few aphros to speed things up. I wasn't technically working, after all, I was practicing my technique. I didn't see my former conquests, at first, which gave me a chance to look over some new cooze. Donald was kind enough to go through my best three prospects, having already spoken to them extensively about my "quest" for the biggest slut in Tampa.

"All three are pretty respectable on the surface," he said as he polished the bar in front of me. "Sandy is the red-head, she's dated pretty much every man in the bar, by now. Hot piece of ass, no doubt about it. Lori is the dishwater blonde – she makes herself out to be a tease, but I don't know a man yet who hasn't scored with her. And that brown-haired girl with the glasses and the huge boobs is Madeline. She's been left at the altar twice, now, because she got caught screwing someone she wasn't engaged to."

Creamer
Creamer
1,644 Followers