My Husband Sucks

Story Info
She gives hubby what he wants most--cock.
3.4k words
3.86
569.5k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers

Sarah sauntered into the kitchen about noon wearing nothing but her birthday suit.

"Charles?"

"Yes, honey?"

Her long red hair looked like she had been riding in her convertible with the top down. But no, she had been riding Joe reverse cowgirl and had a bad case of bed head. Sarah's husband, more than twice her age, sat at the kitchen table perusing the WALL STREET JOURNAL.

"How is our stock doing, Charles?"

"Dell closed yesterday at 24.15, General Electric at 28.86, and Microsoft at 28.80. Would you like to read the paper? I'm finished with it."

"No thanks, I hate that paper—no comics."

"Don't you think you should put some clothes on, Sarah? I think our neighbor Tom has been peeping in the windows."

"But it's Nude Day, Charles! Not to mention our anniversary. We were married one year ago, on Nude Day."

"Yes, and I can't believe you talked me into getting married naked."

"Well why not? That's how we came into the world, right? Naked! And it was Nude Day. Hey, you didn't even have to pay for a wedding dress for me."

Sarah smirked and put her arms around Charles from behind, pushing her breasts into his back as she groped his crotch. "Talk about micro-soft," she snickered as she found his little limp penis through his pants.

"I wish you wouldn't tease me about not being very well-endowed," Charles whined. "Why did you marry me, anyway? It seems to me you like big . . . uh—"

"Charles! Shame on you!" Sarah blurted irritably. "You make it sound like all I think about is sex. Did you wash my car? I noticed some dust on it."

"Look outside in the driveway."

She did. The Pacific Blue 2008 Jaguar XKR convertible gleamed.

"Where is what's his name, your new boy-toy?" Charles inquired and muttered under his breath, "And his big dick."

"Still sleeping. He had a long night. Not to mention a busy morning. You slept through it all last evening. And his name is Joe."

"I was so tired, Sarah. Besides, I don't like to watch someone else fucking you."

"But I like to watch you watch me getting fucked by someone else."

"Yes, I know you do, honey. You seem rather obsessed with it."

"Charles my dear, the poor boy is horny. You know how nineteen-year-old dudes are—cum machines. Weren't you nineteen once?"

"That was a long time ago, Sarah. I asked you a question. Why did you marry me, anyway?"

"Charles, didn't you make me breakfast? I mean, it is Nude Day, and our anniversary."

"My dear Sarah, I make you breakfast every day. Besides, it's brunch now. I didn't want to prepare it until you woke. And please put something on! I can't concentrate on cooking when you are parading around like that."

"Why should I put something on? It's not cold in here. And what with it being Nude Day, I plan on being naked as much as possible. Of course, if I go out I'll get dressed. I don't want to get arrested again. I still don't understand why those cops kept frisking me when I wasn't wearing any clothes. Couldn't they see I didn't have a weapon?"

"Not cold in here? You're nipples are . . . uh . . ."

"Maybe I'm horny."

"Are you?"

"Maybe I'll give you some afternoon delight. But first I need to eat something. Then maybe I'll let you eat me."

"You will?"

"Maybe."

Charles set a one pound tin of Beluga Imperial Malossol before his wife who had sat at the table. "This cost $1,4440, you know," he complained.

"But Charles, caviar makes me horny."

"It does?"

Sarah dipped into the tin enthusiastically with the fingers of her right hand. She slipped her left hand between her legs and soon began to moan softly.

"Are you masturbating, Sarah?"

"Do dogs bark, Charles? I told you caviar makes me horny."

"But your . . . new friend . . . fucked you for hours last night."

"I thought you slept through it all?"

"Okay, so I lied. I peeked. How could I possibly sleep the way you were yelling and carrying on?"

"Did you see how big Joe's dick is when it's hard? My poor little pussy is a little sore, let me tell you. No more fucking for me for a couple days. But . . ."

Sarah pulled her chair away from the table and gave Charles a good view of her playing with herself. She pressed two fingers over her clit and began to rub back and forth vigorously. With her left hand she spread her nether lips wide apart and with the index finger of her right hand straight like a pencil she flicked the side of it rapidly across her clit repeatedly. And then she started to moan deliciously.

"Oh God, Sarah, can I lick your pussy? Please?"

She stood and approached Charles who still sat at the table. He nuzzled her little red bush lovingly.

Just then Joe walked into the kitchen, naked. He had a raging hard-on. "Hey babe, where'd you go? You know I wake up with a boner and like to bust a nut before I even piss in the morning.

"It's no longer morning, Joe," Charles chastised.

"All the more reason to get off a quick one," Joe retorted insolently. Joe grabbed Sarah and bent her over, the throbbing cock in his hand eager to enter her from behind. "Geez, you're nice and juicy, honey. All ready. We don't even need the K-Y." He barely got the head of his big cock in her when she pulled away frantically.

"No Joe!" she squealed. "You wore me out last night. I'm giving my poor little pussy a rest. You can pet it, but that's about it."

"Will you give me a blow job then?"

"No! You made me gag last time, but that didn't stop you. I could have choked to death! I'll jerk you off if you want."

"I don't want a fucking hand job!" he protested. I can do that myself. I need fucked or sucked."

Sarah looked at her husband bemusedly. And then smiled wickedly. "Charles?"

"Yes, dear?" he replied over-eagerly.

"I want you to suck Joe's dick," she demanded demurely.

"But . . . but . . . that's . . . gay!" he protested rather weakly.

"No it isn't! You like to watch Amy and me go down on each other, don't you?"

"Well . . . sure."

"That's not gay, is it? We both like men best. But girls can kiss lips better than boys—both places. Just a little buddy suck for a change of pace. It only stands to reason that a guy knows how to suck cock better than a girl because he has one himself he likes to have sucked real good. Now you just give Joe a little buddy suck, Charles."

"That thing isn't little!"

"Charles! Now you do what I say. If you want to eat me, that is. If you don't . . ."

"Okay, okay, I want to eat you. I'll do anything . . . anything." Charles got down on his knees in front of Joe's massive, throbbing cock. "I . . . never . . . did this before."

Sarah giggled and rolled her eyes. "Start by putting Joe's cock in your mouth and slide your tongue over the head until your lips close around the shaft just behind the head," she instructed matter-of-factly. Charles did. "Now begin to slowly suck more and more of that big dick down your throat," she continued.

Joe interrupted, "Sarah, you don't have a wig you could put on your husband, do you? And some lipstick?"

"Unnn . . . uhhh . . ." Charles objected with a mouthful of cock.

"Shush up, Charles!" Sarah commanded. "You'll look good in that black wig I wore for my Halloween witch costume. I'll go get it. But don't you dare stop doing what you're doing. Keep sucking."

Soon she came back with the wig and placed it on her husband's head. Then she applied the Max Factor Lipfinity "empowered" shade Everlite.

"You got a pretty mouth," Joe said to Charles as he thrust deeply down his throat. "My favorite movie is Deliverance."

"What's up with you and this wig thing, anyway, Joe?" Sarah asked.

"My college roommate Mike wears his mother's wig and sister's bra and panties when he sucks my cock."

"Huh?"

"Now be quiet, Sarah," Joe demanded. "I'm getting close to blowing a really big load. Ohhh . . . yeah. Your old man Charlie here is better than Mike. Or you for that matter."

"Joe!"

"Well, it's true. Just look. He can get it all down his throat." Joe put his left hand on the top of Charles head and cupped Charles' chin with his right hand. "Squeeze my dick with your lips, bitch!" Joe ordered as he thrust in and out as hard as he could. He kept yelling and calling Sarah's husband a cocksucking slut. It didn't take Joe long to cum after that. He pulled Charles all the way down on him as he shot his semen spasmodically down his throat as his legs shuddered and quivered. Then he pulled out and continued to cum all over all over Charles' face. "That was good, honey," Joe sighed. "Real good. Did you like it? I know you did. They all do."

Charles wiped the cum dribbling from his chin with his sleeve. "I did what you wanted, Sarah. Can I lick your pussy now?" he pleaded.

The three of them heard the doorbell. Sarah went to answer it. When she didn't come back, Charles and Joe went into the living room to investigate. There was Sarah on the plush rug on the floor. And Amy was with her. Both naked.

"Hey Charlie, old suck buddy, that Amy is one hot little number, 'eh?" Joe quipped. "Nice tan—all over. And those perky little tits are all nipple."

"Yes, Amy is strikingly beautiful," Charles agreed. "Her hair is so dark. Blacker than black."

"Say what, Charlie? Ain't no fuzzy on that donut," Joe observed. "Amy uses that Magic powder on her snatch. So says Sarah."

Joe and Charlie fell silent as they listened and watched intently.

Amy and Sarah pressed their naked bodies against one another, nipple to nipple. Amy cupped Sarah's face tenderly with her hands. "I love you, Sarah. You're my best buddy. I'm going to give you a buddy suck."

"I love you too, Amy. I'll do for you what you do for me."

Separating their bodies slightly, Amy kissed Sarah so softly and sweetly. They both began to explore one another's mouths with their tongues. Soon their hands found each other's breasts. Then navels, and lower, until they had fingers in pussies.

"It's wet," Amy pronounced impassively.

"Yes, that it is, and so is yours," Sarah responded.

Amy moved down to nibble one of Sarah's hardened nipples, keeping her finger in Sarah's pussy. Sarah groaned a little. Then Amy turned her attention to Sarah's other breast. Sarah moaned a little. Slowly Amy followed a downward path on Sarah's body with her teasing tongue.

"Spread your legs," Amy requested hungrily.

"Kiss her clam, Amy!" Joe encouraged enthusiastically.

The preoccupied young women ignored the peanut gallery.

Amy nuzzled her face in Sarah's little red bush. Sarah strained to get her pussy closer to Amy's eager mouth. Amy put her lips right on top of Sarah's slit. Then she kissed her there. First gently, then harder.

"Oh my God, Amy, that feels so good!"

"You taste so sweet," Amy paused momentarily to say. "Best pussy I ever ate."

"I'll second that!" Charles concurred emphatically. "Not that I get to lick my wife's cooter much these days."

Amy used her tongue to separate Sarah's pussy lips. After she opened her up, she ran her tongue up and down between the layers of flesh. Amy spread Sarah's legs a little further apart and began to tongue fuck her.

"Oh Amy . . . that's so good," Sarah moaned. "So good. Amy, Amy, pretty Amy. I love the way you do that."

Sarah's clit had gotten aroused enough to peek out of its little hood. "Peek-a-boo, peek-a-boo," Amy whispered. She pulled Sarah's pussy lips apart with her hands and quickly flicked her tongue on Sarah's exposed clit.

"Oh Amy . . . oh my God! Don't stop. Go, girl, go! Don't stop. Don't ever stop. You go, girl!"

And that she did. When she could tell Sarah was close, Amy formed her lips into an "O" and began to suck Sarah's clit. First softly and then a little harder and then still harder. Sarah pulled Amy's head to her.

"This is so hot!" Joe exclaimed, and Charles nodded like a woodpecker.

"Oh Amy! Ohhhh Amy!" Sarah quivered and shook in ecstasy as she exploded in intense orgasm. Amy came up from down under after Sarah wound down and embraced her. "Thank you, buddy," Sarah whispered, "for the buddy suck."

Joe urged, "Okay Sarah, your turn! Let's see you go south on Amy now. Go get a perm!"

Sarah went down between Amy's deeply tanned long stems and did the same exact thing to her. Amy came wonderfully in Sarah's mouth just as Sarah had done in hers.

"When do I get a turn licking your pussy, Sarah?" Charles whined.

"All this muff diving is really turning me on," Joe announced, a fact obvious to all as his huge dick now pointed towards the sky. "C'mere bitch." He pulled Charles down to his knees again in front of him.

Sarah and Amy quickly dressed.

"Where are you going?" Charles asked, his face covered with cum again.

"To the new boutique at the mall," Sarah replied. "We won't be long. Five or six hours. We need some new clothes for Nude Day."

Amy and Sarah giggled hysterically.

* * *

Sarah and Amy returned eight hours later.

"How much did you spend?" Charles asked, concerned about the large number of packages.

$10,000," Sarah replied nonchalantly.

$10,000? Oh my God!" Charles blurted.

"But look at these beautiful things!" Sarah exclaimed gaily. The girls showed him the Rampage stretch-suede blazers, Necessary Objects pants by Amy Gluck-Frankel, Banana Republic camisoles, D&G metallic poly-blend miniskirts, AIX Armani Exchange tank tops, and all the rest.

"But I only gave you $5,000 for your weekly allowance."

"Half off sale, Charles. On one condition."

"What's the one condition? Then he noticed the decidedly gay-looking forty-something man behind them dressed in a blue jeweled jumpsuit and white fur-lined cape.

"Oh, this is Liberace," Sarah offered. "He owns a new boutique where we shopped for the first time. He had a Nude Day sale!"

"Liberace?"

"Yes, he got his name from his mother who loved the original Liberace. This Liberace likes straight married men around his own age, don't you, Libby?"

Libby already had his cock out of his pants and began to stroke it with an anticipatory look on his face.

"You don't expect me . . . to . . ." Charles mumbled.

Sarah lifted the front of her newly purchased leather miniskirt. No panties. She began to finger herself. Soon she pulled out her fingers and licked them seductively. "Charles, you want some of this, don't you, honey?"

"Yes, I certainly do, my love."

"Then get on your knees and suck off Liberace."

"But—"

"I'll let you do me like Amy did me. Promise!"

Ten minutes later Charles had a pearl necklace and Liberace had a limp dick.

Amy and Sarah giggled hysterically. "Charles, your pearl necklace reminds me that Amy and I forgot to stop at the jewelry store. We'll be right back."

* * *

Five hours later Sarah and Amy returned and proudly displayed the diamond earrings, bracelets, pendants, and other accessories.

"I guess they had a Nude Day Sale at the jewelry store too," Charles muttered dejectedly.

"No, my dear. We never made it to the jewelry story. We got a five-finger discount somewhere else. See these Agatha disco earrings? They would have cost a small fortune at the jewelry store.

Sarah opened the front door and invited in the two huge, quite ominous looking black men.

"Wha . . . who . . ." Charles stammered.

"This is Bubba and Jethroe," Sarah explained. "They gave us the jewelry—for future services to be rendered."

"Huh? For future services to be rendered? You and Amy are going to fuck and suck Bubba and Jethroe? While I watch?"

"No honey, not exactly. You see, Bubba and Jethroe have spent most of their lives in prison. Somewhere along the line they lost interest in pussy. You are going to suck and get fucked by Bubba and Jethroe while Amy and I watch."

The two black men quickly pulled out their monster cocks.

"Oh my dear God in heaven!" Charles shrieked in terror. "Those are bigger than Joe's!"

"Honey," Sarah cooed, "I got you something for your asshole. Here—it cost $4.99. I expect you to pay me back for this lube, of course."

"Sarah, no!"

"Well, okay, I guess you don't have to pay me back. It's the least I can do. Consider it your Nude Day/anniversary present."

"No! I meant I don't want to suck or get fucked by these convicts!"

Sarah lifted the front of her miniskirt again. "I'll squirt in your face, Charles. Promise!"

Charles shrugged in resignation. "Darling, you promise no more shopping today?"

Sarah nodded in affirmation.

Soon Charles alternately whimpered like a baby and cried out like a stuck pig as Bubba drilled his mouth as Jethroe packed his fudge.

"C'mon, Amy, let's go get a pedicure," Sarah suggested. "That's not shopping. Oh Charles, would you like to suck my pretty toes when we get back?" Charles grunted unintelligibly with a mouthful of big black cock. "That meant yes," Sarah advised Amy knowingly. "Can I buy some new shoes, Charles? Something open-toed? Maybe some Alibi open-toed slides? In every color imaginable." Charles grunted again. "Yes! He said yes, Amy! Let's go! But we won't take the Jaguar this time. We can get more boxes of shoes in Charles' Lincoln Navigator."

"Hey Sarah, why don't we shop for shoes at Bottege Di Fabrizio's of West Hollywood?" Amy suggested. "That's where Madonna got her custom-made spikes. That's only a little more than a thousand miles away, isn't it? Better yet, let's go get some handmade boots at Aubercy in Paris! Charles yelled really loud as Jethroe pushed his monster black cock as far as he could with one last orgiastic thrust. "Did he say yes?" Amy asked hopefully.

"Oui!" Sarah answered with a glorious smile.

* * *

Amy remarked on the flight to Paris, "I can't believe your husband agreed to our little shopping expedition, Sarah."

"Oh, it's my anniversary present. You may recall we were married one year ago, on Nude Day."

"Well of course I remember! I was your maid of honor, you may recall. First wedding I ever attended where the wedding party was totally fucking naked." Amy giggled. "I'll never forget when Charles got an erection while you were saying your vows. Although it was difficult to tell, what with his penis being so small."

"Yeah, he was staring at the dude next to the best man. And he wasn't looking into his eyes."

"Wow, that guy had a big dick! I hooked up with him in the bathroom at the reception. You know, Sarah, I can't believe how Charles spoils you when you humiliate him like you do. What did you get him for an anniversary present?"

"Chuck loves to suck."

"Huh?"

"You aren't the only one who hooked up with that dude with the big dick at the reception."

"You didn't!"

"No, not me. Do you know why Charles married me, Amy?"

"Well, you're gorgeous and great in bed. I suppose that had something to do with it."

"Charles and I have a prenuptial agreement. In it he promised to buy me whatever I want and let me have sex with anybody I want. I only have to do one thing for him."

"What's that, Sarah?"

"Keep him supplied with fresh meat."

"What, from the butcher?"

"Doh, Amy!"

"You mean . . ."

"Yes, Chuck loves to suck—cock!"

They both began to laugh hysterically and poke each other playfully.

"Well, who doesn't love to suck cock?" Amy asked mischievously.

Sarah nodded. "What do you say we go talk to the captain and co-captain and see if they want to put this plane on autopilot for about fifteen minutes?

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers