The Last Train

Story Info
Their situation meant no touching - each other.
1.7k words
4.25
31.1k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew! Just made it," you think, as you nicely control the small slide to a halt on the polished floor.

You have made it onto the carriage of the last train of the night, just as the doors were closing.

As your body stops the momentum causes your bag to fall from your shoulder, it swings round and hits you in the chest. The heavy textbooks it contains cause you to exhale a loud "hummph," and you need to sit down immediately.

Luckily, as this is the last train for the evening, there are plenty of seats available and you flop down into the one closest. Getting your breath back you begin to look up to check your fellow passengers. However, your gaze only gets to the vision of beauty that is seated opposite.

As your eyes rise from the floor, where they had been looking while you were trying to get air back into your lungs, you see a pair of low high heel shoes, sensible business wear. These enclose feet that are covered in a sheer black stocking material.

You slowly rise higher and are confronted with legs that are, so far, seeming to go on forever. The bend at the knee has you pause, they are very slightly apart and the cavity between them is tantalizing. It is however too dark to make out if your are looking at stockings or pantyhose.

The pause here must have been noticed, the knees move slightly, and now there is less to view.

Your eyes continue their journey up. They now fall onto the meeting of a business skirt and a silk blouse just above the waist. The skirt provides cover for a perfectly rounded upper thigh and buttock area.

Your gaze has to move on, it now reaches the mound that is caused by the presence of two appropriately proportioned breasts covered with the silk of the blouse.

Today had to have been one of the hottest, if not the hottest, of the year so far. The vision before you has her top buttons undone to a discreet level, to allow whatever breeze there had been access.

Again not pausing too long, your roaming now falls on a long neckline that is uncovered by hair. This has been tied back into a loose bun, to probably help with the temperatures as well.

As you move your focus to her face, her dark green eyes are framed by slashes of dark auburn hair that seem to have escaped the prison of the bun. Her pert nose leads to luscious red lips that are currently formed into a small, cheeky, grin.

You smile back at her, and hope her eyes stay focused on yours. You feel a sensation in your groin that means a small peak will be appearing there anytime soon.

She smiles back, and moves slightly. You start to look around the rest of the carriage, wanting to confirm the number of other passengers, but are distracted by the vision now before you.

The movement she made has moved her knees apart again, this time a little further and the cavity between them is now allowing you access to see that it is indeed stockings she is wearing. They have a wide lacy band at the top and the thought of you running your hands over these makes the peak rise higher, and now push at the front of your shorts.

Looking back at her face you see that she is now looking at your groin area. The tip of her tongue running around her lips, bringing them to a brighter shine. She looks up, back into your eyes and mouths, "You like?" as she motions with her hands, indicating the lower part of her body.

You smile, and mouth back, "I do."

With this, she raises her buttocks off the seat and rubs, in an upward motion, the outside of her skirt to pull the fabric up. The skirt moves just enough to allow the white lace of her panties to show below the hem line. As she rocks back down into her seat her legs move apart a little more, giving an unobstructed view of her milky white inner thighs above the sheer black stocking tops and her lace pantie covered pussy.

You have to move slightly to allow your now fully hard erection to be extracted from its incarceration under your underwear. You allow your cock to extend above the elastic band of your shorts so the helmet is exposed to your traveling partner.

She forms an 'oh' with her lips, and makes small slow flicking movements with her tongue, as if she is licking the exposed tip.

You start to massage the base of your cock, through the fabric of your shorts, moving your hips slightly to increase the pressure. You feel your cock throb and widen under your shorts. More of the tip becomes exposed.

Now it is her turn. She takes her left hand and extends the fore finger placing it seductively in her mouth. She begins to move it in and out while sucking on it, as if it were your cock. After a couple of strokes she extracts the now saliva wet finger, and slowly moves it towards her pantie covered crotch. As her finger makes contact, her hips give an involuntary jerk, she throws her head back and this causes her hair to full from the bun and down over her shoulders.

You look around to make sure that this sudden movement has not caught the attention of other passengers. It does not seem to have. With the divider for the door entrance in the way, it must look like she has fallen asleep, and is just slumping back in the seat.

With her hair now free, she grabs a long tassel of it and pulls it across her mouth so she can suck on it. Her right hand then moves to the buttons on her blouse, and a couple more give up their purchase on her modesty. Her lacy bra is now exposed to you as her hand moves to massage her left breast.

She begins to move her hands over their respective places of pleasure in sync. She is soon beginning to writhe as her orgasm can not be not far away.

You now are stroking your own pleasure pole with small slow strokes that cover the exposed tip. With the other hand you start to give your balls a gentle slow massage in time with your partners motions.

So that you do not make too much mess you grab the hem of your t-shirt and wrap it around the tip of your cock. As you continue to stroke, your partner is now moving her hips to met the locomotion on her panties.

She is getting so hot that her finger slips under the fabric and begins to rub her inflamed pussy lips. Her hips begin to push out against her finger wanting more. Her finger responds with harder, deeper strokes on her exposed slit.

She brings her hand up to her face again and pauses, smelling the aroma from her finger. It must be good as she now places two fingers into her mouth and gives them a working over with her tongue. They emerge wet with her saliva, and she slowly places them back on her exposed pussy lips.

Again her hips spasm, and the fingers slip between the lips. She now massages the protector of her pearl of desire and it immediately relinquishes its guard. Her fingers find her clit and she starts to massage it. She gives it gentle flicks with her finger which cause her thighs to jerk, clamping down on her hand and pressing it further into her.

She throws her head back as her motions begin to speed up on her pussy. The contractions of her stomach can be seen through the blouse and her head now jerks forward.

The hand on her breast is now working her nipple through the fabric of the bra. She gives her nipple a twist between her fingers and her arms contract into her sides in response.

As you both get closer, your pace increases, you look over and mouth, "I am cumming, you look ready. Cum with me?"

She tries to nod her confirmation, but the extra movement takes her to the point of no return. Her hips give a shudder as the first of the electric spasms radiate from her lower abdomen. Her stomach muscles pulsate and her head is jerked forward again. She releases a low moan and the spasms again cause her head to fling back, her mouth wide open, and her legs shoot apart further given an even better view to you.

As she is writhing in her ecstasy your own pleasure issues have come to the fore. You feel your cock jerk, the need to pull back from a release is all that your mind can handle. You give another stroke, this time there is no holding back. As your other hand presses down on the base of your cock, you feel the cum pulse under your fingers. You try to hold back, it is no use, you cum with a grunt of your own.

The sticky paste fills the little pouch of the t-shirt wrapping your cock. Your legs jerk with a contraction down the back of the calves, pointing your toes towards your partner. Another pulse, it is no use trying to hold this one back, you are too far gone, another spurt of cum is ejaculated. Your muscles relax.

As you come down from your rush, your buttocks fall back into the seat, and you look over at your traveling partner.

She has also finished her spasms, and is now moving to button up her blouse, and push her skirt back into place.

As she shimmies her butt, to allow the skirt to move, you see the dark wet spot on her panties, and feel totally satisfied.

You tidy yourself as much as possible, as the train starts to pull into the station, as you get up from your seat to leave you finally speak, "That OK for you Honeybun?"

"It was Sweetcakes," she replies, "See you tomorrow night, same time, same place?"

----

Thanks to VenusD and mmmyes for having a look over this story before submission. Luv you Ladies...