Going Dancing

Story Info
They dance closer than she'd expected.
1.7k words
4.29
66.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers

The line outside the club was insane. People packed the sidewalk so tightly Connie could barely breathe. She now understood the cliché "crammed in like sardines".

The people in the crowd shifted impatiently, waiting for the doors to open. The club was new, and had been promoted as the best dance club in the city. The owners had snagged one of the hottest local bands for their opening night, as well as a DJ they'd hired away from the previous "best club in the city". From the size of the crowd, everyone in this part of the state wanted to see if the new club could live up to its hype.

In the two hours that she'd been standing there, Connie had been bumped or jostled many times. It was impossible to avoid with this many people standing around. So when she felt something touch her leg, she thought nothing of it at first. Until the something moved up her leg and under the hem of her mid-thigh-length skirt.

She tried to turn to see who was touching her. "Shh," a deep male voice said. "Let me. You're fucking hot, and it'll be a good way to pass the time."

He couldn't mean... Connie was unable to finish the thought as the man's hand made its way between her legs. Her bare pussy moistened, and with no panties, she had no way to hide it from the man. "You're turned on by this, aren't you," he said into her ear.

"Yes," Connie admitted.

"So am I." He pushed her skirt up to her hips. "When I bend you forward, don't resist it. I won't let you fall."

Connie obediently bent when he pushed on her back. His hands on her waist stabilized her as she felt his cock slip between her legs and into her wet cunt. She was letting a total stranger fuck her where dozens of people could see. What the hell was she thinking? But even though part of her was horrified that she was allowing this, a larger part was turned on. Her pussy was dripping, and the excitement of public sex was so much that she came almost instantly.

"You like this, don't you," the man said. "You're a hot little slut."

"Yes. Yes!"

A few heads turned in their direction, but Connie didn't care. She was focused only on the pleasure of being fucked; it had been over a month since the last time, and her body craved the sensation of the man's cock shoving in and out of her pussy.

He fucked her through another orgasm, then withdrew. Connie whimpered in disappointment. "The line's moving," the man said. "And I don't want to come in you. Not yet, anyway. I'll see you inside." He walked off through the crowd, leaving Connie standing there with her cunt and ass exposed to everyone.

As he had said, the line had begun to move. Connie hastily adjusted her skirt, trying to hide the flush in her face from the other waiting patrons. A few of them looked at her with grins and winks; Connie looked away. Now that the fuck was over, she couldn't believe how she'd behaved. She should have had more control of herself.

It seemed to take hours, but finally Connie made it inside the club. The place was decorated in neon and silver, with small tables scattered around the perimeter of the dance floor and a bar near the door. Connie made her way toward an empty table, but a trio of college-age bleached-blondes cut her off and took the table instead. "Oh, were you going to sit here?" one of them asked.

"Never mind," Connie said.

"Thought so." The girls snickered.

Connie went to the bar instead and found a vacant stool. Of course, she knew she would lose it as soon as she stood up to dance, but first things first. "Strawberry daiquiri, please," she told the bartender. She didn't drink often, but she needed something to help her cope with what she had done outside.

The music was loud, but not unpleasantly so, and gradually the dance floor filled. Connie scanned the crowd, hoping for a glimpse of the man who had fucked her, though she'd barely seen him outside and probably wouldn't have recognized him if he'd stood in front of her. The thought both scared and titillated Connie. She had fucked a man she wouldn't know if she was right beside him. So out of character for her, but it had felt so good.

After she finished her daiquiri, Connie slid from the stool and ventured onto the dance floor. It was packed, almost as much as the sidewalk outside had been, but there was enough room to let her body move to the music.

Soon she felt someone's arms come around her from behind. "Who do you think you are?" she demanded, struggling to break free. "Let go!"

"Calm down." The voice was instantly recognizable; it was the man from outside. "I thought we could dance together, since in a way we already have."

Connie turned in his arms. The man was slightly taller than her own five foot seven, with piercing blue eyes and sandy blond hair. Connie opened her mouth to speak, but he pressed his lips against hers. His tongue penetrated her mouth, and for a moment they were lost in the kiss. Then Connie pulled back. "I don't even know your name," she said.

"Do you need to?"

"You fucked me outside, you're kissing me now. It would be nice to know who you are."

"Maybe before we leave, I'll tell you." He let go of her, only to bring his hands up to cover her breasts. "For now, let's just enjoy each other."

"What are you doing?"

"Enjoying you."

Enjoying fondling her in the middle of a huge crowd. Connie grasped his wrists. "You can't do this here."

"Darling, I fucked you outdoors on a sidewalk surrounded by people," he pointed out. "Compared to that, playing with your gorgeous tits is nothing. Of course, if you really want me to stop, I will." He took his hands away. "Happy?"

Yes and no. Connie wanted his hands on her again, even though she was horrified at the thought. Instead of answering, she resumed moving to the music. "Dance with me."

"Are you sure you aren't worried about people seeing us?" he teased.

"Dance with me," Connie repeated.

She pulled his arms around her and they swayed to the music, not exactly dancing but still setting a rhythm. After a moment, he began moving his hands up and down her body. Connie felt a rush of wetness between her legs. "If you keep doing that, we'll end up the way we were outside," she said.

"That's the idea." He rubbed one hand against the front of her skirt. "I'm planning to fuck you right here."

"In the middle of the dance floor?"

"Think anyone will notice?" With his other hand, he pushed her shirt up over her breasts. Connie frantically tried to pull it back down, but he held it in place. "No one's even looking," he said. "What are you afraid of?"

"Being arrested for public indecency."

"Never happen, not here. If anyone sees, they'll probably want to join in. As long as the bouncers don't catch us, you'll be fine. And they might not even care." He squeezed one of her nipples, and Connie moaned. "Do you really want me to stop?" he asked.

"N- no." Her body was responding too strongly for her to want him to stop. Standing in the middle of a crowded dance floor with her breasts exposed wasn't something she would normally do, but she didn't know anyone here, and it didn't matter what any of the bystanders thought. Whoever this man was, he was getting to her in a big way.

He raised her skirt, revealing her pussy and ass once again to anyone who cared to look. Some of the dancers nearby were looking now, with varying degrees of excitement and disapproval in their eyes. Connie closed her eyes and tried to make herself forget that she was being watched, tried to concentrate only on the sensations the man's touch sent through her.

Sensations which intensified when he thrust two fingers inside her. Every nerve in Connie's body felt like it was on fire, and the pressure he put on her g-spot sent her spiraling into such a hard orgasm she had to bite her hand to keep from screaming. She had barely come down from it when he let go of her for a moment, then lifted her. "Wrap your legs around me," he ordered. "And hold on."

"What are you doing?"

In answer, he put his freed cock against her opening and thrust. This time, Connie was unable to stay quiet as he filled her. "Oh, fuck!"

"You enjoy this, don't you," he said. "Better be careful. People are looking at us."

"I don't care!"

She did care, but with her legs and arms wrapped around the man as he fucked her, the knowledge that others were watching only made Connie more aroused. Her pussy felt so wet she was surprised it didn't drip onto the dance floor, and in this position the friction against her clit as the man moved her up and down on his cock brought another orgasm quickly crashing over her. "So fucking hot," the man said. "I can feel your cunt gripping my cock. You really get off on fucking a strange man in front of other people, huh?"

"I've never done anything like this before."

"Well, I bet it won't be the last time you do." His breathing and pace both quickened. "I'm going to come. Do you want it in your cunt or your mouth?"

"I..." How could she make a decision like that? In her mouth would be safer, but she didn't want his cock to leave her pussy.

"Tell me now, or it's going to be in your cunt. It feels too good for me to hold back."

"Then do it!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He thrust again, then shuddered and was still.

For a moment, he held her. Then slowly he lowered her to the floor. "That was incredible," he said. "Thank you."

"Thank you." Connie took a deep breath. "I..."

"You don't have to say anything." He kissed her. "Thanks for the dance. Enjoy your night." Without another word, he made his way off through the crowd, leaving Connie staring after him even when he was out of sight.

KarennaC
KarennaC
612 Followers