Scents and Senses

Poem Info
152 words
4
4.1k
1
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scent of the soap left on your skin drives me wild. I can't wait to run my fingers up and down your freshly scrubbed body.

The aroma emitting from your freshly shampooed treasure chest makes me crazy. Your hair is damp and I can still feel the droplets of water that you missed between your legs. I can't wait.

The smell of your body lotion wafts in the air. Freesia...Mmmm. Like the flower, I can't wait to pluck you and hold you close, and breathe your smells into my body.

Your breath smells like strawberries and when you speak to me, I imagine your kisses taste so sweet. I can't wait to kiss your full lips and see if you taste as good as I imagine.

My world is dark but I can still see you. And, I will taste you, feel you and take in your aroma. I can't wait.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous