A Kinky Workout

Story Info
An attempt to seduce doesn't go as planned.
1.7k words
3.97
37.6k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(This story is a collaboration between myself and my good friend msmaggie. Please let us know what you think.)

Sonia was already waiting for her gym instructor to get to her house for her workout. She hired Rick about three weeks ago when she noticed herself filling out a little more than her pro baseball player hubby would want her to. Rick was six foot seven inches of pure rock hard muscle. When he was sent over by her friend to interview, Sonia was immediately smitten by his physique and good looks. The only downside was that Rick was all business and there was no way he would let his client not get her workout. Every time Sonia wanted to ease up, Rick pushed her harder like some hard body drill instructor. Sonia was fed up with him. Since her hubby liked the guy, Sonia couldn't simply fire him. She did have a plan though.

Rick arrived promptly at 9 am as he always did. He hated the idea of working for rich snobby bitches. All they ever did was complain and bitch about the workout regiment he prescribed. It was enough to make a qualified instructor want to go work for one of the cheesy gyms just to get some income. Rick rang the doorbell expecting no answer. He was shocked to fine Sonia waiting on the other side wearing a white cotton robe. Sonia was trying to act cute as usual. Rick did think in his mind that Sonia was a hot piece of ass, but her laziness when working out drove him nuts. It was hard to believe a woman who looked as good as she did never was serious about working out.

There she stood wearing that robe with a big old grin on her face. As Rick walked in and headed downstairs, she followed like a little puppy as he dropped his bag near the treadmill. He turned to see her standing there. He asked her if she was going to workout that day. She feigned a yawn before untying the belt around her robe and letting it fall. Rick caught an eyeful of Sonia's nude form before him. Her skin was flawlessly clear and tanned. Her breasts sagged a little, but were large enough for a handful. Her stomach was a little less than firm, but was very close to toned. Her legs were still in wonderful shape and framed a very trimmed pussy. It was apparent to Rick what Sonia was planning.

He smiled at her and proceeded to get her on the treadmill. She was surprised that Rick didn't just take her up to her apparent offer. Yet she complied as she took her naked form onto the treadmill and began to walk. Rick walked up beside her and turned the treadmill up so that she was walking briskly. Sonia was taken by surprised as her bare feet began to move faster. Rick watched as her breasts began to bounce a bit. Rick decided to really torture her and stepped up behind her on the treadmill. As he edged closer, he saw her ass moving. Rick could feel himself getting aroused. He stepped closer and pressed himself against her. He could hear her gasp as she seemed to melt in his arms. He reached around in front of him and took a breast in each hand. Sonia began to beg for more as he started to pinch the nipples slightly.

Rick abruptly removed his hands and stepped off the treadmill as Sonia groaned in frustration. Soon, the treadmill stopped and she dismounted as Rick already had the weight bench set up. Sonia always wanted to concentrate on her upper body during workouts and Rick had the proper amount of weight on the bench ready to perform her bench presses. Rick laid a white towel down on the bench as Sonia scooted up to the proper position. Her head was between the bars as her chest was in plain sight under Rick's gaze. Rick looked down towards her legs and saw a slight sheen on her inner thighs. In Rick's mind, he thought that there was no way it was sweat. He smiled at his observation.

As Rick straddled the bench, he realized that his pelvic area would be really close to Sonia's face. He became a bit self conscious about his dick being so close to her head. As Sonia lifted the bar off of the supports with Rick's hands in the middle, she could see the bulge in his shorts. Sonia's mind was far from the weight on the bar as she imagined how the cock just mere inches from her face would feel inside her mouth. She could feel her pussy moistening as she lifted. It felt like forever as she did her ten repetitions before repositioning the bar. She rose up slowly and proceeded to the decline bench as Rick followed. As she settled on the bench, she noticed her head would be right under Rick's crotch. As she edged into position, she didn't notice Rick removing his shorts before he headed over to her. As he stood over her, Sonia caught an eyeful of Rick's boxers and the bulge pushing them away from his body. Sonia was going to try to release it through the gap, but Rick already had the bar in hand and Sonia proceeded to do her reps. Rick was enjoying the way this rich bitch was getting flustered by him. He knew she thought that her nude form would keep her from working out and was pissed when Rick insisted they go anyway. He was enjoying this form of payback.

Sonia's mind was on the bulge as she finished her reps before rising up and going back to the normal bench. She laid there as Rick decided to spot her from the forward position instead. Sonia got a good look at the gap in his boxers before she lifted as Rick pondered the thought of his member sliding between the gorgeous breasts exposed to him. The reps seem to move faster as Rick moved out from over her and proceeded to the decline bench again. Sonia began to feel light headed from all the sexual tension in the room and took a while to make it over to the decline bench.

Rick noticed her movements and stopped her before he went to go get a bottle of water. Sonia sat there frustrated partly because her plan didn't work and partly out of dehydration. Rick returned to her with a bottle of water in hand and a few more white towels. As Sonia sat there drinking her water, Rick went behind her and began to rub her shoulders in an effort to distress her. Sonia was digging the attention Rick was giving her, especially since her husband was still on his road trip with the team. It wasn't long until she cooled down and hydrated enough to get back to the decline bench.

Rick walked over there and was getting ready to help her with the bar when he felt her hand pull down his boxers. His cock sprang forth right within range of her mouth. She slowly licked it a bit before taking just the head of it into her mouth. Rick was about to try to step back when he felt Sonia's hands on his ass pulling him into her. The sight of her throat opening to accommodate his girth into it was making him grow. Sonia could smell the sweat as she thrust Rick's hips into her mouth. She knew that she had him as he began throbbing in her mouth. Sonia began to remove her hands from his hips as she reached down to her spread legs and began to rub her pussy.

Rick pulled out of her mouth and began to slide his dick between her breasts. His hands found her nipples and pinched them as he thrust. Sonia's tongue began to lick under his balls and tease his ass a bit as he did. Rick moaned loudly as he felt her tongue licking him. Sonia was extremely turned on as her fingers began to slide into her sopping pussy while her fitness trainer watched. Rick moved from her breasts and slid between her legs before slamming his cock inside her. Sonia's scream was loud. She could feel Rick's hard dick splitting her in two. As he slammed into her, he could feel all his rage being siphoned into his employer. All his frustration with her unwillingness to work out was being slammed right back into her. He could feel her pussy clenching his dick as he fucked her.

It wasn't long until he felt her release the hold on his dick and he felt her climax. He walked back to her head and began to stroke faster and faster while she lazily opened her mouth wide. He could feel his own seed bubbling inside him. As he began to get closer, Sonia dared him to cum on her face like the slut she was. She started talking about how she fantasized about him at night while her husband was away and how she was going to have him fuck her cherry ass the next chance she could. She then pulled his hips into her again and took his dick straight down her throat as he climaxed. He could feel her swallowing a much as she could while he released inside her until she released his ass from her grip. Rick stepped back as a remnant of his cum flew off his dick and landed on her cheek. It was such a dirty sight in front of him that Rick almost lost his mind.

Sonia sat up slowly and wiped the drop off her cheek before taking her finger into her mouth and audibly sucking it clean. She then crawled up to Rick on her knees and asked if they could continue the workout as she took his cock back into her mouth.

(Thanks for the read. Please vote to let me know how you liked it. Working on the second chapter now and hope to have it approved soon.)

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers