I Own You

Story Info
A Master takes ownership of His property.
3.3k words
4.11
31.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get the call that he is minutes away. I am to put a blindfold on and wait by the door in my black robe only. My heart is pounding as I turn out the lights and place the blindfold on at the door. My nipples are so hard they ache, and I can feel the wetness between my legs, wondering if I should clean up or just wait there wet. The decision is made for me because I suddenly hear footsteps on the porch. Master is here!!!

I hear the door knob turn and I freeze. My heart is now pounding. The door opens and he is so close I can hear him breathe and feel the heat from his body. I take a deep breath. He says nothing, but leads me blindfolded into the room and places me on a chair. I just try to be calm and wait, while he cuffs my hands behind my back, locking them. Then he spreads my thighs wide open and ties my ankles to the chair legs. I am fully exposed for his eyes. I take a deep breath knowing he's looking at me and praying that I don't disappoint him.

The cool air on my skin makes my breasts rise and my nipples grow hard. I sit up straight in the chair, listening and waiting. I can hear him move around in the room, wondering what he is doing.

Suddenly I feel his hot breath over my left breast, and then teeth scratching over the soft skin. I sob quietly when he buries his teeth in my nipple and the intense pain is shooting through my body.

A short laugh leaves his lips as he gives the other nipple attention. The great mixture of pain and pleasure makes me wet, and I can feel my juices run down the crack of my ass, making the chair damp. Something cold and hard is moving over my shoulder, neck and down to my nipple.

Preparing myself for what's to come, I throw my head back and gasp for air as the nipple clamp slowly locks around the flesh.

He does the same thing on the other nipple. He backs off a little to watch the emotions run over my face. I am sitting helpless and with a total lack of power; left out to his will and his wishes. The pain in my nipples comes in waves. A new one is hitting me just after the first one has faded away. Focused on dealing with the pain I chew on my lower lip.

A new sound breaks the silence, but I can't identify what it is until I feel cold steel against my cheek. Then he cuts the blindfold off with a sharp knife. Holding my breath, I try to focus on the knife, staring at it; the bright shimmer from the blade when it catches the candlelight.

Then my eyes move up to smile at my Master. I love the feeling of being owned by him, and the honor of his attention. The knife slowly starts to explore my body, going over my face, the cold steel a contrast to my hot skin. I force myself to sit completely still as the point moves over my lips, then slides over my jaw and down my neck. He plays with it over my shoulder and then holds it against my neck while he leans forward to run his tongue over my lips. I suck his tongue into my mouth.

He lets me kiss him for a while before he pulls back and holds two fingers in front of my face against my lips. I smile because he knows I love doing this.

I open my mouth and rest my tongue on my lower lip, waiting with my eyes begging. I start breathing harder as he pushes his fingers in between my lips and slowly fucks my mouth. Happy and pleased, I close my lips tightly around his fingers.

Slowly, he increases the pace until he is pumping his fingers fast and hard into my mouth. I keep my mouth locked carefully, sucking passionately on them and covering them with my spit.

Then he stops with the fingers all the way in, looking at me with a demanding expression in his eyes. He pulls his fingers out and puts the knife next to me on the chair. Then he stands and opens his pants.

Breathing hard, and sitting in my own juices, I watch carefully as he unzips his pants and pushes them and his boxers down over his hips . I take a deep breath as I watch his hard cock throbbing in front of me.

He comes close to me, grabs my hair and raps it around his hand before roughly jerking my head backwards then leans forward to bite my neck.

I sob in submission as my head starts to ache from the hand pulling my hair, my eyes move to his cock that is so close to my arm. I am looking up at him and my eyes are asking if I may serve him.

He grabs my hair harder and pulls it back even further, making it hard for me to breath. After smiling down at me, an almost diabolical smile, he closes his hand around his cock and rubs the head against my lips to cover them with pre-cum. I can feel the heat and smell him. I can feel my insides throb with excitement.

Eager to please, I stick out my tongue and I play with my tongue around the head of his cock. When I hear him moan with pleasure he takes a step forward. I moan as I take long hungry licks along his shaft, until I have explored the whole length. I reach forward with the tip of my tongue to lick his balls. Then I caress the sensitive skin between them. With the wonderful sound of his moans in my ears, I suck his balls one by one into my mouth and play with them. Then I reach back to let my tongue run over his asshole. I can feel his body tense as he fights to keep control of himself. He pulls back and presses his face right up against mine.

His voice is low and demanding. I moan when he tells me he is going to fuck my face so hard it will be sore for days. He glances over to the flogger on the floor as a reminder that my face is not the only thing that will be sore when he is done with me. With one hand buried in my hair and the other one holding my face, he slowly thrusts his hard cock in between my lips.

I let my tongue play, licking, playing and teasing. A little pre-cum is oozing out and is filling my mouth with his delicious taste. My eyes wide open, I stare up at my master as he starts to thrust deeper and deeper.

He still keeps a slow speed. My lips are closed to massage the shaft and I feel the glans rest on the back of my tongue as he presses himself down my throat. The look in his eyes is loving but also warning, and I struggle to suppress the reflex and suck him deeper. I can feel him growing bigger and harder, increasing the speed as he starts face fucking me, thrusting his cock all the way to fill my mouth and throat. His grip of my face gets firmer and he pumps in and out almost brutally, but still carefully studying my face for reactions. He smiles down at me when he sees how much I am enjoying his savage treatment.

My jaw starts aching and my face feels tense, my lips swollen and red from being stretched around his hard cock.

The sounds I am making are muffled by the cock filling my mouth. Tears rise in my eyes as he uses me as his little cocksucking toy, forcing total submission from me. I try to blink them away and focus on pleasing my master. I feel him reach down and wipe them off with a gentle thumb.

I can't keep myself from rubbing my thighs against each other. The blood is pumping fast in my body and the pleasure of serving my master and the feel of his taste is almost consuming me. Eager to make him cum I suck harder and he seems glad to see the devotion on my face.

Then he stops, with his whole cock in my mouth so my nose is being pressed against his pubic hair. Impatiently, I try to play with my tongue, hungry for what's to come. He knows his cumslut well, and pulls back to make a final deep thrust before he starts filling my throat and mouth with his load. His fingers hold my chin up, and he orders me to not let anything get wasted.

Sucking greedily, milking his cock, I nod.

A growl comes from him as he is cumming in my mouth and he locks his eyes on mine. For a little while he lets his cock rest on my tongue and as it begins to soften. When he pulls out, he rubs the sticky head over my face to cover it with cum and spit. I quietly smile up at him and he pushes it back in my mouth and I suck it clean.

When I get the chance to catch my breath and my heart stops beating so hard, I can feel my jaw aching in protest. But just thinking of him in my mouth makes the blood pulse faster and ache in other places longing for him.

To make me come back to his world, my master leans forward to kiss me deeply. He can taste himself in my mouth, and his kiss gets more demanding while one hand moves down to roughly squeeze my tits.

I gasp for air when his hand moves further down and his hand rubs my belly, hips, and finally ending on my thigh. With circulating moves his hand reaches the spot where he can easily discover how dripping wet my cunt, inner thighs and ass are. He quickly pushes my knees even wider apart and looks at the chair covered with my juices. Then he looks up at me and I can't help blushing a little when I look into his eyes.

He gives my nose a fast kiss before reaching over to take up his knife. Mixed feelings of excitement and nervousness fill me when I see the knife coming closer.

He lifts my chin and forces me to look at him for a long time, convincing me that he would never want to do anything to ruin my trust or love.

I stretch my arms slightly, which causes intense pain to go down my back as they have been hold in the same position behind my back for so long. But when the knife gently touches my skin my entire focus is on the cold steel. I look at it while it lifts up a nipple, with the nipple clamp on the blade. Holding my breath I can see the nipple growing even harder as a response.

He reaches forward to lick the nipple, and then blows on it. Then the knife moves down over my belly and reaches my cunt. I stare at the knife with open mouth as my master, sitting between my knees, let the steel tease over my thighs.

Carefully, he cuts my panties off, and lifts them to his face to breathe in the scent. Then he holds them in my face before putting them in my mouth. Pleased with this, he spreads my cunt lips with his fingers and slowly moves the knife from my thigh to my cunt.

I am sitting on the chair relaxed and trusting him to do whatever he wishes. I am so excited it is almost physically painful.

The knife strokes my wet cunt lips, making me feel vulnerable and helpless. When he reaches his goal, and lifts my clit carefully with the knife, I bite hard on my panties to avoid screaming. Blinking rapidly, I see him lean down to lick my clitoris and the sensation is so intense I feel like I'm about to faint.

Knowing exactly how to touch me, he lets his tongue play over my clit as an erotic contrast to the sharp knife. He can see I'm getting closer to the edge, but he is not ready to push me over yet, so he backs off.

I can see myself through his eyes, his slut tied up and perfectly exposed.

Then he points with an accusing finger at the big spot with cunt juices on the chair. Harshly, he grabs my hair and pulls my head down so I see what he is pointing at. He asks me what it is, but since my mouth is full with my panties he doesn't wait for an answer. Instead he unlocks my ankles and turns me around so I face the chair.

I look up at him with dark eyes of lust as he takes my panties out of my mouth. Then I lean down to lick up my own sweet juices, which only results in more of what is running down my thighs.

When it all is gone, he gives his approval and says I did well. But, he says I still need to be disciplined. He sinks down behind me and grabs me from behind, moving his firm hands over my body and groping me.

The touch is making me weak and I lean back against his strong body.

He kisses my neck and makes me whimper like a puppy, but then he unlocks my hands and orders me to stay on all fours to take my punishment.

I hear him lift the flogger and test it against the palm of his hand, and I push up my ass in the air. I love what will come next. I welcome it and I wait for it.

But it doesn't land on my cheeks.

Instead he holds it in front of me and orders me to kiss it, showing my submission for him.

I hurry to kiss it with my still swollen lips. I breathe in the smell of leather, which forever will be associated with this. Then, finally I feel the leather straps land on my ass and turn the skin pink. It lands fast twice in a row, just above the place where the cheek meets the thigh, and then repeatedly on the other cheek. It doesn't hurt yet, it only makes me aroused. But after the third slap, I squirm and I sob out the pain and pleasure.

He is marking me as his property. He grabs my hair in a firm grip and pulls my head back to bend my body.

The position makes me groan and gasp for air, and he starts spanking me with various paces and strengths. Soon the pale skin has turned dark pink and is pulsing and burning, making me shiver and turn my knees weak.

The hand forcing my head back is a steady reminder of who owns me.

When he changes position a little I can feel his hard shaft poking me, proving that it is turning him on just as much as me. I lick my dry lips and beg to be fucked brutally with his hard cock.

He jerks my head back by pulling my hair, until I am standing on my knees. Then he place his mouth next to my ear, and tells me he can punish me perfectly well with his cock instead of his flogger, but that this time he will do both at the same time. Firmly he places me back on all fours and positions his cock by my cunt. Just to tease me, he rubs the head of his cock up and down my slit, lubricating it with my wetness.

I scream with surprise when he jams his cock in balls deep on the first thrust. Letting go of my hair, he keeps pounding his turgid cock in me as deep as he can, fucking me almost furiously. Juices from me run down his balls and make both of us sticky, and he keeps thrusting so roughly it starts to hurt.

I sob with pain and pleasure, helpless as he is using my body like a fuck doll, pulling me to him by my hips on each thrust. My cunt contracts in protest, but it is easy for him to thrust through it as the tightness only gives more pleasure.

He presses my upper body down against the floor so my nipples will rub against the carpet, and the friction from the nipple clamps there, making me shiver. When I moan loudly, he reaches around and finds my clit. With a firm finger he starts playing with it, still moving in and out brutally. I cry out loud when the orgasm hits me and I start cramping around his cock. My cunt muscles are squeezing and milking him while he pushes himself even deeper. The sensitivity from me cumming makes me realize how sore my cunt is, and my cunt is getting sore from his demanding thrusts.

His hand leaves my clit and he starts spanking me while he grinds. Each time he pushes in, he makes sure to rub his thighs against my ass and in return I lean back wanting him deeper and harder.

It makes the burning feelings stronger; just the touch with the whipped skin is enough to make me shiver hard. Pain comes from my ass being spanked, from the cock punishing my cunt, the hand in my hair and the nipples with clamps against the carpet.

I start crying softly, the emotions are too strong and intense. Yet when I open my mouth, it is to beg him to take me harder.

He asks me who I am, and before I can talk I have to lick my dry lips. I tell him I am his little slut to use and abuse, to give orders to and treat like a sex slave.

As an answer to my words, he starts pumping faster, hammering his cock in me furiously. Then he pulls me up on all four by my hair, and reaches around to remove the nipple clamps.

I scream when the blood runs back to them and it goes black before my eyes. At the same time he cums hard in my cunt and I cry out as I climax with him.

I can feel our cum run down my thighs when he pulls out, and roughly pulls me around so I lay down when he sits over me.

I am still groggy from cumming when he offers his sticky cock, rubbing it against my lips. I open my mouth and he pushes it in for me to suck clean. When I use my tongue over the underside I hear him groan. My mouth is filled by cum from both of us, with my swollen lips stretched around his cock.

When he decides he is clean, he pulls out and sits back watching me.

I lay on my back breathing hard, no strength left, and with my head spinning. My whole body is pulsing. With my eyes closed, I hear him coming back, and I slowly sit up on my knees. I open my eyes to see him. He holds a collar in front of me while he looks into my eyes.

I lean my head back to expose my neck and he reaches down to lock it around it. Then he presses his lips against mine and whispers "I OWN YOU!!"