Say My Name Ch. 05

Story Info
Trouble comes their way.
2.4k words
4.65
67.7k
55

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers

Hey everyone thx for reading my story and I'm currently working on a new series. I'm sure you'll be able to guess the new character ;). Any who thx for reading and keep the feedback coming. Seriously it helps me when I'm writing that I can go back to some of your feedbacks and read your suggestions. The next installment will be out soon and sorry the chapters are too short, but that's the whole point to keep you on the edge!!!!! Enjoy!!

*

Nynia woke up and sighed. She was sore all over, but damn it was worth it. Nick had been a beast last night when they had sex. She even lost track of how many times he'd made her cum. She looked up into his sleeping face and smiled faintly. He looked so young in sleep and didn't look anything like the successful business man he truly was. Her gaze dropped to his chest and at the defined abs that coated his stomach. She bit her lip and lightly ran her fingers over his stomach. Then she noticed his cock. Even while he was sleep it was huge she touched the head and watched as it began to thicken and harden. Her pussy became wet and she got bolder. Nynia began to lightly stroke his cock until Nick groaned and turned over onto his back. She rose up off the bed slightly and leaned toward his cock. She licked the tip of his cock and stifled a giggle when he moaned in his sleep. His cock was fully erect now and she had to stop herself from raping the man in his sleep. She bent down and sucked the head of his cock fully into her mouth.

"Nynia...woman I thought I tire you out last night." He growled before he dipped a finger into her wet pussy. "What the hell are you doing?" He groaned before he put his hands in her hair and began pumping her head up and down his cock.

Nynia rose up off his cock before he could get carried away and smiled at him. "Nick I'm just giving you what you gave me. You don't like it." She watched the way he watched her as she stuck her hand between her legs and began to finger her clit. Nick began to stroke his cock while she played with herself. She climbed up his body and trapped his hands above her heads. Nick licked his lips and watched as she put her sweet pussy inches away from his mouth.

"Guess what Nick."

"What baby?" Nick kissed her neck and rolled his hips in the air.

"I'm gonna make you scream."

Nick walked up to Daredevils' Automotive Shop. He walked through the glass doors and into the garages.

"Well look what the cat dragged in." A deep voice said to the right of him. Nick walked over to the man working on the black and chrome Plymouth. "About damn time you came to get you're raggedy car it's making my shop look bad."

"Adam you know damn well I've been trying to come and get my car, but for some reason you like to hold it hostage." Both of the men laughed and Nicks' best friend Adam came from under the hood of the car. Adam was an inch taller than Nick and looked like the grim reaper. Hell the man wasn't ugly far from it in fact. He had long black hair a little longer than Nicks' and bright ice-green eyes that saw through everyone. He had tribal tattoos running up and down his arms and part of his chest. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and black pants with wicked looking black wrist cuffs on his arms.

"So who did you kill today?" Nick asked his old friend. Adam glared at him before he broke out into a smile.

"Nick I told you I don't discuss the business with you because then I'll have to kill you and trust me I like you. So what brings you to my place?" Nick grinned then smiled at Adam.

Adam looked at Nick in shock. "Oh hell you met your match didn't you? Damn Nick what happened to the player you used to be? What does she look like?" Adam watched as Nick began to describe Nynia to him and he instantly knew why the man had fallen hard for a woman. If she was all Nick was saying she was he probably would've fallen for her. Hell even a classified nympho like him had to have one woman out there that would bring him to his knees.

"Earth to Adam you better not be fantasizing about her. She doesn't want someone who's as experienced as you. What haven't you tried?" Adam laughed at Nicks' incredulous look at Adams' life. Yeah Adam liked to experiment hell he might as well live like there's no tomorrow instead of worrying about the consequences and yeah he was always safe.

"Well I don't see how she fell for an ugly pansy like you. Now I would've been a better choice for a black woman considering I don't take any shit off of women. She would've loved my personality." Nick rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Adam I don't think being a Dom classifies as a personality." Adam punched Nick in the arm. They continued to talk and bully each other before Nick took his car and left the shop. Damn he's a lucky man I wish I could meet someone like that he thought as he watched his friend drive away.

"Nynia if you don't tell me what happened I'm gonna beat you senseless with my stick!" Nynia laughed as Jerome tried to wheedle information out of her. She wasn't the type to kiss and tell and she definitely wasn't ready to give Jerome something to fantasize about. She smiled to herself as she remembered last night and of course this morning. Nick had fucked her one last time before they saw each other again tonight.

"Nynia tell me!!!" Jerome yelled at her. She had to look around the store to make sure no one heard him before she slapped him in the arm. "No Jerome he's mine and mine only. Plus I don't think Raul would like to know that you're fantasizing about someone else." Nynia was in Victoria Secret looking for something sexy to wear for Nick tonight when her telephone rang.

"Hello?"

A deep husky voice answered her. "What are you wearing baby?"

Nynia laughed before she responded to Nicks' crazy question. "I'm wearing granny panties and rollers in my hair."

"Damn I'm hard now." They both laughed at his comment. Nynia couldn't help the happiness she felt about Nick calling her.

"So what do you need cowboy?" Nynia asked playfully.

"Well first of all I need you and second my family wants to meet you tonight." Nynia froze in place from the shock. "Don't worry sweetheart they know you're black, but my dad is adamant about having "the talk" with you. Trust me it isn't what you think." Nynia didn't know what to say. She wasn't ready to meet his family, but they sure as hell were ready to meet her.

"Come on sweetheart I'll be there to protect you and when you become uncomfortable all you have to do is tell me and we'll leave."

Nynia nodded her head before she realized he wouldn't be able to see her. "Yeah sure Nick, but what should I wear?"

"Well if it were up to me I'd say nothing, but just wear something casual like jeans and a t-shirt."

Nynia said bye to Nick before she turned around to Jerome with terrified eyes. "I need something to wear to see Nicks' family." Jerome glowed with happiness at Nynias' problem. She looked at him suspiciously before he dragged her off to the trail of stores.

"Nyn you look fine, I'm just glad I came in time to make you take off that dress. Of course you can wear it for me later, but they'll look at you crazy if you're wearing anything, but jeans." Nick looked down at Nynia and had to hold back his moan. She was dressed in a simple pair of jeans, but due to her body they looked like they were poured onto her body. She had on a short-sleeved white shirt that hugged her breasts to perfection. Nick knocked on the door and heard loud footsteps coming towards the door.

Nynia stared at the door in horror at the sound coming from the other side. She tried to calm herself down, but it was difficult knowing that this family wouldn't like her. The door swung open to reveal an older version of Nick. He smiled down at her and she saw the same dimples. She only had a second to admire the man before he picked her up and squeezed her into a bear hug. She looked over his shoulders to see two identical men come up behind him. They had dark hair and blue eyes with the same smiles as the older man and Nick.

"Sweetheart about time Nick brought you over here. We need to have a talk, but that can wait 'til after dinner." The man sat her down on her feet, but she was soon pulled into the more arms. The two other men each took turns picking her up and hugging her.

"The man who hugged you is our father Russell. And I'm Lucian and this is my ugly twin Damian." All three men smiled at her and she turned around to look at Nick a question in her eyes.

"Don't ask me honey. I don't know how they look different from us. I know they're ugly, but don't stare sweetheart they bite." Nynia laughed at Nick and she didn't notice the older woman that came up to her.

"Nynia sweetheart, don't listen to him he's crazy as I know you've found out. Now come over here and give me a hug." Nynia held the older woman, which she soon found out was Nicks' mother. Nick grabbed her by the waist and took her to the living room were two more women sat. One of them was blond and the other one had dark brown hair. They were both beautiful women and she guessed they were the wives of the twins. The blond was Crystal and the dark-haired one was Taylor. They smiled at her and gave her hugs. Except for the fact that she was getting "the vibe" from Crystal, but she ignored the feeling and decided to enjoy tonight. She looked around at Nicks' family and instantly fell in love with them. She didn't expect them to be so welcoming.

Russell broke the silence with his deep voice. "Alright everybody let's eat and Nynia you're sitting next to me." He winked at her with his baby blue eyes.

"Dad stop doing that you're gonna scare her away." Nick glared at his father though there was no heat behind the look. They both looked and smiled at each other. Russell knew that his son had found the one.

They all sat down at dinner like a family. Nicks' brothers teased Nynia as if she were one of their own. She enjoyed sitting next to Russ and he would constantly tease her and joke with her. She told them about her life and how she met Nick. They all turned to look at Nick and laughed at one another. After dinner they all went to sit in the living room and sat by the fireplace. Of course Russell wanted her to sit next to him. He sat next to her and put his arms over her shoulders.

"Nynia you're a beautiful woman you know that." She nodded her head and looked around to see everybody else watching her with smiles on their faces.

"Did you need something Mr. Brooks?"

"Nynia call me Russ and yes I need something. We need to talk about something that's very important to me. Grandchildren. Now I know you plan on making many babies with Nick, but do you think you could speed up the process?" Nynia laughed and the rest of the family joined in with her. Yeah she thought this is home. They continued to laugh and talk for a couple hours more and then she and Nick decided to leave. She smiled up at him and he smiled down at her before he kissed her deeply.

Nick carried Nynia upstairs to his bedroom once more and he threw her in the middle of the bed. He hovered over her on the side of the bed.

"I've always wanted to see what that ass is like from the back." Nick began to snatch Nynias' and she started to tear his off at the same time. Nick started kissing her while he began to tweak her nipples. She pushed her hands through his hair so he couldn't move. His cock slid in between the slick lips of her pussy, but he wouldn't put his cock inside of her.

"Nick I need it NOW!" she tugged on his hair and bit his lip. Nick stood up and smiled at her while he rolled a condom down his massive cock. He turned Nynia over onto her stomach and raised her juicy ass into the air. He slapped both of her cheeks before he rubbed his cock between her cheeks. She moaned his name and wiggled her ass in anticipation. He stuck two fingers deep inside her cunt and began to fuck her hard. Then he took those two fingers out of her pussy and stuck them deep into her tight ass. She moaned as he began to finger her ass and then he stuck his thick cock into her tight pussy. He moved slowly at first making her beg for him to pound into her. Then he fucked her harder and harder. Nynia gripped the sheets in her hands as she began to yell into the room.

"Ungh, ungh, NICK!!! FUCK!" Nynia screams mixed with Nicks' groans as they settled down onto the bed. He turned her head and kissed her slowly before he gazed into her eyes and smiled at her softly. They turned over and faced each other in the bed and held each other until they fell asleep.

At the same moment on the other side of the city a cold, vindictive, bitch was pacing the living room of her latest lover. She stopped in front of the fireplace and threw the paper into the fire. Nick would pay for leaving her and from the phone call earlier she'd shoot him where it hurts. She smiled coldly into the fire, Nynia was about to meet Nicks' other woman.

secrecy456
secrecy456
1,083 Followers