N.C.I.S.: Tales from the Crypt

Story Info
Threesome in the Morgue.
1.3k words
4.16
85.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody calls me Palmer or Mr. Palmer, but really its only Ducky that calls me Mr. Palmer.

Except Agent Lee. Agent Michelle Lee. When nobodies around, she calls me her stud muffin, or Baby, because stud muffin, is too hard to say when she is in the middle of an orgasm.

I don't recall how or when it started exactly, but we have been fucking like bunnies for awhile now. Every chance we get, we're hiding somewhere and screwing our brains out.

We've come close to being caught a couple of times, but never were until that one fateful and rewarding day.

After Ducky had left for the night, and I finished cleaning up the morgue, Michelle walked in and jumped into my arms, shoving her tongue down my throat.

I carried her over to and sat her down on the metal table and started undressing her, pushing her jacket off her shoulders and down her arms, I then reached up in front of her and unbuttoned her blouse pushing it with her jacket. I reached behind her and undid her bra, letting it fall forward, I moved my hands back to her front of her and groped her small breast.

We broke our kiss and I moved my head down to her breast and licked and sucked on her nipples.

Michelle reached down and grabbed the bottom of my scrubs and undershirt, and pulled them off over my head at the same time. When they were in the air flying across the room I went back to her tits.

I moved my hands to Michelle's legs and ran them up her nylon covered inner thighs to her crotch, and ran my fingers across her panty covered pussy.

"Ohhhhh, Baby that feels good." She moaned softly in my ear.

Michelle reached around her back and unzipped her skirt. Lifting her butt from the table she worked the skirt down. Moving my hand away from her crotch, I grabbed her skirt and pulled it off her, and threw it over my head.

Michelle leaned back on her elbows, and brought her feet up onto the table spreading her legs.

I leaned down and pushed her panties to the side, and licked her slit.

"Ohhhhh, Baby you know what I like." She moaned louder.

I ran my tongue around her clit in little circles and back down her slit to her pussy hole. I then started stabbing her pussy hole with my tongue.

"Oh Baby, make me cum, Ahhhhh." She panted as I licked up her cum.

As I stood up, she grabbed my head and pulled herself up with me, kissing me again. She ran her tongue into my mouth tasting her self.

"Mmm, it's my turn." Michelle said as she hopped off the table on to the floor and then to her knees.

She grabbed the string of my scrub bottoms in her teeth, and pulled back untying them. She then took hold of the waist band of my bottoms and shorts and pulled them down to my feet, and helped me step out of them.

When she brought her head up, her tongue danced across my balls, wrapping her fingers around my cock with a feather touch, she lifted it up out of her way and proceeded to lick and suck on my balls.

"Ohhhhh, Sweetie I love when you do that." I moaned holding the edge of the table.

Michelle then ran her tongue up and down the shaft of my ten inch cock. When she had my cock good and wet, she wrapped her tiny mouth around the head, and sucked.

"Is this what it means when you Americans say? Getting ahead." I heard a voice say.

Michelle released my cock and we both looked towards the voice in total surprise.

There stood Agent Ziva David, a Mussad Agent working with N.C.I.S.

She walked over to us, reached down and took hold of my cock. "I've never had one this big." She said stroking me lightly.

"Want some." Michelle asked Ziva.

Ziva got down on her knees next to Michelle and started licking one side and Michelle licked the other. Up and down, my shaft with there tongues.

"Ohhhhh, that's a new one to me." I moaned.

Michelle moved her head down to my balls licking and sucking on them. Ziva took the head of my cock into her mouth and slowly sucked my shaft down her throat. She got eight inches in her throat, before she slowly released me using her tongue licking under the shaft.

"Oh my God, that's great." I said.

Ziva began bobbing her head up and down on my cock licking and sucking. Michelle was nibbling on my balls when I felt her finger push into my asshole.

I grabbed Ziva's head and held it still. "Fuck I'm cumming." I yelled, as my cum pumped into her mouth and down her throat.

"That was good, how long does he last?" Ziva inquired.

Michelle removed her finger, and released my balls from her mouth. "Forever, He's my energizer bunny." She replied. She grabbed the back of Ziva's head pulling her to her and kissed. Breaking the kiss, she licked her lips and continued. "He keeps going, and going, and going."

Ziva stood up and stripped her clothes off her beautiful body. She was soon standing there in just her black lace bra and panty set.

"Ziva, climb up on the table I want to taste you." Michelle said with a smile on her face.

Ziva climbed up on the table after pushing her panties down to her knees. Michelle grabbed her panties and pulled them the rest of the way off.

Ziva was lying down on the cold metal table, as Michelle spread her legs and leaned forward.

I walked up behind Michelle and took hold of her hips with one hand, and guided my cock to her pussy with the other.

I pushed into her tight Asian snatch as she licked Ziva's pussy. "Ohhhhh." She moaned into Ziva's pussy as I slid into her further.

Ziva held the back of Michelle's head and moaned. "Oh yes, that's it, lick my pussy Agent Lee."

I slowly pumped my cock in and out of Michelle, feeling the tightness of her walls clamp around my cock.

"Oh Michelle, I'm going to cum, oh yes." I warned her.

Michelle lifted her head from Ziva's pussy, turned and looked at me. "Cum in me Baby, let me feel your hot cum deep in my pussy." She said with pussy juice on her lips.

"Ahhhhh, yes feel my cum." I said as my cum pumped into her womb.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh." Ziva moaned as her cum poured onto Michelle's tongue.

I pulled my cock from Michelle's pussy and looked at Ziva. She smiled at me and after Michelle moved her head, Ziva turned her body on the table so she was laying length ways and then spread her legs.

I nodded my head and climbed up on the table between her legs setting my hands on either side of her body.

Michelle took hold of my cock and guided it to Ziva's pussy. I pushed down sinking about seven inches into her tight pussy.

Michelle kissed me passionately and said. "Fuck her good Baby, make me proud of you." She them kissed Ziva.

I slowly pulled out and then pushed back in. "Oh yes, he's so big fuck me Palmer, fuck me." She moaned.

I picked up speed, fucking her faster and faster. "Oh fuck she's tight." I panted.

"Deeper. Deeper, shove it in me deeper fuck me Palmer, fuck me like a real man." She yelled at me.

"All right Agent David. Feel this." I said as I shoved my whole ten inch cock into her pussy.

"Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhhh." She gasped for breath as her cum flooded out of her.

I sat up on my knees, holding her hips, with cock buried in her. "Ohhhhh FUCK." I howled. Pumping spurt after spurt of my cum into her pussy.

I pulled my cock from her pussy, and Michelle climbed up on the table with us, we took turns kissing each other, making promises to get together again and again.