Seen Through My Eyes

Poem Info
242 words
5
3.7k
1
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers

You stand tall before me. Your clothes are merely the opening.

I see your need so clear. You plan to take me without fear.

You’re strong, stable and sure. My heart beats and my eyes blur.


Your eyes are burning with fire. That grin always spikes my desire.

One thing drops and then another. You have taken my breath, in search for another.

Your hands find their place and now you begin your pace.


One touch and then two. Now I become unraveled, breathing heavy under you.

I’m wet, hungry, and waiting. Your mouth is now moving forward and taking.

Your voice whispers at the hooded edge. Next you say, I will feel the head.


My senses shocked with pleasure, as my liquid heat ruptures under pressure.

Cries and then sighs, my breath now spills. Down between my thighs, giving me the chills.

Done you're not with me. Hungry and crawling, you come between me.


My pleasure is no longer in your hand. Slid into my sleeve, it now commands.

Plunging into the padded core, my hands grip as you tickle my other door.

Grasping your hair, I hold you there as my eyes shine with that feisty dare.


Pinned and held under you, your body now starts to shake too.

My ankles now locked behind, I‘m now so close to that time.

Your heart is beating hard next to mine. The glow in your eyes, is last seen through mine.

MissSenses
MissSenses
115 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
guysimple1674guysimple1674about 10 years ago
Excellent

There were few emotions expressed here which were simply heartfelt..."My pleasure is no longer in your hand.." Was it ever in his hands? :-)