The Pact Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman's cold feet leads to an open marriage.
2k words
4.08
66k
34

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,006 Followers

"I think that we made a mistake, swearing off other partners, babe," Desiree abruptly announced.

Needless to say, this more than jarred me out of my previous thoughts. Gone were any theoretical exercises about whether Lee should have sent Longstreet's corps around Little Round Top at Gettysburg. This was far more relevant to my personal life. My fiancee and live-in girlfriend of two months had suddenly changed her mind about her previous insistence on monogamy.

While I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth and risk losing the opportunity, I also found myself curious as to what prompted her change of mind. Des had been quite firm about this issue, and had even promised me that I could have carte blanche in every other sexual matter. All that I had to do was agree to give up my right to sleep with other women. I strongly suspected that she would have said that, anyway, but I couldn't prove it, and it seemed as if she might be sacrificing a little for me, so I reluctantly agreed to this pact.

Little did I realize until now that she had a different one in mind for us. Did that mean that she now wanted equality in the bedroom, or what else could she be up to this time? One hardly knew what to expect with Des. She was always a bit unpredictable, but then, that was usually true in a good way, not a bad one.

"I must admit that I tend to agree, but only for selfish reasons. What are yours, however, if you don't mind my asking?" I asked her, while sipping my Samuel Adams.

"To be honest, I only proposed monogamy because of two issues. The first was that I had to maintain my dignity, I thought, while surrendering to you sexually in every other way. I figured that if I set a condition or two, you might still respect me a little, despite agreeing to be your virtual slave. You have to admit that I pretty much submit willingly to your every last whim, right?" she gave me a pleading face, of the sort that works so well for a plump gal like her.

"Okay, that makes some sense, I suppose, from a feminist point of view. However, I don't think that's all, is it? What else is going on? You hinted at a second motive, after all," I reminded her with a grin on my face.

"Very well. It's simple. I've discovered that both of us have interracial kinks. Don't bothering denying it, Ian. Your tastes in women are even more exotic than mine in men. I pretty much just like black and white cock. Whereas, you, my love, are turned-on by practically every race under the Sun. Or am I wrong? Don't tell me that you watch black lesbian porn to be PC. I don't buy that for a second. I know you too well, in fact, don't I?"

"That sounds like a reason to avoid monogamy to begin with, so why didn't we?"

"Because I was afraid of my own kink, to be honest. I was afraid that I couldn't take dicks that large without hurting myself, and black men enjoy that kind of reputation for a reason. Plus, I was afraid that one of them might knock me up, and that would let the whole world know that I wasn't just sleeping with you. I don't think that I want my parents knowing the details of my sex life, do you? Anyway, misery loves company, so I pushed you to give up your kink as well," she smiled with embarrassment and shame at her apparent selfishness.

"So, what changed?"

"I caught Tammy fucking my boss Bacchus in his office, and I stuck around to watch. They both suggested that I join them, but I told them that I had to get your blessing first. I knew what that meant, of course, and I fully intended to return the favor, in order to get your consent and be fair to you as well. Which is done I am doing now.

"As for the pregnancy issue, that's simple enough. You'll just have to knock me up first, so that it will be too late for anyone else for a while. Well, that and I know that Bacchus and his friend Felix are both bi. They will simply let each other cum in their mouths or asses, I think. That would take care of any seed. Sometimes I might even let Tammy do it for them. That way, I can enjoy both of them without needing protection," Des explained saucily, while now stroking my cock and distracting me from even my beer.

"So, you want Bacchus and his fuckbuddy Felix. What about the risks of HIV and STDs that you pointed out before?" I played devil's advocate, mainly to lay that objection permanently to rest.

"Relax, I'll only fuck three men: you, Bacchus, and Felix. The three of you will be my lovers. Does that make sense? I hope that you will do me the same courtesy when it comes to women. You know, limit yourself to a small, trusted group of girls. Do you think that you can? I've already mentioned a candidate for one of them: Tammy," she remarked.

"Tammy is nice, but isn't she married?" I responded, not that I really objected to the idea. Who could resist a luscious black woman like her?

Des might have been suggested her at least partly out of her hard-nose practicality, knowing that turning that woman down was already tough, anyway.

"Yes, she's married....to Felix. Didn't you know that? Well, I guess not. You don't work at the Super Store, so you can't keep track of the gossip. She divorced the other guy some time ago. He was just a voyeur, not a swinger. She wanted a guy who would participate more, which Felix does, after all. Anyway, she has threesomes with the guys all of the time, but never fucks anyone else. I think that I can get her to add you, however.

"That leaves two more ladies for you, since I'm not dumb enough to doubt that your sex drive is even bigger than mine. I know you too well. So, who are they, if they'll say yes. If not, we can find other women for you," Desiree winked at me. She was right. She knew me better than I had guessed.

"Blanca and Cristina, I think. They're ladies at my firm. I think that I've mentioned them in the past," I answered without any hesitation at all. Who could resist Blanca or Tina?

"Isn't Cristina a Filipina? Well, that covers Asian and Hispanic kinks at once, doesn't it? Well done, honey!"

"Yep, she is. Blanca, of course, is half-Mexican. I don't know what the other half is, but I can guess. She has dirty blonde curls, after all. It will be interesting to learn if she is a natural blonde, but she passes well enough to convince me that she's part Anglo or something else like that. I love that bronze look that she has in every sense of the word. It's quite sultry, wouldn't you agree?"

"Totally, if she's who I think that she is. I saw her at the last Christmas party your office held. Cristina and she were all over each other, you know. They acted like a couple, for Pete's sake."

"Rumor has it that they are dating, yes. But that hasn't stopped them from making passes at me. I thought that it was just to discourage the gossip, until I had to stop Blanca from interrupting me in the middle of a piss last month. She tried to drink it, seriously! That would be strange behavior from a faithful lesbian girlfriend, wouldn't it? I didn't mention it, for fear of disgusting you, but I think that she likes me in that way," I commented with some lingering shock.

"And she evidently likes golden showers, too. Good, because I think that you should oblige her. Feel free to fuck her whenever you please. The same applies to Cristina and Tammy. Just, please, try to restrict your sex life to this circle of reliable partners. That way, we can enjoy our kinks without risking our lives and health too much. Do we have a deal, babe?"

"Done, but I still wonder about one thing," I decided to remind her of the previous arrangement and find out how it might affect our new one.

"What's that?" she teased me, by starting to suck my cock while I tried to resume drinking my beer.

"Does this mean that you want to change our bedroom deal in every other way, too?"

"Hell, no! That part of our sex life works too well to change. Why mess with a good thing, Sir?" she replied, tossing in that title to reinforce her point.

"So, I'm still the boss...and I get to fuck other women! This is an even better deal than the old one!" I pointed out.

"Hey, I told ya that life with me would only get better, not worse. Besides, I am a natural sub, apparently. I love being your little redheaded slut. So, do you want me to drink your piss? That beer is likely to make your bladder full, after all. We can talk about how you'll have your way with me this weekend, not to mention the orgies we can have with our lovers.

"Oh, and we can also talk about how we'll show them that you're my pimp and I'm your whore. What do you say? Want me to drain you of your fluids, both cum and piss?" Des laughed, as she didn't wait for my answer, at least not verbally. My face said everything, as did my groans of arousal.

"Okay, but I have to warn you that I might have another beer soon," I decided at last to tease her.

"Promise? I sure hope so! I think that it's only fair that I get the first sample of your pee, since I'm your fiancee. I'll gladly share it with the others later, but I want to taste it before anyone else," she snickered, as she kept sucking me off.

She was in earnest, as it turned out. I whizzed down her throat, and she swallowed all of it, before she resumed sucking me. It wasn't just a blowjob, however. It was the kind of BJ that a man thinks he can't get from a steady girlfriend most of the time.

He would usually be right, but Des had, as Shakira would call it, an "oral fixation". For her, the mouth was an inherent erogenous zone. I teased her often that she seemed to almost cum through fellatio by itself. That remark was probably less facetious than it would seem at face value, too. Her newly discovered fondness for my piss only made it more powerful.

After several moments more of her deep-throating me, my Desiree literally climaxed this time from sucking my cock. I couldn't believe it, but she did what I had jokingly suggested in the past. Her whole body contorted from the orgasm, as if it were a seizure instead of a sexual release. For a minute, I was worried that this might be the case.

Instead, my fiancee's rigid form slackened at last, and she once again took my dick as far inside her throat as humanly possible. Her pale skin went white again, after being a dark shade of pink at the height of her climax. She had barely touched her own sex organs, but she had cum, anyway. This was my kind of slut indeed.

Naturally, I was next to get a release, and it came out in its usual, large spurts. It gushed down into her mouth and into her belly, as she drank up my seed thirstily. My lover wanted me to know that my spunk was still her favorite, even if it wasn't the only jism for her to swallow anymore. I would have to be sure to return the favor and reassure her about her importance to me, in light of the other women soon to be in my life. The last thing that I wanted was for her to be scared back into monogamy, after all.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,006 Followers