Vegas MILF Jackpot Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexy mother of an old friend may heat up "the strip."
1.6k words
3.74
107.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevenDust
SevenDust
11 Followers

I just couldn't believe it. After months of time spent planning the perfect trip to Las Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday, it appeared that everything was falling apart.

It was all set, I was going to meet my college buddy Steve, who was flying in from New York from his new job, and we were going to spend the week living it up on the Las Vegas casino and dance floors, making sure that I had a memorable birthday.

But you know what they say about the grandest of plans..these ones were quickly getting tanked, and I was just about ready to take it out on somebody.

To begin, my flight from Florida had been delayed, and after finally landing in Las Vegas, I arrived at my "luxurious" hotel (one of those fancy ones on the strip). When I tried to check-in, I found out that my room had been given away because the online reservation website had apparently mixed up my order.

To make matters worse, my friend Steve was becoming extremely difficult to reach, and when I finally did reach him on his cell phone, he managed to let me know that there was an emergency in his family and that he had to cancel the trip. He mentioned that he had tried reaching me, but apparently because I had been in the air, I was unable to take his call.

So there I was, clutching my bags and getting extremely angry. The management at this particular hotel did not like hearing my opinions on the matter, and while I felt bad taking it out on these people who probably didn't know any more about this website than I did, I still tried to let them know that I had nowhere to sleep, and I knew nobody in town.

Almost immediately, a hand came on my shoulder and I felt an almost familiar female voice say "I can help you with that Jake."

I spun around as fast as I could, and found myself facing a slender, tall brunette who easily looked like she fit in with the locales. She had medium length brown hair, a black-sleeveless blouse that seemed to be missing just enough buttons to demonstrate some ample cleavage, and a short black mini- skirt that even despite its lack of moderation, still seemed to be committing some sort of crime by covering up her gorgeous tan legs. And it wasn't just her clothes that sealed the package, but rather a full set of lipstick adorned-red lips, and a set of slightly aged beautiful eyes, that in spite of being the only thing that would give away the fact that this woman was older, was conveniently covered ever-so-seductively by a pair of well-worn sunglasses.

I was floored at this beautiful woman, and too shocked to speak, I just stared at her for a few seconds.

"What, do you not recognize me?" she almost-purred, and as I took a quicker look, I realized that not only knew this woman, but that she lived around the block from me. This lady was Maria Santiago, the mother of my childhood friend Tommy.

The Santiagos had moved into the neighborhood around the time I hit puberty, and though Tommy was a good friend growing up, I strongly believe that his mother was Cuba's finest export. A woman of good distinction, she had Tommy when she turned 18 with a husband that she didn't care for too much. I had heard the two quickly divorced after Tommy was born, and it wasn't long after the Santiagos moved in that Maria had gotten remarried to another man. But though she should have been happy playing the normal housewife, the way she carried herself had seemingly indicated that either she wasn't satisfied or that she enjoyed getting male attention. Or possibly both.

With a woman like Maria around, she unintentionally made puberty almost near impossible without the necessity of many, many visits to the bathroom to relieve my aching, throbbing member. Very much the definition of a curvacious woman, her best features were the fact that she had T, A and killer legs to boot. I had practically fallen in lust with her the moment she came back from one of her various business meetings in a skirt and stockings, and after that moment, she never failed to deliver. Various outfits of hers lined up my puberty fantasties, and though I never got to see her in anything sexier than a one-piece bikini or a simple bath robe, it was still enough to fuel my lustful desires years after these events occurred. My curiousity had eventually gotten the best of me, and I discovered that she was a 36D by opening her bra drawer.

Maria was very much a woman ample on both ends: she had the nicest ass I have ever seen on a woman, and though I never got the pleasure of seeing her in a thong, I imagine it would be the stuff of dreams. But neither her ass or her legs are her best feature, as has seemingly always known as her best features are well...front and center. Never needing too much support, her almost lottery-winner quality gene pool also blessed her with a very ample bosom, and though she dressed mostly moderate around her only child and the few friends his own age that he had over, her business attire crossed over from the conservative arena many times.

I will never forget the one time she came back after her big dinner awarding her promotion to Vice President of Affairs. Though the title alone was something worth having me jerk off to, her appearance when she came back demonstrated to me that though she might have been the most efficient seller of various lines of men's clothing across the United States, her downright sexy appearance helped wonders too. On this evening, she wore a barely fitting small black dress that was a V neck, and allowed me to see that the dress not only plunged down her big, if not huge breasts (all-natural is how she described herself once after a few too many swigs of wine), but also showed some belly button before amplifying her already beautiful behind. I not only stopped breathing for a few seconds, but the few minutes that Tommy and I spent bringing her upstairs and bringing her up to the bedroom is still occasionally the focus of my jerk-off sessions. Nothing happened that night, but it is still burned fresh in my mind.

Despite my attraction to her and the thoughts that raced through my head during my entire time in high school and the many visits to the Santiago household, I made sure to never cross the line and never tried to push my luck. Both Tommy and I went off to separate colleges, and it had been several years since I had seen him, though I heard he had moved out and was trying to support himself as a physical therapist. The only physical that I cared about at this moment was Maria, as she continued to smile and I suddenly had all of my previously pent-up lust craven thoughts coming back to the surface.

Now at a deceptively sexy 39 years of age, this beautiful demi-goddess was standing in front of me. I quickly smiled, and hugged her, the smell of her sweet perfume tinging my nostrils. Before I could even think, she kissed me on the cheek and looked into my eyes as the embrace seemed like it would never end. And I was hoping that it didn't, even though I was already getting hard just from it.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally spoke.

"Jake Malley, what are you doing all the way over here?" she asked. It turns out that Maria was in town for one of her business conventions, and would be around for a few days. After telling her the mess that I had been through, she smiled before asking me something that was seemingly only reserved for my fantasies..

"How would you like to stay with me?" I must have blushed immediately, but I know that I tried protesting and telling her that I could find a different hotel, that I didn't want to bother her.

"Don't be silly dear..I've known you for how long?" It had been close to a decade since I first laid eyes on Maria, but I asked her how she could pull this off. She just coyly smiled, and walked over to the front desk with me following almost like a puppy dog.

She rang the bell on the front desk, before somebody answered. "Excuse me..I was wondering if me and my husband could get one of your honeymoon suites, we're newlyweds."

I was beyond belief..I had tried asking her how she pulled this off, but she put a finger over my mouth, and pulled me in closer by the hand.

Maria continued by saying that there had been a misunderstanding, and that after we took our vows, we wanted to spend our time at this particular casino. She lit up as she continued.

"It would mean a lot to my new husband and me.." She smiled while looking at me, continuing the erection that she had started before.

Since quickie weddings were so common in Vegas, nobody questioned the request, and after heading back for a few minutes, the manager came back with the one heart shaped key.

I thanked them for getting through the misunderstanding, and Maria just smiled. She took me by the hand, and as we turned around to get the bags, her hand slipped lower and brushed against my cock. Though probably an accident, the moment created a moment of pleasure, that cupped in with being fakely married to the hottest woman in the casino (even if she was a MILF), made more than excited for the week to come.

"Maybe this wasn't going to be such a bad vacation after all," was the only thought going in my head as I loaded in the elevator with Maria and headed for the top floor.

SevenDust
SevenDust
11 Followers