Love Me

Poem Info
82 words
2.29
3.8k
1
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack123456
Jack123456
40 Followers

Rape me, darling.
Everyday for the rest of my life.
Rape me so I hate you.
Rape me until it gets boring for the both of us.
Until I'm sore and you no longer feel the thrill.
Rape me of my dreams.
Whisper yours into my ear as you take me.
Rape me in more ways than one.
Rape me until I'm naked.
Until my baggage is collapsable.
Rape my children and my childrens children.
Do it well and hide yourself again.

Jack123456
Jack123456
40 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
unpredictablebijouunpredictablebijouover 15 years ago
it's a tough call

I had to assume that, like the rest of it, the reference to children was metaphorical. I actually really liked this piece, mainly because of its intensity. Whatever else can be said about it, you're pulling no punches here. Perhaps I'm reading in more than what is intended, but I'm seeing a lot of potential depth in the ideas.

sassynycsassynycover 15 years ago
need some clarification here

maybe you're taking artistic/poetic license here, and being metaphorical. i don't know. you've titled your poem 'love me', and then proceed to leave love out of the poem. furthermore i find equating rape with love, less than palatable.....and that is a gross understatement. the mention of children in this piece,(no matter your intent) doesn't go down well, and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

if what you're looking to convey, is a consentual rough sex encounter, you might want to more fully explore what that is, in truth. rape, it is not. this poem is salvageable, with a better understanding of your own words.

WickedEveWickedEveover 15 years ago
~

SB, glad you mentioned the children line. I was thinking that it wasn't meant to be taken literally. Though, now I'm not sure. As far as bdsm, I really don't see it in this poem.

Safe_BetSafe_Betover 15 years ago
-

First of all I am going to offer my feedback based upon what I perceive to be you lack of understanding of the difference between BDSM and rape. One is a chosen lifestyle, the other is a heinous crime. Based upon this supposition, this piece, with some work, could be quite good. As it stands it is a bit disjointed and jumbled. I’d probably rearrange several of the lines to progress differently (i.e. “Rape me till I’m naked” should be before “Rape me until it gets boring”). PLEASE remove the line “Rape my children and my childrens children.” Unless, it is your intent, this line will make virtually every woman in the world immediately hate and discount your poem.