Spanking the Kitty

Story Info
Sir spanks his kitten and then...
1k words
4.08
34.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet night at home, dinner had been served and eaten and now time to sit back and relax together. Kitten sits curled in a chair reading she notices that Sir leaves the room briefly but continues reading. She knows that if Sir wants anything from her he has but to voice it or even motion and she will be there to do his bidding.

"Come here kitten," Sir motions her over.

Kitten looks up from her book, sets it down and begins to make her way gracefully across the room to her Master. She knows that commanding tone of voice and flutters run through her stomach as she wonders what her Master has planned. She is wearing a short black skirt, the top of her black silk stockings and the garter clasps showing slightly as she walks toward him in her 4" black heels, her red silky shirt glimmers slightly in the light of the living room. As she reaches him she positions herself as he had taught her to stand, feet spread shoulder width, hands laced behind her head, her elbows pulled back forcing her breasts forward.

He walks quietly around her checking her posture and appearance. She can feel gentle touches occasionally as he circles his kitten. He stops behind her standing quietly for a moment building up the tension and expectation. Listening intently for her Masters next command she hears him pull something from his pocket. "Cross your hands behind your back," Master says and then proceeds to tie a silky scarf tightly around her wrists and forearms.

Master then moves to sit in a straight back chair in the living room, "Kitten place your self over my lap." Kitten moves forward, carefully lowering her stomach onto Masters lap, her head hangs down on one side, she closes her eyes. This opens all her senses, she can feel the heat from Master on her stomach and the side where she is touching him, she feels the cool air on her exposed bottom as her skirt rides up and Masters hand moves around her naked bottom. Her hands lay tied against her back, the tips of her fingers barely touching the curve of her lower back.

"Tonight, my kitten, I will spank you, because I want to, and if you are a very good pet then you may get a treat." With that said kitten can feel warmth and wetness spread through her naked pussy. Master begins to gently tap her bottom going from one check to the other following a slow rhythm, warming her up and increasing the sensitivity. He stops briefly rubbing his hands around her ass and down along her wet slit making a moan escape her mouth. Master then begins again this time increasing the sting of the slap and slowing the rhythm, stopping briefly every so often to reach down and test kitten's wetness. He can hear her low moans each time his hand connects strongly and solidly to her ass and feel her body shiver each time he stops to reach down to test her wetness. Kitten can feel Masters hard cock pressing into her side and moans knowing how hard he is and that she is pleasing him. Master keeps following the pattern he set the sting of his hand landing solidly on her ass check, moving from one to the other, increasing the sting with each round and then reaching down to briefly run his fingers through her wetness, he spreads it around on her ass checks cooling the burn briefly before starting again. Kitten begins moaning almost constantly, it seems she has been over his lap for so long and yet not long enough.

Then suddenly he stops and moves kitten off his lap to the floor. "Suck my cock," Master unzips his pants and brings his cock out into the light grasping it tightly he moves his hand slowly up and down holding it out to kittens mouth. With her hands bound she leans forward almost drooling with want of his beautiful cock. Kitten runs her tongue up his hard length, licking around the head she tastes his precum and moans loudly. Wrapping her warm mouth around the head of his cock she begin to worship it, licking and sucking along the length, then trying to take the entire length into her mouth. Kitten feels Master grab her long hair tightly in his large hands forcing her nose to meet the hair at the base of his cock. He holds her there buried so deeply in her mouth that she can't breathe and the back of her throat closes tightly on the tip of his cock. Then he moves her back and uses her hair to control the warm hole that he is fucking, She keeps sucking and swallowing even when her gag reflex is triggered trying to hold him deeper each time Master moves her mouth down the length of his cock.

Next thing she knows she is being pulled off Master's cock and draped over the arm of the nearby couch her head hanging down on the cushion. Master shoves his cock into her dripping pussy starting a fast pounding rhythm. Kitten can feel the orgasm building quickly in her stomach she fights it off knowing that she is not allowed to cum until allowed by her Master. Master keeps pumping hard into her wet clenching pussy he reaches around with his hand and pushes on her clit. "Cum kitten, cum now" Master orders and she cums hard, her body seizing and shaking she can feel Master push in hard one more time and hold, his cum shooting deeply into her womb, then collapsing his weight over her. After a short time Master moves off of her, moving into another room and then coming back with a warm cloth cleaning her and then untying her wrists Master helps her to sit on the couch next to him. He gently kisses her and she rests her head on his shoulder. "You were fabulous my kitten," she practically purrs with happiness that she has pleased her Master.