Our Walk

Story Info
Weather decides their fate.
863 words
3.99
30.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soncurious
soncurious
131 Followers

I had just met Jeff two days ago and we decided to take a short walk, talking the whole way. He was so easy to talk to and I felt comfortable with him immediately. When we got back to his car he asked me if we could do this again and I said yes, without giving it a second thought. He hugged me good-bye and I couldn't wait to see him again.

Today we're taking an even longer walk through the woods near my home. It's a comfortable day, cool enough for long sleeves and pants but perfect for walking. We walked for about an hour and a half, talking and laughing. Jeff held my hand and even though I haven't known him long, I felt safe with him. We weren't paying attention to anything but each other when we heard the first rumbles of thunder. It wasn't supposed to rain today, this just popped up out of nowhere. We decided to head back as fast as we could so as not to get caught in it.

After ten minutes the rain started, not lightly but a sudden downpour. We ran, trying to find a place to take shelter. We saw this small cabin and knocked on the door. There was no answer but the door wasn't locked. We entered slowly just to make sure it was empty. Once inside we looked at each other and started laughing. We looked like a couple of drowned rats. We crossed our fingers it wouldn't last long, in our wet clothes we were starting to get a bit chilled.

Jeff noticed a fireplace and some wood. He built a fire to warm us up but with the wet clothes it didn't help much. I found a couple of blankets and suggested we remove the wet clothes and let the fire dry them. We turned our backs to each other, removed our clothes, wrapped the blankets around us and laid the clothes out in front of the fire. We then sat on the couch that was facing the fire and snuggled together for warmth as we started talking again.

The thunder cracked really loud and I jumped. Jeff wrapped his arms tighter around me. I looked up into his incredible brown eyes and he leaned to kiss me. The kiss was soft, as were his lips, and it lingered for quite awhile. Our mouths parted just far enough to look into each others eyes again. Like a magnet our lips were pulled together again. This time stronger, deeper, longer and very intense. Our hands started caressing each other slowly, moving up and down over top of the blankets. I knew right then that we weren't leaving here without having sex.

Our hands moved under our blankets as our tongues danced in each others mouths. Damn he felt so good pressed against my body. My hand slid down his body and found his hard cock. I started stroking it as he played with my small tits. I lower my head to kiss his firm chest. Jeff repositioned his one arm so he could finger my already wet pussy. I kissed my way down to his cock and took it into my mouth, savoring his taste. Slowly in and out it went as my tongue explored every crevice of his huge shaft. We enjoyed this for a long time, then Jeff said he wanted to taste my juices. As he went down on me I ran my fingers through his hair and played with his ears. His tongue exploring every part of me from my ass to my clit and deep inside my wet hole. I erupted in one big orgasm.

Jeff kissed his way back up my body, sucking on my erect nipples, and then finding his way over my neck to my mouth. He teased my dripping pussy with the head of his cock. I grabbed his hips, raised mine and he thrusted himself hard inside me. I gasped from the shear intensity and told him to fuck me hard and fast. As he pounded me I could hear his balls slapping my ass. My arms were around him, my fingers and nails digging into his back, as I sucked his nipples. My legs tightened around him like a vice as he exploded his hot juices deep inside me. His load was so big it immediately started oozing out of me and down over my ass. We laid in each others arms, no longer chilled but pleasantly sweaty.

We noticed that the rain had stopped and we had been in that cabin about two hours. Our clothes were mostly dry by then so we got dressed. Jeff put out the fire and we headed back to my place. When we got there it was fairly late, Jeff asked me if I wanted him to leave right away. I told him in a very forceful voice, "Hell no, I want you to spend the night!" He did, and we thoroughly enjoyed each other all night until the sun came up. We fell asleep in each others arms. I know this is going to be a long, ongoing relationship.

soncurious
soncurious
131 Followers