Finding Moms Pics

Story Info
My friend and I discover nude pics of my hot Mom
1.8k words
3.96
270.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Mat came over for spring break. We had lots of fun together, went to parties, bars, movies, the beach, spent most of our vacation having a great time. But we spent the last few days working on a project we had to turn in after the break. As we were working on the project we decided to look for the mp3s my brother keeps on the computer. So we started searching from folder to folder and checking what was in each one. I opened a folder called abc, in it was a list of pics that were numbered from one to twenty-six. I opened pic number twenty-six and what I saw shocked me. My mom was sitting on the sofa naked with her legs spread open showing her sweet cunt and her large tits in her hands. She was so hot, and to think I never thought about my mom that way. I looked over to Mat. He was rubbing his crotch through his pants. I didn't know what to do.

"Man your mom is so hot", he said as he was rubbing himself.

"Uh, um, well I guess so", I answered as I closed the pic.

"What are you doing", he snapped.

"That's my mom".

"So what? If my mom was that hot I would look at her."

"Really?"

"Sure" he said as he took the mouse and opened another pic.

He opened each pic, one by one, and in every pic my mom was in a different position. After a few pics I began rubbing my crotch. My cock was hardening very fast. I looked over and saw mat had pulled out his hard cock. I was shocked, my eyes were glued to the screen, I hadn't noticed he took his cock out.

"God she's amazing, I'd love to give her a hand" he said. "Wouldn't you love to taste her juicy cunt", he asked.

"Um I don't know... she's my mom" I answered, but inside I knew I wanted to taste her cunt and big plump breasts.

"Yeah but she's so hot" he said.

He kept changing the pics. My cock got so hard, I unbuttoned my pants and pulled my fully hard cock out and started stroking it. All of a sudden Mat stopped stroking leaned over and began stroking my cock. At the first instant I didn't know how to react, but he stroked my cock so well, it felt so good I decided to lean over with my now free hand and began stroking his big cock.

There I was stroking mats cock while getting a hand job in return and looking at my hot mom naked.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yeah it feels good" I answered.

"You know what feels better?" he asked.

"What?"

All of a sudden he leaned over and engulfed my cock in his mouth. He started sucking my cock, licking it all over. I had quit a few blowjobs from girls I dated but none of them sucked like he did. His head moved up and down my hard cock, his hand cuffed my balls. I leaned back closed my eyes and enjoyed his mouth around my hard cock.

All of a sudden I hear: "Oh my, what are you doing?!"

I opened my eyes. There stood my mom, my hot mom wearing a skirt and blouse.

"What? What's going on here? You're gay? My son is gay?"

"No mom I'm not gay!"

"Then what are you doing? Don't tell me you're not gay."

"We're not gay Mrs. Deen" Mat answers, "we love pussy, especially yours, and we see you like to show it off."

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"We found naked pictures of you mom, and got really horny" I told her.

"Yeah Mrs. Deen you're a hot piece of ass."

The next thing she said shocked me. "Oh really, you like the pics?" she asked.

"Oh yeah" he answered.

"Well why look at a picture when you have the real thing in front of you?" she asked. As she said that she began unbuttoning her blouse revealing her black bra. She let her bra fall to the floor then slowly walked towards Mat. She pulled him to her and kissed him deeply. Mat wasted no time pulling her ass towards him pressing his hard cock against her belly. After a few seconds and a lot of tong she stepped away and walked towards me. She put her hand on my stomach moved it down slowly reaching my cock. She started stroking it slowly. She leaned over and kissed me as she continued to stroke my hard cock. My brain was going to explode. I couldn't believe it, my hot mom was shoving her tong down my throat while stroking my hard cock. She began kissing my neck, then my chest, slowly going lower. She licked my nipples and began to descend down my belly kissing and licking my body. She lowered her face so that her lips were right in front of my cock. She opened her mouth and engulfed my cock. She started sucking it and licking it all over. She took my cock so deep into her mouth, it was amazing.

I looked over, saw Mat was enjoying watching my mom suck my cock, as he was stroking his. He walked over stood next to me with his hard cock pointed towards my moms face. She pulled away, looked up at my smiled and engulfed Mat's cock down her throat. She had a bit of trouble talking his cock as deep. Mats cock was about two inches longer than mine and thicker. She really seemed to enjoy his big cock working her mouth up and down his shaft.

My cock has so hard. It felt so good having my mom stroke my cock as she was sucking Mats cock like a pro.

Mom pulled her mouth back letting mats cock out of her mouth. She stood up unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She was beautiful as she stood there with her big breasts for us to see.

"You boys going to stand there? or do you want to taste", she asked.

Mat went straight for her tit. He began licking and sucking her nipple. As I got closer to her nipple she pushed my head down. She pushed me down till my head was right in from of her cunt. She untied her skirt and let it fall to the floor. There was my moms cunt right in front oh my face with only her black panties in the way. I kissed her panties, feeling her crotch hair, she gave a little moan as I kissed her. I pulled her panties off revealing her hairy cunt. I pulled her lips apart gently and began licking my mom's pussy.

"Oh baby yes, that's it eat mommies pussy."

I kept licking my mom's cunt as Mat was sucking her tits. I heard him moan as mom was stroking his hard cock.

"Lets move to the sofa", mom said as she backed away towards the sofa.

She laid on the sofa with one leg on the floor and the other spread over the pillows. Her pussy was wide open and hungry for some young cock.

"Would you boys like to fuck me?" she asked.

"Hell yeah," Mat answered.

"Oh yeah," I agreed.

"Come over here baby, show mommy what a man you are," she said to me.

I went over to her, got in between her legs placing my cock right in front of her cunt. Mat wasted no time, placed his cock right in front of her face waiting for her to continue to suck his cock. She opened her mouth and took his cock deep into her mouth as she waited for me to enter her cunt. I guided my cock towards her cunt letting her feel my hard cock before pushing it in.

"Mmmm that's it baby give mommy your cock," she mumbled with mats cock deep in her mouth.

I pushed my cock into her cunt. It was the most amazing feeling. I began pumping her cunt with my cock. I couldn't believe it, there I was fucking my hot mom while she was sucking my friends cock.

"Oh yesss baby, that's it fuck mommy," she moaned.

"Man your mom is really enjoying your cock. She sucks cock like a real slut," mat said to me.

I kept fucking my mom's cunt and as she was moaning I began to speed up fucking her faster.

"Oh yes, that's it baby. Fuck mommy's cunt," she begged as she let Mat's cock out of her mouth.

Mat pushed his big cock back into my mom's mouth, she continued sucking it as she was moaning.

I began fucking my moms hot cunt faster, pushing my hard cock deep into her pussy. "Oh yes baby that's it", she moaned as she took Mats cock deep in her mouth. She was enjoying his big cock in her mouth, sucking it deep in her mouth.

"That's good, keep sucking", he told her. "Do you like sucking my hard cock," he asked her.

"Uh hu", she moaned as she continued to suck his cock.

"Do you want me to give you a treat?" he asked.

He had his cock so deep in her mouth she couldn't say a word, barley managed to nod with her head. She was enjoying sucking on his big cock as I kept fucking her wet cunt, moaning with every thrust. Enjoying my cock deep inside her cunt.

"Good girl" he said as he took his cock out and began stroking it in front of her face. "Do you want it?" he asked her.

"Yes please, please cum on my face" she begged.

It was so hot watching her beg for mats cum. I began pumping faster. I too was ready to cum. I began pushing my hard cock into her deeper and faster.

"Yes baby fuck mommies cunt hard," she said as she felt me fuck her harder. "Yes baby I want to feel your cum inside of me. Please cum in mommies cunt."

Mat began to grown as he began shooting his thick cum all over my moms face. Rope after rope flew all over her beautiful face filling her with his cum. Watching him cum on her face pushed me over the edge and I too began cuming.

"Oh yes I'm cumming deep in your cunt mom" I said as I came deep inside my mom's cunt.

"Mmmmm yes baby that feels so good", she replied.

As I pulled my cock out of her cunt I saw her smiling at me with her cunt full of my cum and her face full of Mats cum.

We then cleaned up and got dressed. Mat came over a lot over that spring break.