Fucking Jane

Story Info
Memories of an office affair.
3.2k words
3.62
38k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers

I get on the bus, and see there is a vacant seat, and Jane is sitting next to it. She sees me and says hello, and I say hello and sit next to her. She's wearing brown-rimmed glasses, and an embroidered sleeveless top, and her naturally brown hair is cut so that it's quite spiky, and has blonde highlights. She's looking great. It's been maybe a couple of years since I last saw her, fleetingly, in the street and we waved to each other. And I realise, with amazement, that it's almost twenty years since I last fucked her.

We start to chat. I ask her how her job's going -- she's the features editor on a magazine -- and she asks about mine. I remember how much I liked her voice. I'm looking at her smooth, bare arms, the curve of her breasts beneath the embroidered top, wondering what her body looks like now, her breasts especially -- how exquisite they were! I realise I'm just as attracted to her as I ever was.

I met Jane on the first day at a new job. My girlfriend and I were just back from a year overseas, and I got the job through a girl named Julie, who had married a school friend of mine. Julie was cute, slim girl with long brown hair, and before the trip overseas we had a bit of a bit of a thing going on -- I used to kiss her and fondle her little tits at parties, and was sure that we'd eventually having an affair. When I got back from overseas though, everyone was talking about this relationship she'd started with another guy.

Anyway, Julie worked at this place and got me an interview there and I got the job. I met Jane on the day I started. It was 3pm when the morning shift ended and the night shift began. I was sitting in the tea room when two girls stuck their heads through the door and said hello. The first was a skinny, quite attractive brunette named Megan. The second was Jane, and she was the one that caught my eye.

Now I should explain that I have rather unconventional tastes when it comes to women. There are plenty of beautiful women that I find attractive, but at the same time there are a lot of actresses, models and other celebrities that the world generally swoons over that I find bland and uninteresting. I've got a soft spot for girls who look unusual, and girls who most men would probably think are plain. I often find that girls like this have a better attitude than pretty girls who know they're pretty.

Anyway, Jane's face immediately interested me. She wasn't conventionally pretty, but she was striking. She had olive skin, brown eyes, a fairly prominent nose and a pointed chin. That probably makes her sound unattractive, which she wasn't. (I remember we were sitting drinking in a bar one night when we were joined by an Irish girl. At one point this girl turned to me and, indicating Jane, said "She's beautiful, isn't she?" and I had to agree.)

Jane had thick, tawny brown hair, and her idiosyncratic look was emphasised by her hair style -- a sort of bowl cut with, with the lower part of it cut short at the back. I confess I didn't really like this hair style, and if we'd stayed together I would have got her to change it. I remember her showing me a photo of herself when she had been at university a few years earlier. Her hair had been very long then, and in the photo it was braided in a Germanic sort of fashion, and she looked gorgeous like that.

If I had to say that Jane resembled anyone, it would be the 1960s British actress Rita Tushingham, but really, Jane looked unique. And although she used to wear quite modest clothing, I could also tell that she had a great body underneath it.

On my second or third day at work, I found myself working in a booth across from the one where Jane was. We got to chatting, and she offered me a taste of the custard apple she was eating (I'd never tasted one before). It was only later that I thought about the symbolism of Jane offering me an apple. The more I talked to Jane, the more I liked her. She was sweet, funny and intelligent.

My girlfriend and I were going through a bit of a rough patch at this time (we'd been together four years), which is one of the reasons why I'd been contemplating having an affair with Julie. As it turned out, Julie was Jane's best friend at work, and the three of us began to socialise. Every lunchtime, if we were working the day shift, we would go up to the pub to play pool. I still really fancied Julie and had hopes of getting her into bed, but I eventually realised that it just wasn't going to happen. One morning, I was lying in bed and thought, well, if I can't have an affair with Julie, I can have one with Jane.

A few days after this, Jane, Julie and I were walking to the pub at lunchtime. Jane was wearing a dress which was, for once, quite low cut at the front. I was walking beside her and, looking down, got a very good view of her breasts (there was, I noticed, a tiny mole on the left one). They looked lovely, and I can remember thinking confidently that I would be sucking on them soon.

Jane and I had a lot of common interests, especially movies, and we enjoyed talking to each other. She had a boyfriend, but I gradually realised that she was neglecting him to be with me. Then one night, we were walking home from a party when it started to rain. We ducked inside a doorway to wait for it to stop. I don't know how it started, but suddenly we were kissing each other.

We hailed a cab, and she told the driver to go to her house. We spent the whole trip kissing and touching each other. It was very exciting.

When we reached her house, her housemates were all in bed. We went into the living room and sat on a couch. Jane was wearing a long-sleeved, cream-coloured jumper and a skirt of heavy, pleated black material which had shoulder straps. She was sitting on top of me, and I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands and squeezed them through the woollen material. Then I pulled the front of her of her skirt down, low enough to reveal the top of her panties, with a little pubic hair poking out the top of the waistband. I kissed her stomach and my lips brushed against the hairs, but Jane pulled the skirt back up. "I never bonk on a first date," she said, a little primly.

I didn't have to wait long though. On the following Friday night, we went out together somewhere, then went back to her house. There was some sort of work being done on it, and Jane was temporarily sleeping in a room at the back, next to the kitchen. When she opened the door to it, she found a note on the floor from one of her housemates, saying that her boyfriend had been trying to contact her all day.

Jane was sleeping on a single mattress on the floor of the room. We lay down on it, with Jane on my right side -- there was no hesitation on her part now. I kissed her, and slipped my hand under the top she was wearing to feel her tits. She sat up, pulled the top over her head, then undid her bra at the back and slipped it off. I put my arms around her and buried my face in her firm, round breasts, kissing and licking them eagerly. I stopped to unbuckle my belt and unzip my jeans, which I pulled off, while she removed her pants.

That left her just wearing a pair of white cotton panties. I put my hand onto her hip, them, taking a moment as I always try to do in especially erotic situations to burn what was happening into my memory, I slid her panties down her smooth legs. "Oh, that's much better," I murmured, thinking how long it had taken to reach this moment, and plunged one hand into her hairy pussy, which I was thrilled to find was quite wet.

Jane threw her head back and I kissed her slender neck and under her chin. It was fairly dark in the room so I couldn't make out the fine details of her body, but I could see -- and feel -- how lovely it was. Unable to wait any more I straddled her and she opened her legs. I pressed the tip of my cock against the damp mass of her pubic her, finding the opening and sliding it in. "God," I thought, "I'm fucking Jane Johnson." Afterwards, I lay with my arms around her, kissing her face and her wonderful breasts.

The following Thursday, we both worked the evening shift, which finished at 10.15pm. Jane drove us to her house in her car, stopping at a pub on the way to pick up a bottle of scotch. Jane lived in a house about twenty minutes walk from mine, along with Megan from work, another girl and a guy. They were all home when we arrived, and for a while the five of sat watching TV and sipping scotch. Then one by one they went to bed, finally leaving Jane and I alone.

I put my arm around Jane and began to kiss her -- exploring her mouth with my tongue -- she was a great kisser. She was wearing a white cotton blouse and khaki pants, and I unbuttoned the blouse and opened it, pulled one of the cups of her bra down, and sucked on her tit. I ran my hand down her body and placed it on her warm, humid crotch, and she squeezed her legs together.

I broke away from kissing her and undid the front of her pants, and she slipped forward on the couch so I could pull them down to her knees. I placed my hand on her crotch again and began to rub her cunt through the panty material, which was damp, and soon slimy with her secretions.

Meanwhile Jane had started to rub my crotch. I undid my jeans and slipped them and my underpants off. Jane took my cock in her hand and began to play with it, cupping my balls in her other hand. I was soon hard, and suggested it was time we move to her bedroom.

Jane wasn't sleeping in the back room anymore but was back in her normal bedroom. This was actually half of the living room, separated from the rest by two wide, white-painted wooden doors. Jane opened one of the doors and we went through. I looked around her room, which had a double bed, noting her clothes, which hung on an open rack (I recognised many of them, having seen her wearing them at work) and her dressing table, which was decorated with Mexican knick-knacks.

We sat on the bed and stripped off our clothes, and I spent the next half hour or so going over every inch of her beautiful body. Jane was quite petite, about 5 foot five, and had delicate shoulders and slender arms. While her breasts were quite large, she was overall rather skinny, so that you could just see the outline of her ribs at her sides. Her stomach was very flat, the skin stretched very tight over it, and her belly button protruded slightly. Her buttocks, on the hand, were nicely rounded and very soft, and her legs were shapely.

The glory of Jane's body, though, was her breasts. They were round and firm, with upturned, pale, pinkish-brown nipples. They were quite simply the most beautiful tits I had ever seen, and I've still never seen better.

After a while, I got Jane to sit on the side of the bed. I knelt on the floor on front of her and spread her legs apart. It was now that I had my first chance to examine Jane's cunt properly. Her pubic hair was the same tawny brown shade as the hair on her head, and was very thick and long, so that a tail of it hung between her legs. I parted the hair neatly with my thumbs, exposing well-formed, reddish labia, wet with her juices of course. I breathed in, savouring the strong cunty smell, then pressed my nose and mouth to it. I licked eagerly, pushing my tongue as deep into her hole as I could, her pussy juice covering my face and flowing into my mouth. The whole world had become Jane's cunt.

Then I pushed her back onto the bed and fucked her.

Our affair followed this basic pattern for months. After work, we would usually go to a pub for a few drinks, then go to her house. We'd watch TV for a while, her housemates would drift away, then we'd start kissing and fooling around. I'd rub her pussy, which would always be incredibly wet, and she would play with my cock, with which she seemed to be quite fascinated. Then we'd go into her bedroom and fuck for a few hours. At around 3am, I'd leave and walk back to my place, stopping at the garden of a house along the way to run a hose over my sticky cock and balls. Arriving home, I would undress and slip into bed beside my sleeping girlfriend.

It had quickly become obvious to my girlfriend that I was having an affair with Jane, and we came to an agreement that we would from now on have an open relationship. She soon had a lover, and one night I came earlier than expected and heard them fucking in our bedroom. I went to the pub and had a few drinks to give them time to finish. Meanwhile, Jane and her boyfriend had broken up over affair.

One of the highlights of fucking Jane was that, when winter came, she stopped shaving under her arms. Armpit hair on women has always been one of my fetishes, but I had never been able to persuade my first girlfriend, Louise, or my current girlfriend to stop shaving. The hair on Jane's armpits soon grew long and spiky. One particularly vivid memory is of us fucking on her bed, with her on top. She's wearing a sleeveless cotton top or singlet with blue flowers embroidered around the neck that she often wore. I reach up and cup her perfect breasts, feeling the nipples through the thin material, then run my fingers through the long, flaxen hair in her armpits.

Some other snapshots have remained in my memory. On one occasion when we were fucking with Jane on top, she asked me to stay still for a moment. She began to slowly press her groin against mine, my cock still buried in her cunt. Her eyes were closed and a look of intense concentration came over her face. She continued to grind against me, and then I watched, fascinated, as she had an orgasm.

One night she was on all fours on her bed and I was fucking her from behind. I had my hands on her soft round buttocks and spread them apart so I could get a good look at her arsehole. The anus is my favourite part of a woman's body -- I just love licking them and, even better, getting my cock into them. I'm sure that Jane would have been horrified if I had suggested anal sex though. The thing is, I'd come to realise that Jane was quite a conservative girl when it came to sex. Although, as I've mentioned, she loved to play with my dick, she only sucked it maybe two or three times, and I also sensed that she wasn't used to having her pussy eaten out. I don't know whether the boyfriend she had split up with had been the first guy to fuck her, but I wouldn't be too surprised if he was. I'd guess that fucking me was probably the most sexually adventurous thing she had ever done.

I only ever spent the whole night with Jane once. I was at a party not far from her house one Saturday night, and about 2am I decided to visit her. She had already gone to bed when I arrived, but got up to let me in. I fucked her on the couch in the living room, then went to sleep in her bed, holding her in her my arms, her back to me, her breasts cupped in my hands and her arse pressing against my cock. I remember the smooth, cool feeling of her skin, and kissing the short hairs on the nape of her neck. It was a joy waking up with her in the morning.

Altogether, I suppose our affair lasted about six months. By the end of it, my girlfriend and I had basically split up. I genuinely loved Jane, and thought about being with her permanently, but there were a few things that made me realise we weren't absolutely suited to each other. I was also missing my girlfriend, who I was still in love with (it wasn't the first time I'd been in love with two girls at the same time, and it wouldn't be the last). In the end, I decided I wanted to get back together with my girlfriend, and Jane and I started to drift apart a bit. I'm sure she was disappointed and I felt a little guilty about it, but I'm such a sex fiend she was probably better off without me.

After we split up, Jane left the place where we worked. A few months later, we went out for a drink together at a pub, but we didn't see each other much after that. I would look at the single photo of her I had (let me know if you would like to see it) and wonder what would have happened if we'd stayed together. I would certainly have introduced her to all sorts of perversions. I would have tongued and fucked her soft arse, and got her to piss for me, and piss on my cock as I masturbated. I would have shaved her pussy (but made her leave her armpits hairy). She would have hated the idea, but eventually I would have persuaded her to let me take photos of her naked, her cunt spread open. What a pleasure it would been to corrupt her like this.

So there I was, sitting on the bus next to Jane twenty years later, chatting away, the indelible images of her exquisite breasts and hairy pussy in my head. When my stop comes I say goodbye reluctantly and get off the bus and sigh. I realise I'm still a bit in love with her and would love to fuck her again, but it will probably never happen. At least I have the memories of fucking her, and in my memory her body will always be perfect.

M_Sirk
M_Sirk
164 Followers