Taming Tami Ch. 02

Story Info
Tami and Jonathan take the next step.
8.5k words
4.67
104.4k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers

It was still dark out when Tami pulled out of her driveway as she headed off to work. There was an icy wind blowing that became just less than a roar when she got downtown and the tall buildings funneled it through the narrow city streets. It was an overcast, miserably cold morning.

She hurried from her car into the embracing warmth of the building. Once inside she rode the elevator to her floor and went straight to her office shedding her winter outer-wear. She grabbed her coffee mug and stopped to fill it on her way to Jonathan's office.

His office door stood open and he noticed her just as she entered and softly closed the door behind her. "You were right," she said without preamble, a little color coming to her cheeks. "It was incredibly...arousing driving home last night without my panties."

He smiled. It was a knowing smile, a smile that caused her to blush.

"Incredibly arousing? Did you do anything about it?" He asked, remaining seated behind his desk, leaning back into his chair, settling in for her story.

Tami looked down at her feet, unable to meet his gaze when she answered him. "Yes."

"And what exactly would that have been? Tell me what you did when you became aroused." He instructed her, sounding like a professor teaching a promising student an important lesson.

"I masturbated," still looking at her shoes.

"Tell me about it."

"I couldn't help myself. The more I tried not to think about it the hotter I got," she paused. "I...I slid my hand up my dress and fingered myself and that just made me hotter. I couldn't believe hot wet I was. Just knowing that I was playing with myself with complete strangers sitting in cars next to mine...it was incredible," she said, feeling the excitement settling into her loins as she recalled the experience.

"Did you orgasm?"

"Yes."

"Tell me," he gently ordered.

"When I got home, I sat in my car in the garage and finished. It was an arousing experience. Thank you," she said, looking up at him now, her face still shaded crimson with her embarrassment.

Her gratitude surprised Jonathan. "You're quite welcome. About last night..."

She held up a hand, silencing him. "What happened last night was...wonderful, but we can't let it happen again. We're both still married and I can't cheat...I won't do that again."

"Are you still thinking about leaving him?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm considering it. If I do, and if we get a divorce...well..."

"Yeah, well...I'll be right here."

She gave him a crooked, 'I'll bet you will be' smile. "I'm going to go and get started for the day, I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to...something new."

"It was my pleasure," he said, a lustfully, longing look on his face.

***************

Even though Tami had informed Jonathan that she wouldn't do anything more with him, and as much as she tried to convince herself that what she was doing was the right thing, she found that she still wanted him. Every time she saw him around the office, or God help her, when she had to work closely with him, she found herself longing to be in his arms, to kiss him, to give up all resistance and offer herself up to him.

Refusing to give in and denying these thoughts wasn't an easy task for her. Over the past two weeks she'd spent more than one evening alone, locked in her bathroom, relaxing in the bathtub while she feverishly rubbed and fingered her wet, horny pussy, while re-running the night she'd spent with Jonathan through her mind, again and again.

Tami arrived for work after not sleeping well. She had tossed and turned, thinking about Russ, about her and Jonathan, about separation and even divorce. Decision day was fast approaching.

When she entered her office she immediately noted an elegantly gift wrapped box resting in the middle of her desk. She looked around, not expecting to see anyone, but looking, none-the –less.

She took the envelope that was tucked under a ribbon and opened it, the note inside was neatly printed: 'A beautiful woman should wear beautiful things, even when no one else knows'. Nothing else. She flipped it over but there wasn't anything else on the back.

Tami stood and looked at the gift, scrutinizing it, wondering what it held, afraid to open it, yet excited by the prospect of the contents held within.

She closed her office door and returned to her desk, picked up the package and began slowly tearing the gift paper from the box. Once she'd removed all of the paper, she popped the box open and set it down on her desk. She then delicately unfolded the tissue paper she found inside the box to reveal a very sexy, fire engine-red lingerie set consisting of a lacy bra, panties and garter belt along with a set of sheer, tan stockings.

She stepped back, looking down at the beautiful undergarments, her pulse was thundering with a new exciting thought: this had to have come from Jonathan.

Curiously she reached down and picked up the bra and looked at the tag. 34B! Oh my God, he got it right. But how? She picked up the panties; they were also the correct size!

She shook her head. That man is amazing.

Tami put everything back into the box, closed it up, and placed it in a desk drawer. She then headed for Jonathan's office.

Once she reached his office she quietly closed the door behind her. "Did you leave something in my office?"

"Like what?" Jonathan innocently asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe something very intimate?" Tami quietly replied.

"Maybe," a sly, crooked smile crept over his face.

"Why?" she asked.

"You don't like it?"

"It's not that...it's a very nice gift..." she paused, organizing her thoughts. "It's... just...a little personal."

"Are you going to wear them?"

"Jonathan," she looked down, frustrated. "I shouldn't...I can't..."

"Well, think about it." He said, cutting her off. "If you do decide to wear them, could you let me know?"

"Why?" Her nerves hummed at the fine edge of desire.

"Let's just say that I like to know that my gifts aren't just sitting forgotten in the back of a drawer someplace," he said with a smile on his face as thoughts of Tami clad in the lingerie crowed into his head.

"I'll think about it," she promised, knowing full well that she'd eventually wear the lingerie once she'd worked her courage up.

***************

A week later Tami walked down to Jonathan's office and stuck her head in the door. "Hey you. I'm going to walk down the street for lunch. Care to join me?"

"Sure. I can finish this up later. You have great timing. I needed a break to get away from this crap and clear my mind a little," he said, a heart-warming smile on his handsome face.

It took them less than five minutes to walk the two and a half blocks to the deli. Both ordered sandwiches and soup. They ate while discussing some company business.

After lunch they strolled back to their building and rode an empty elevator up to their floor.

"Remember that gift?" she whispered.

He smiled. "Of course. Are you wearing it?"

"You may find out later," Tami replied with an impish wink as she walked out of the elevator and down the hallway toward her office. Tami felt a delicious sense of inevitability. Something was going to happen later that evening, she wasn't sure exactly what it would be, but she planned to enjoy the rush when it did.

Later that afternoon Tami took out a pad of post-it notes and scribbled a note on it. She then placed it between a couple of documents, slipped them into an oversized envelope and sent it with the mailroom boy to Jonathan's office.

When Jonathan received the envelope he opened it up and began reviewing the documents, assuming that Tami had sent them to him for his signature. When he flipped to page two he smiled upon reading her note: 'Plan on working late tonight.'

He felt a stirring in his groin.

***************

That evening, when Tami looked into his office she saw Jonathan sitting in a pool of light in front of his computer monitor.

Jonathan looked up, his eyes meeting with hers. What she saw in his eyes he didn't know, but what he saw in hers, was deadly lustfulness. There was still softness, but the hard desire was electric.

"Close the door," he said. "And lock it."

She eased the heavy oak door shut and leaned against it. Reaching blindly behind her back, she felt for the knob, found the lock and flipped it.

With the click of the locking mechanism Tami felt as if she'd crossed over to the point of no return.

Jonathan stood up from behind his desk, crossing the room to where she stood leaning against the door.

"This is all new to me," she said. "I'm a little nervous."

"The unfamiliar is nothing to be afraid of. It's simply something new," he said as he leaned down and kissed her.

She placed her arms around his neck, embracing him, pulling him to her. He deepened the kiss, she returned it, her lust and the power of her kiss surprised him. Their tongues danced, flicking together, over and over. He pulled away and kissed her jaw and then took her ear-lobe between his lips, gently sucking on it.

Oh, dear God, she thought. Keep doing that.

Tami closed her eyes, wave after wave of emotions pounded through her, empowering her, draining her, arousing her. Her head began to swim.

He walked her over to his desk, leaning her against the edge. With deliberate intent, Jonathan undid the buttons on her white blouse, taking his time, pushing buttons through their holes, savoring each new inch of tantalizing skin that he revealed. She sat in front of him, watching him, her gaze switching excitedly back and forth from his hands to his face. When he reached the waistband of her tan skirt, he yanked the blouse free and finished unbuttoning it, then spread the material apart to reveal the lacy red bra he'd purchased. He pushed her blouse over her arms and off and pulled her off of his desk. He liked the way it looked, the red cups hugging and shaping her breasts, providing an inviting cleavage.

She should have had more strength than this. But she didn't. She should be pulling away. But she couldn't. He made her as weak as a kitten, humble as a parishioner begging for forgiveness.

Sitting in his plush, leather desk chair, Jonathan worked Tami's skirt up her thighs, slowly revealing the stockings, inch by sexy inch until he finally exposed their lacy tops and was pleased to see that the garter belt he'd bought for her was securing the stockings in place.

"These look really good on you. You have the legs to wear them," he said, looking up at her blushing face, finding her damn near irresistible. "Do you feel sexy?"

"Yes..." She was embarrassed.

Jonathan reached behind her, finding the button and zipper for her skirt by feel and released them. He pulled her skirt down to the floor leaving her standing before him in nothing but her lingerie and three inch heels. She was a vision, lacking only the white feathery wings from being an angel.

"God, you are a sexy woman, Tami Miller," he breathed, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her. She clung to him, closing her eyes and returning the kiss deeply.

Jonathan reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall away from her perfect tits, revealing her hard nipples. He leaned down taking her right nipple in his mouth, his tongue orbited her auréole, causing her nipple to grow even stiffer. He flicked his tongue back and forth over the tip of it.

"Oh, my god," Tami purred. She placed both of her hands on his head pulling him against her chest. She moaned as he worked over her nipple, the pleasure from his tit sucking sent waves of arousal straight into her cunt. After a moment she tightened her grip and guided him to the other breast and its waiting nipple.

"Oh Jonathan. Suck on my nipples."

His mouth engulfed a straining nipple. Feverishly he sucked as Tami whimpered, her nipples becoming more sensitive causing the need in her horny pussy to grow stronger with every flick of his tongue.

"Oh God," she moaned.

His breathing audible, he moved slowly downward, kissing her intimately between her breasts, along her abdomen, and then rimming her navel so exquisitely that she clutched his hair in her curling fingers. His expert tongue and lips explored, while his hand kneaded her ass as she writhed, sweating, panting, and feeling. Hot, wanton sensations rippled through her and she wanted more...oh, dear God, she wanted so much more.

He knelt in front of her, burying his mouth against the well trimmed triangle of brown curls covered by the sheer, lacy red material of her panties. She trembled when he ran his tongue along her panty covered slit.

Tami moaned as Jonathan's tongue flicked past his lips and began to tease her vagina. It pushed in against her panty covered pussy, it felt great, but she weakly protested, "We should stop. I can't cheat on my husband."

"It's only oral sex. You're not cheating," he assured her.

He pulled the fabric away from her pussy, revealing her labia, already slick with her oozing pussy oils. He quickly nibbled on it with his lips before he penetrated her with his tongue. Tami gasped and reached out, holding onto his shoulders to balance herself. Jonathan was gently poking and probing between her pink pussy lips. His tongue licked up the length of her labia and her body shook. Her nerve endings were tingling, pleasure spreading as he started flicking his tongue up and down her vagina. She found her pelvis thrusting, humping along with his tongue. He paused for a moment, taking his mouth away from her pussy, staring intently between her spread legs. She desperately wanted him to return his mouth to her horny little hole.

She gave up her protest with his mouth working on her pussy. Oral sex was still sex, she knew, but she pushed the thought aside. Better to enjoy the moment and if there was going to be a crisis it would occur on its own.

He grasped the edge of her panties and pulled them down over her legs. When they fell to her ankles she lifted one foot, then the other, kicking them off. Using his thumbs, Jonathan parted her pink folds and lowered his mouth to her dripping wet pussy; she gripped his shoulders, her knuckles going white.

Jonathan ran his tongue along Tami's slit, then wiggled it in between her moist lips, dipping it inside her pussy, all the while his nose was nuzzled up against her clit. Tami leaned back against the desk and placed her hands on her breasts, squeezing and holding them together, her thumbs playing over her hard nipples as he flicked his tongue in and out of her pussy quickly.

Tami had promised herself that she wouldn't let things go this far. She had planned on just modeling the lingerie for him, he'd bought it for her after all. But it didn't matter what she wanted right now, it was about what she needed, her body was responding to him and the need in her soaking wet pussy was too much to deny. Burning with lustful passion, she finally gave up all pretense of resistance and gave up the gift of her warm, wet pussy and accepted his invading tongue. She wanted him to lick her pussy until she came.

"Oh Jonathan, that feels so good, please don't stop," Tami purred.

Jonathan slid his tongue up to the top of her slit where he'd spread apart her lips with his fingers, finding her swollen clit, flicking his tongue across it gently. He alternated between gently grinding the flat of his tongue over the pink little knob and teasing it with the tip, then moving his tongue back into her entrance.

"Lick it, on my God, yes! Lick it, eat my pussy!"

Jonathan proved to be an accomplished pussy licker. He flicked his tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. Tami inhaled sharply whenever his tongue slid over her clit. She tightened her grip on the back of his head as her body flushed hotly. He found her pussy soft and delectable as his tongue wormed its way inside. Tami's pussy became wetter, flooding with her juices as her arousal grew.

His tongue delved, teased and stroked until finally Tami's body tensed. With one final, hard flick of his tongue over her hyper sensitive clit he carried her over the edge and into an earth-shattering climax.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried hoarsely as her body shook with her orgasm.

As Tami lay on his desk, her mind still foggy, breathing hard, and slowly recovering from her orgasm, Jonathan stood, letting his slacks drop around his ankles. He pulled her up and placed his hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her down, guided her into a kneeling position between him and the desk.

She slid off of the desk until she was kneeling before her boss and just stared at his enormous throbbing hard-on that was pointed at her face; the bulbous cock-head was already leaking a fair amount of tasty looking cum juice.

Without thinking she leaned forward, parted her lips and took him into her mouth. She bobbed her head over the tip and then several inches. She reached up and grasped the root of his prick and stroked her hand up and down the shaft that wasn't in her mouth.

When she realized that she had a cock, other than her husband's in her mouth, she thought about standing up and telling Jonathan that this wasn't right. That thought was quickly replaced with a powerful need to pleasure the man who'd given her such a wonderful orgasm. Her pussy creamed as she thought about the base, forbidden act she was performing on her own boss. Besides, she'd already jacked him off; this wasn't that much different, was it? Jonathan was right; oral sex wasn't cheating, was it? Besides, Russ didn't want her anymore and Jonathan did.

When she'd convinced herself that everything was okay, Tami shut her eyes, concentrating on the blow job she was delivering, on the taste and feel of the huge cock in her mouth. She started sucking harder, her cheeks reddening with the intensity of her cock sucking. Her tongue tirelessly swirled over his cock crown, licking up the pre-cum juice that constantly oozed from the tip. She brought her other hand up and gently toyed with his balls.

"Yeah," Jonathan groaned. He clutched her head with both hands, feeling the pressure building in his cock. "Ah, fuck! That feels so good!"

The thought of being on her knees, hungrily sucking and slurping on Jonathan's tasty stiff prick in his office was extremely arousing to her. Tami thrust the hand that had been playing with his balls down between her thighs and began to rub and shamelessly finger fuck her very horny pussy as she nursed on her boss' hard cock.

Loud, lewd, cock-slurping sounds filled up the office as she feverishly bobbed her head up and down, fucking her mouth over his big prick. Her little fingers tightened on the root of his cock and she furiously started jacking him while she sucked the tip, swirling and basting her tongue around the heart-shaped purple cum dripping crown, lapping up the salty spunk as it dribbled out of his throbbing prick.

"Oh Tami, just like that! I'm gonna come soon!" Jonathan groaned. "Unh! I can feel it building! Suck me with your mouth! Oh yeah, suck it, suck me hard!"

The shocking words only served to make her redouble her efforts. Nobody had ever said such dirty things to her before, she felt her face redden but she became wildly aroused by it.

Tami wanted to please Jonathan so she started sucking his cock as hard as she could, rapidly puckering and bellowing her cheeks around the engorged, stiff cock. Her fist became a blur, whacking up and down his hard-on. She desperately worked to get the nice, big spurting load out of his cock.

"Oh God, don't stop!" he moaned. "Just like that. That's it! Here it comes!"

Tami popped the knob out of her mouth pointing his cock over her shoulder, aiming it at his desk.

"Oh God!" he groaned. Jonathan's hips suddenly thrashed forwards, his back arching when he exploded as Tami continued to stroke his jerking cock.

busty_fucker
busty_fucker
1,399 Followers