Keri Gone Wild

Story Info
Younger sister gets a mouthful from Mr. Tyson.
4.2k words
4.13
115k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having just completed my sophomore year at a large Midwestern university, I was home for the summer and enjoying the break from the books. My name is Aaron Clark.

My sister Keri turned eighteen in April and was a recent High School graduate, completing this phase of her education with Dean's List grades and plans to follow me to the same college. Though she had been accepted to some colleges with higher standards, she loved the campus. Anyway, that's not the key to this story.

The key to the story? I discovered within days of returning home after finals that she had an appetite for the herbal remedy. She found my stash in my sock drawer and I caught her pilfering. I was okay with it and we actually ended up partaking together after Mom went to sleep that night. We laughed, told stories of partying and left it at that.

Within the next week I was out of the herbal remedy. Upon sharing this bit of bad news with Keri, I also told her I had no trustworthy source around our home town to acquire a fresh supply. To my surprise, Keri told me she could lend a hand. She had been watching two kids for a divorced neighbor (Mr. Tyson) three houses up the street for the previous two years -- the divorced father of the two young children kept his own supply in a tobacco canister in his bedroom. Apparently she was snooping around one night and came across the poorly hidden stash and occasionally helped herself. Just small amounts at a time to avoid suspicion.

Keri watched the kids every Thursday night when Mr. Tyson played softball. He owned a small but thriving construction company and most of the players on the team worked for him. In any case, she usually went to his house at 6:00pm, fed the kids dinner, entertained them until 9:00pm and off to bed they went. They were well trained and were sound asleep by 9:30pm every night.

The day my stash ran dry was a Thursday and Keri suggested I come up the Mr. Tyson's house about 10:00pm and we could pinch a small amount of his stuff. As scheduled, I went to the house and lightly knocked on the patio sliding door at 10:00pm. She let me in, told me the kids were totally crashed and had me to follow her to the master bedroom where Mr. Tyson kept his "not-so-well-hidden" stash.

Following her, I took note of her well shaped body and tastefully tacky summer attire. Keri is pretty short at about five foot one inch, but has a compact build. Her toned legs, compact ass and top heavy figure would be hard to miss any time. This evening she was wearing a bright yellow tube top and black cotton shorts that were not too tight but snug. I never really had fantasies about her but it dawned on me how her tits were really accented by the tube top. She had a graceful stride to go with an athletic build and long blonde hair to the middle of her back. Her obsession with tanning year round did not hurt a bit either. Still, I spent more time scoping out her friends and tried not to let my warped sexual appetite focus shift in her direction.

Once she let me in the house and we were in Mr. Tyson's bedroom, we went right to his stash and proceeded to sneak a small amount for our pleasure. Then I heard the downstairs door open and close. Bad deal. Mr. Tyson was home early! Keri told me he never arrived home until midnight, considering he always took the team out for beers after the game. Not this time. We panicked.

I had no easy escape and we did NOT want to get caught in his bedroom. Keri was frantic. She ushered my to the large walk in closet and whispered to me to hide there and wait until she could get him out on the deck. Once she had him outside, I would make my escape via another side door and high tail it home. Seemed like a good plan and we had no choice.

Keri scampered from the bedroom into the living room as Mr. Tyson made his way up the stairs. He noticed her her leaving the bedroom as she entered the living room. I overheard him ask Keri what she was doing in his bedroom. I give her credit. She kept her cool and just told him she needed to use the bathroom. He seemed to buy her story. I heard him rummaging in the kitchen and thought I heard him opening a beer. I barely heard him tell Keri he was going to change out of his softball uniform and then pay her. I was hoping she would get him out on the deck beforehand but he was in the bedroom within seconds. I peeked from the closet and was relieved to see he was getting shorts and a tank top from a dresser next to his king size bed. I was NOT relieved when he discovered the top to his tobacco container on the bed. He knew she was doing something other than using the bathroom.

I could see from my hiding place he was mad about her deception. He did not saying anything at first but he was pacing at the foot of the bed and then stopped and removed his softball jersey and shorts. The guy was major league built. At about six foot two and maybe two hundred pounds, he clearly had the construction worker body. Big arms, broad chest and running back thighs. I figured him to be about forty years old age-wise but built like a guy in his mid twenties. I am not one to admire men but I felt a bit inadequate seeing him stripped to his underwear. The man was carrying very little body fat and lots of muscle from his occupation. I cringed when he pulled a fresh pair of briefs from another dresser drawer and then took off his spandex sports underwear. He briefly turned toward the closet and I was further intimidated to see his endowment. Even while not sporting and erection his cock was long and thick, matching the rest of his build.

Before slipping into his fresh briefs he took a handful of lotion from a dispenser near the bed and massaged it into his legs, midsection and his cock. The process was not one I cared to witness but I was a captive audience. It was impossible to miss the result of rubbing the lotion on his cock as is grew semi-erect. He finally stepped into his briefs, shorts and pulled on the tank top. Strangely, he paused and then removed the tank top and began pacing again. His actions overall seemed to take a lifetime but I suppose no more than a few minutes transpired. He started pacing again and then called to Keri to come into the bedroom.

From the dark closet I could see Keri enter the doorway and stop. Mr. Tyson firmly asked her if she had been into his tobacco can. She hesitated initially. I heard her sheepishly admit she indeed had opened it and taken a small amount of his stash. Keri apologized and proceeded to say how it was in both their interests to forget about it. She implied he would not win any points ratting her out since he was the one who had the illegal stash in his house. He told her he was willing to keep it quiet but he was also clear in sharing his disappointment about her taking what did not belong to her.

At this point I was feeling some relief. It seemed Keri was off the hook - she suggested she would feel better relocating to the deck until he was ready to pay her for the night. Mr. Tyson had other plans. He said the discussion was not over. Standing at the foot of the bed, he ordered Keri to come further into the room, take the bottle of skin lotion and lend her assistance in applying it to his back. She really had little choice considering the situation. What harm would it do? They both had a vested interest in keeping things quiet and from her vantage point he was not a bad looking guy. In fact he was way better looking than the scrawny guys she had dated in recent months.

Keri advanced into the room and grabbed to lotion from the nightstand near the bed. Even hidden in the closet I sensed her apprehension as Mr. Tyson sat on the corner of the bed with his back to Keri. She quickly glanced toward the closet, shrugged her shoulders in surrender and moved to sit behind Mr. Tyson on the edge of the bed. She was a bit flustered when she dispensed the lotion into her right palm and appeared to get an extra large handful of the cream by accident. Nevertheless, she rubbed into her hands and began applying it to Mr. Tyson's upper back and his broad shoulders. His immediate response was a groan of pleasure at her touch. I was reluctantly getting turned on watching my eighteen year old sister involuntarily rubbing this guy. No words were exchanged during the first minute or so. I was stunned to see Keri get another handful of lotion without any prompting from Mr. Tyson. She was doing more than just applying it now. She was actually massaging it into his muscular back -- his head had dropped forward in response. Mr. Tyson was in a blissful state from the soothing nature of her touch.

Time seemed to stand still as Keri went from a reluctant servant to an enthusiastic pleasure giver. I could hear her humming softly while Mr. Tyson quietly expressed how good she was. He slowly moved from his position on the corner of the bed and lay face down across the bed, his move leaving no doubt of his desire to have Keri continue the massage. Whether she forgot about me hunkering in the dark closet, I could not tell at first. She moved to kneel by his side and then glanced again to the closet I was not visible to her, in spite of the fact I could surely see her every move and facial expression.

Keri did not appear to be taking any steps to influence Mr. Tyson from his location. She simply continued the lotion massage, proceeding to do his entire back. She worked her hands into the deep muscular lumbar region of Mr. Tyson's back. To my shock he casually raised his hips and Keri tugged his cotton shorts midway down his hips. What was she doing? Instead of putting more lotion in her palm, she applied several small beads of it to his cheeks and tenderly rubbed in the lotion. She was still humming some vague tune. Mr. Tyson was enjoying the moment, no doubt. Oddly enough, Keri seemed to be enjoying it a lot more than I figured she should be.

I sensed the event was about over as Mr. Tyson started to awaken from the stupor of the incredible massage. He raised his upper body, bracing himself on his forearms. He voiced a low toned mumbling of happiness then deftly turned onto his back, occupying the same space. I could not see Keri's face and therefore had no way of knowing her expression. She must have gotten uncomfortable kneeling in the same position -- she moved off the bed slowly then moved to the other side of Mr. Tyson. He did not make any request for her to stay on the bed. Why had she decided to get up and then kneel back down on the other side? Well, with her knew position I could now see her face and she was not making any attempt to get him off the bed or out on the deck. This was not the plan.

Mr. Tyson reached over his head and grabbed a pillow. He lifted his head and made himself quite comfortable with the pillow. He was basically staring at Keri, running his eyes over her, taking inventory of her nubile build. I was wide-eyed having a hard time comprehending the scene. Keri offered no objection as he raised his right arm and caressed her slender neck. His hand ventured lower, his thick fingers slipping into the elastic of Keri's tube top. He paused, give her a moment to decline his advance. Her lack of movement or comment was consent enough as he pulled her flimsy summer top to her waist. Her gaze was not blank -- it was encouraging and inviting.

What a sight. Her breasts were much fuller than I envisioned when she had on the tube top or even her conservative bikinis. The effort Keri put into tanning was yet more prominent as her tits where very pale in contrast to the mocha tan complexion. Putting the entire picture further over the top were her nipples. They were deep pink, slightly upturned -- and obviously flushed. She was actually turned on, looking down at her own chest with no shame at all. Mr. Tyson was transfixed in the moment and was content to admire her ripeness. Not for long.

Without wasting a breath with clever words, Mr. Tyson effortlessly sat up and moved to the bed as Keri remained motionless, her top still bunched at her waist. The only movement I discerned from her were her eyes following Mr. Tyson as he stood at the foot of the bed and removed his gym shorts. He remained in navy blue briefs giving Keri plenty of time to wonder about the concealed cock in the mans form fitting underwear. Keri started to turn her head toward the closet but caught herself, avoiding any chance of giving my presence away. I easily detected her dilemma. She wanted to take things further but must surely have been torn with the aspect of doing anything in full view of me, her big brother. I wanted to give my self up to save her from her awkward position. I did not. I was too engrossed to intercede while fascinated by her sexuality.

Keri hesitated. Mr. Tyson also appeared to be unsure of himself and his next move. My mind went upside down when Keri sacrificed Mr. Tyson from making his own decision. She took the initiative, reaching her well manicured fingers to his waist, then to the elastic. I looked to her face, conflict written all over it as she anxiously bite her lower lip in indecision. She gave in to the moment and raised to her knees in a fluid motion, keeping her fingers partially tucked into the elastic. I have to say her naked DD cup tits were defying gravity as much as Mr. Tyson's erection was in the cramped briefs.

There was no more hesitation. Keri reached well under the elastic band and pulled it up and out to give the man's cock room to escape with no chance to catching in the elastic or the fabric. I dawned on me she had done this at least once before with the considerate motion she executed . She could not contain herself any more, pulling the briefs down in a swift but controlled motion. I heard Mr. Tyson gasp from the sensation of being no longer painfully restrained -- just as I heard a gasp from Keri as she cowered at his vein mapped organ. As Mr. Tyson stood quietly before her, Keri unconsciously was slowly was shaking her head in small side-to-side motions. I sensed her gesture was not an indication to stop, but more an expression of bewilderment. Perhaps she had some experience with other men but not of Mr. Tyson's stature.

This was unchartered territory for Keri. Her experience with men or "boys" was limited to just a few and those few were not exceptional. Mr. Tyson was stunning. In perspective it should not have been surprising that his cock was long and very, very thick. In fact, it was pretty much consistent with the rest of his build. I was holding my breath with the whole sequence of events, not to mention the almost deviant shape and size of his cock. He had obviously taken extra measures to trim the hair surrounding his cock. His self grooming only accentuated the thing. Even as his cock flexed and contracted , I was kind of scared for Keri. He was way longer than me and thick -- real thick. The freakish aspect - it seemed to be so much thicker halfway down to the base. The head, just moments after being freed, just seemed to expand more and more. Mr. Tyson seemed almost embarrassed of his appearance.

I hoped the situation would just stop and they would just concede it was a big mistake and avoid a regret filled future. This feeling was not shared by my sister. She moved like a cat from the bed and turned, almost pushed Mr. Tyson to the bed, the momentum causing him to literally fall heavily to his back. Keri became aggressive, positioning him, pulling his body so his lower legs were hanging off the bed with his feet off the side facing toward the closet, his head on the other side, away from the closet.

Keri was shuddering, overwhelmed in the context of what she was doing and the fact she was too far gone to stop. She reached for the pillow which had just minutes ago been under Mr. Tyson's head. She fumbled it somewhat as she shoved at at his hips from the side. Mr. Tyson instinctively raised his hips and she slid it evenly under his cheeks. He complied and lowered his hips to the pillow. His excessive cock was even more intimidating this way. I felt almost like Keri was being obnoxious to me by taking the extra step with the pillow, subjecting me to her garish lack of control. So it seemed. I realized she was not out of control at all.

She knelt near his chest still in her shorts, but with the tube top discarded to the floor. She faced his feet and moved her upper body forward, placing her hands a few inches on each side of his elevated hips. I think she was really in her own world and neglected to take into account I was seeing her hovering over Mr. Tyson exposed so blatantly. Her head moved down -- her lips just grazing the surface of his hairless upper abdominal region. Struggling at first, she worked her tongue beneath the head of his cock like a spatula. She maneuvered the head off his stomach taking the his swollen thing in her lips. Her thick hair obscured my view. She actually stopped -- she allowed his cock to fall from her saliva smeared mouth -- she was unhappy to have her hair in the way of her target.

Taking one step off the bed, Keri picked up the tube top and worked it over her head, arranging her hair within the top -- using the tube top to hold her thick mane of hair like a shower cap. Soon she was back on the bed again, resuming the position. Mr. Tyson groaned in relief when she continued where she left off. She was now facing directly at me, her eyes looking strait down at his balls as she commenced a slow pace of riding her mouth over his head and just an inch or so down his shaft. Any sense of inhibition was gone. On the contrary, she was frantic. She was immersed in her endeavor, saliva pouring out of her lips flooding his shaft and splattering his balls and thighs.

Mr. Tyson was flexing his thighs with the commotion, raising his hips and cock in reaction to her head movement. Keri was not willing to give him any latitude and repositioned herself, her hands firmly on his upper thighs to immobilize this thrusts. The slight shift forward gave her a more greedy hunger as well as a better angle to take him deeper. No longer content with taking it slow, she hiked her tempo and decided to forgo her comfort level in the interest of trying to do what she never tried before. I estimated his cock was a minimum of nine inches in length -- certainly much longer that the cocks she sucked previously. The greater obstacle was the sheer thickness, the increasing diameter from the fat head to the base of the man's cock. If size really matters, he would matter BIG time.

It was then I believe Keri rediscovered she had me as an audience. She went from being engrossed in the cock sucking pleasure to being visibly startled as she shifted slightly and locked her eyes on the dark closet. She could not see me at all but she absolutely knew of my presence. Her realization complete, she regained her courage. In fact, her awareness of my stealth mode in the closet may have inspired her in a absurd way. Instead of taking a more reserved approach, she accelerated her efforts. She no longer locked her gaze on Mr. Tyson's semen swollen ball, she gave her entire sight line to the closet doorway.

Throwing self forward more and more, Keri openly submitted to giving me a revealing performance of her deep passion. Mr. Tyson was a big man but was frustrated by Keri's strength and leverage to hold him down as she took his cock in and out, over and over, pausing only to get a full breath when she was in need of more air. She had the man's cock so deep the saliva was as thick as pudding, sagging in a long gelatin band as she heaved for air.

At the peak of her blind mission she was moving so hard and fast -- she felt a bizarre sense of achievement. She had gone beyond her own preconceived capacity, taking the entire cock into her face. From the meaty head to the widening base of Mr. Tyson's cock, Keri was in a selfish state of whorish pride.

12