Teenage Slut

Info
Hot coed craves a sexy older man.
374 words
4.09
345.9k
39
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



You know, this is kinda embarrassing, bur I feel like I'll burst unless I tell you right now. I can't help but be attracted to you... I love the way your eyes penetrate me as you stare from across the room in class. Yeah I know what's going through your mind. I can feel your eyes on me as I walk by in my short skit and strapless shirt. I can feel your heart pulsating as my heels click across the tiles and I can feel your mouth water.

You want my barely legal college body... you want me to surrender to you. I know you're older than me... much older. But that's what gets me hot knowing that an older, perverted son of a bitch wants me to kneel in front of him while he rams his thick, juicy cock down my throat. I wanna feel every inch of you sliding in and out of my mouth and across my tongue... licking you like a sweet I can't get enough of.

And I wanna feel your thick load shoot down my throat as you cum... I wouldn't let a single drop drip from my lips. I'd swallow it all, begging you to take me... wherever we are. I can't help but imagine you taking me, right in class. I wouldn't care who saw... I'd let em watch you bend me over a table, pulling my ponytail as hard as you can while you fuck me from behind. Oh... I wanna scream...

I wanna moan and plead with you to fuck me harder and faster while you smack my ass and call me a whore... I wanna be your little whore... mmmmmm. I want you to enter my ass and take me by surprise, placing your hand over my mouth to muffle the scream, and I want the erotic sensation of my eyes rolling back into my head... oh god... I want you to play rough with me... I want you to teach me a lesson, make me pay for all the cute little outfits I flaunt and never let you remove. I want you to pull me in close as you fuck me and call me a skank. Oh... oh... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

--:--
--:--
1.0
punkin_pussy
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
My Daughter's Sun Tan Reluctant daughter gets taken by lust filled father.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Poor Little Cassie Ch. 01 Plumbers take advantage of young girl.in Mature
More Stories