She's Got a Sybian to Ride

Info
Silkenvoice talks about her Sybian--and then rides it.
831 words
4.51
225.5k
24
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KR
KR
328 Followers

I've heard from quite a few people asking me to put some new audio on Literotica. What follows is a podcast/blog entry about riding a sybian. I later recorded myself on a sybian and then mixed the voice-over and the recording together. Enjoy!

--KR Silkenvoice



I've got a sybian to ride. It is black vinyl. It is horse-shoe shaped and buzzes like a motorcycle. The rubber-like penis attachment rotates, and the ridge of raised nubs vibrates deliciously.

I decided to make it a part of my exercise routine. I go to the gym first thing in the morning, and in the evenings, when I am usually too tired (or it is too late) to go to the gym, there is the sybian. It waits patiently in its place under the antique school desk. It makes a comfortable footrest, a titillating footrest. With my feet resting on it, it provides an incentive to finish up paying my bills or writing my emails. Orgasms await, it seems to say, taunting me, testing my self-discipline, making my pussy wet with anticipation. I dare not use it until I have completed my work, because I know how senseless I am when I am done riding it.

Ah, riding it. As I write this, I am astride the sybian. I have lubed up the attachment and slid slowly down on it, until I am sitting upon it and balancing flat-footed on the floor. This is the exercise portion. I am building up my riding stamina, strengthening my riding muscles, and working on maintaining the jockey position and continuing to post even when I am climaxing. The latter is the greatest challenge.

Shall I turn it on? The control box has two switches and two knobs, one set controlling speed/vibration intensity, and the other controlling rotation.

There.

It is on. A low setting at first--I do not want to come too soon. Rimsky-Korsakov's Scheherazade is playing in my ears, loud enough to be heard over the sybian's insistent throb. Up and down I go, lost in my own little world of classical music and modern eroticism.

My nipples are so hard they ache. I can see them all crinkled up, and past them, the bare mound of my pussy pressed against the vibrating ridge as I lean forward to type this. I turn the settings up a bit and enjoy the intense pleasure of my pussy and ass vibrating. The little cock inside me rotates a little faster, hitting my G-spot with greater frequency. I can't help but moan.

When I tire of riding in the jockey position, I rest on my knees. I turn up the vibration and the rotation. This is a wonderful place to be, with the sybian vibrating my inner thighs as well as my pussy and ass. I cannot help but close my eyes. Moans cycle through me with each pass of the attachment against my G-spot. Waves of gooseflesh send shivers through me and the tiny hairs on my body are standing up. It is that intense.

I allow myself a couple of minutes of this and then I am back up on my feet, riding the sybian like a jockey rides a horse. Posting up and down, up and down, stopping every few bounces to grind my perineum against the hard, vibrating ridge.

About half-way through the second movement of Scheherazade I come. Hard. I've been fighting it for a while, trying to hold it off, but it hits me like a rogue wave and I slam my pussy down against the sybian, rocking, rocking, rocking. Such a sweet sweet ride, my sybian. I am more fond of it, even, than my first motorcycle. It certainly takes me places a motorcycle cannot. I have a very strong urge to switch to a kneeling position, but I do not. I remain in my jockey-squat, balancing on the balls of my feet, and jerk and sway through an orgasm that screams along every nerve-ending.

YESSSSSSSSS.

I reach a pleasure plateau and ride the sybian, oblivious to the passage of time until the third movement, Scheherazade's The Young Prince and the Princess. Sweet and whimsical music, teasing. I lift myself up until the rotating attachment is rubbing against my clit. My pussy, empty, opens and closes. My clit sends zings through me. Delicious. Another orgasm, and this one makes me tremble. I slide back down onto the attachment and put my knees under me before I fall off.

Another orgasm as the damned dildo rotates against my G-spot. My teeth clench and my muscles strain like they are trying to keep my body from flying apart. I fall forward and my body presses my clit hard into the sybian. It goes off like a firecracker in my groin and I come so hard my eyes pop open and I scream my self breathless.

Panting now, hands trembling, legs trembling, heart pounding. Sexual tension released. What a workout! I lasted 30 minutes. Mission accomplished.

--:--
--:--
1.0
KR
KR
KR
328 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just to add about when Jenny, my stepdaughter, rode your sybian after you. She is quite petite and very pretty. So when she climaxed, I would have enjoyed watching her orgasm overtake her small frame. I may even kiss one of her pert breasts as she is in the middle of her orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jenny riding your Sybian after you.

I wish it was possible to let my step daughter Jenny ride your Sybian after you. She could mix her own super sweet girl juice with yours as she rides the thick vibrator. I hope she enjoys the way the attachment worries her clit. I would just stroke the insides of her thighs, and hold her to balance as she cums to screaming climax.

Hope you don't mind sharing lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would have been better without the narration. Because, the imagination, just listening to your moans, can be hotter then you talking through it. JMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Did you ever try it with a real cock?

Otus de la NuitOtus de la Nuitover 13 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for putting the effort you did into this one. First, let me say that I'm a bisexual female, and female masturbation and sybian videos are my absolute favorite. I've not heard a sybian audio before, it was lovely. Very nicely balanced audio levels. I was so turned on that I started to come without even touching myself, you painted such a vivid picture. Great work!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My First Sybian How I first rode the sybian and got hooked on it.in Toys & Masturbation
Sybian Training Megan's boss signs her up for training - Sybian Trainingin Illustrated
Female Sexual Response: Subject 326 Psych major agrees to participate in a research study.in Toys & Masturbation
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
More Stories