It’s Okay to Watch

Story Info
He takes her to adult an theater.
1.9k words
3.95
96.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

Shane told Dawn he wanted to take her to see a movie. She told him she didn't care what movie they saw; she was just happy to be going with him. Little did Dawn know the surprise Shane had in store for her. When Shane parked his truck across from the theater, he stepped out and opened Dawn's door. They walked hand in hand toward the entrance.

"I've never seen a movie here before," she told Shane.

"Then you are definitely in for a treat," he said.

After paying the attendant, he opened the door for her. Dawn looked to the left at the concession stand.

With her eyes open wide and in a shocked voice she asked, "Where exactly are we?"

"I told you. We are at the movies," Shane said smiling.

"Where's the popcorn and Raisinettes?" Dawn asked, pointing to the concession stand.

Where there should have been rows and rose of M&Ms, Skittles, and other sugary snacks, the shelves held an assortment of condoms, dildos and other sex toys. In place of the popcorn machine stood costumes.

"Well at least they have pop," was all Dawn could say staring at the concession.

Shocked, intrigued and extremely horny, she figured out what type of theater Shane took her to. She always said she was up for adventure and this would definitely be one. Shane looked forward to introducing Dawn to the finer arts of watching pornography on the big screen.

He put his hand on the small of her back and led her to the double wooden doors that hid all the theater had to offer. Each door adorned several safe sex posters ranging from "condoms are cheaper than diapers" to "It will be sweeter if you wrap your peter."

Dawn let a little chuckle escape while reading all of them.

"I guess they take their safe sex seriously," she said as she burst out laughing.

Shane smirked and opened the door for Dawn to enter. With the room in near pitch-black darkness, she stood in the doorway allowing her eyes to adjust. Shane came up behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders.

When she could see better, Dawn looked around and noticed it looked like every other theater with a couple of minor differences. There was no fold-down rows of seats rather the rows were filled with couches in various sizes scattered throughout.

Shane pointed overhead and she saw the balcony housed private areas boxed off from prying eyes. He led her to one of the couches about four rows from the back.

They sat down and Shane rested his hand on Dawn's knee, causing her heart to race. She put her hand over his and waited for the movie to start.

She glanced around at the other couches and noticed several other couples in various states of undress and sexual acts.

Shane moved his hand up her bare thigh under her dress, causing Dawn's breath to catch. She was ready for Shane to take her now.

When his fingers were inches form feeling Dawn's pussy through her panties, the movie screen lit up, startling Shane.

The movie began immediately. No previews, no dancing cup and popcorn, just a close up shot of a woman's pussy with yet another safe sex slogan—"When in doubt, cover your spout." Dawn looked over at Shane, still a bit unsure as to what would happen.

Seeing uncertainty in her blue depths, Shane leaned over, put his hand on the back of her hair and lightly touched her lips with his, kissing away her fears. Neither was ready for the intensity of that kiss. He deepened it and Dawn shifted, laying her head on the arm of the couch.

Shane lay atop her, his hard dick grinding into her pussy through their clothes. He brought a hand to one of her tits and squeezed. She moaned, running her hands down his back, grabbing his ass. He slid his hand down her body until he reached the bottom of her black and white polka dot dress. His hand followed the same path back up her body. When he reached her breast, he slid up her bra, exposing her tit.

He played with her nipple while kissing Dawn's neck. He kissed farther until his mouth reached her taught nipple. He took it between his teeth, softly biting it before sucking on it. She arched her back, moaning and bucking against him. He slid his hands around the strings of her panties and slid them down over her white thigh high boots. He kissed her stomach and scooted lower.

Dawn looked to the right at the movie screen and saw one woman sucking on the women, Dawn didn't notice Shane had moved lower and was stroking her thighs. When he licked her clit she about came off the couch. Shane looked up at her with his brown eyes and smiled before burying his face in her wet pussy.

She bucked at his face and he grabbed her ass burying his face farther. Dawn cried out, cumming when Shane stuck his tongue in her pussy. She didn't care she was in a theater full of people. Dawn just wanted more of Shane. He maneuvered his tongue in and out of her pussy and sucked on her clit.

Just when she thought she might explode, she grabbed handfuls of the couch cushions. He made her cum again and she ran her fingers through his brown hair.

As he rose up, she sat up and pushed him back onto the couch. She couldn't wait to put her lips around his dick. She quickly unbuttoned his jeans and reached inside to stroke him. Shane threw his head back and settled into the couch.

Dawn lowered her lips to his waiting cock. She moaned, taking him all the way into her mouth. He thrust his hips to meet her. She sucked him hard and fast, rubbing his balls the entire time.

"Suck me harder," Shane commanded.

Dawn replied by dipping her head lower and taking one of his balls into her mouth and sucking. She slid his other one in and out of her mouth before licking her way to the top and taking him all the way into her mouth.

Licking her way back to his dick, Dawn grabbed Shane's pants and pulled them down. Keeping her mouth on his dick, she removed one of his boots and then his other. Her mouth left his cock for the briefest moment to slide off his boxer.

With an urgency she didn't know she possessed, Dawn put her lips back on his cock. She sucked him harder and faster. When Dawn had Shane's cock the entire way in her mouth she stopped sucking, letting him enjoy the warmth inside.

Feeling herself begin to gag, she brought her mouth up his dick. When she reached the top, she licked the head as if it were an ice cream cone. She moved her hand around his dick in a twisting motion, meeting her mouth.

As she moved her mouth back down his dick, she grabbed his ass. Her hands massaged him, inching closer and closer to the center. Shane's sharp intake of breath let Dawn know he liked what she was doing. She drew circles on his cheeks, getting closer and closer to the center. As her mouth slid his cock deep inside her, her finger tickled his ass.

Shane wanted her to slide a finger in his ass. With her lips lowering on his shaft, she slowly slid a finger into his tight ass. Dawn's mouth moved over his dick as her finger slid in and out his posterior passage. Shane moaned and bucked into her face and down onto her finger. She moved her lips and finger faster.

"God! I'm about to cum," he said.

She took him all the way into her mouth as he came. She sucked up all his juices. When Shane stopped pulsing, Dawn took her finger out of him and her lips off his shaft.

They each took off the rest of their clothes, discarding them on the floor. Dawn rested one of her legs on Shane's lap, slowly unzipping her boot. It landed with a thud on the floor. She swapped legs on his lap and took off the other boot.

Shane wrapped one arm around Dawn as she snuggled next to him, her hand resting on his thigh. They both glanced around the room. Several couples took advantage of the concession and were sporting various costumes and in various states of sexual acts. A few rows up Dawn noticed two couples had joined each other on the same couch. Shane watched the movie screen, almost mesmerized by what he saw.

The man had a woman bent over a couch, grabbing her tits and ramming her from behind. Dawn could feel how much Shane enjoyed that as his erection became harder. She looked up to see what he was watching. Seeing it made her pussy tighten and squirt as she came.

She took her hand off his thigh and stood up, resting her hands on the back of the couch. Shane stepped in behind her and imitated the actors on the screen—first by grabbing Dawn's twin mounds and squeezing. He positioned his cock on her ass cheeks. She bent lower and his head rubbed her causing her to quiver.

Rather than keep her hands on the back of the couch, Dawn put her hands lower and stuffed them in between the cushions and the back of the couch. It presented her pussy at a higher angle for Shane.

She didn't notice him grab one of the condoms and slip it on. He quickly rammed his cock into her as he squeezed her breasts. She cried out in rocked back to meet him. He fucked her harder and harder, her juices running down her legs. She reached back and began rubbing her clit. He rammed her one final time and slowly took his cock out of her pussy.

He slid it up near her ass and rubbed his dripping member on her cheeks. She let out a small whimper and moved her ass farther in the air. He grabbed his cock and guided it to her opening. Sliding it slowly into her tight ring, she moaned even louder. Once he had his penis buried deep within her, he kept it there. He reached down and his hand joined hers as they rubbed her clit. When he felt her cum again, he moved his dick slowly out of her ass before ramming her. She moved against him, their hands rubbing her clit. She began moaning louder and louder and cried out as he put a finger in her pulsing pussy. His finger slid in and out of her as he moved his dick in and out of her ass. After she came again, he took his hand away from her wet mound and grabbed her hips so he could pummel her ass faster.

Dawn chewed on her lower lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure. Shane's tempo increased and he rammed her one final time before he took his dick out of her ass. He quickly took off the condom and came all over her butt and back. As soon as his warm juices coated her backside, she came again.

Exhausted and drained, Shane grabbed a towel from one of the pockets in the couch and wiped Dawn down before taking care of himself.

Glancing back at the screen, she noticed the movie screen showed the credits. The sat down on the couch and began to gather their strewn belongings. Once Shane and Dawn were decent, he grabbed her hand and led her to the exit.

When they arrived back at his truck and Shane opened the door for her to get in, she told him, "Definitely not a chick flick but I think I'll take your kind of movie going any day."

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers