Eastern Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noting my surprise as she punched in a security code to open the main outer door to the apartment, Soumaya explained, "This is my sister's place really. She's a doctor and she's currently working in London where she is staying with a cousin rent free. No rent to pay there means she can afford to keep this place on and I am looking after it for her. I think she sees it as an investment."

I followed her inside and then in to a lift which took us to the top floor. In the bright light of the lift I looked at her, thought how beautiful she was and wondered how I had ended up here. The alcohol I'd drunk had gone to my head a little and things were a bit of a blur when I tried to recall the earlier part of the night.

The lift stopped and we walked across the corridor to one of only two apartments on this level. Pretty exclusive and with a great view over the city.

Soumaya unlocked the door and ushered me in.

It was dark outside but the blinds were open letting a little light in to the otherwise dark apartment. As I did not know the layout of the floor she grabbed my hand and guided me to a closed door and stopped.

"I'm not in the habit of picking up men like this," she said with a little hesitation in her voice that was a contrast to her confidence whilst we were in the bar. She went on, "It's been over a year since I broke up with my last boyfriend, Samir. He cheated on me and hurt me. If I take you in here promise you'll be gentle."

"You don't have to do this," I said, unsurprised at my own attitude and guessing we were stood at a bedroom door.

"I want to, I need to," was the reply and with that Soumaya opened the door and took me in to what was indeed a bedroom and to the foot of what looked like a king size bed.

The room was lit only by light from nearby buildings, some taller blocks of apartments and offices. She made no effort to put the lights on or close the blinds.

As I stood there Soumaya slowly took off her jacket and threw it to the floor at the side of the bed. She then un-tucked her blouse from her skirt before slowly, ever slowly un-buttoning it, starting from the top and working down.

When the last button was undone she let the blouse hang open and then her hands moved behind her bottom and she unclipped her skirt, unzipped it and wriggled her hips a little until it fell to the floor in a crumpled heap at her feet.

The blouse now followed her jacket to the floor and she stood there in a red bra and matching panties and hold-up black stockings. I was shocked by the color of the underwear and thought it a little devilish for someone who was not dating. Again, my lack of experience of women made me think like a prude and just because she was wearing underwear which I found alluring meant nothing other than perhaps she felt good about herself if she looked good. And boy did she look good.

Whatever, it was a pleasure to look at her and if she'd gone no further I would have been happy enough and probably could have come in my pants if she'd done no more than touch my swollen prick through my trousers.

"Lay back on the bed," she commanded me and I discarded my jacket and then obeyed.

As I lay there Soumaya undid my belt and then unbuttoned my shirt. The proximity of her body, the smell of her skin and the touch of her hair on my face caused tingling pulses to surge through my body. The sensation was heightened when she eased me out of my shirt and then pulled down my trousers and shorts and exposed my aching penis to the air.

Without any thought of foreplay she stepped a little away from the bed and pushed her pants down. I could see immediately that she was devoid of any hair around her pubic area and vagina.

She then straddled me, took hold of my shaft with one hand and guided it carefully in between her pussy lips which she parted slightly with her free hand.

As she slowly sunk down on to me I nearly came as she was so tight and un-moistened, perhaps because there'd been no foreplay.

Placing the palms of her hands on my stomach, Soumaya began to ease her self up and down, very slowly. I wanted so much to push up and meet her downward stroke and perhaps sensing that urge she whispered, "No, lay still, let me do the work."

I raised my head a little so my chin was just about touching my chest and I looked to where our bodies were joined. The hairless pussy looked so inviting and I wondered if I would get the chance to taste it.

My musings were short-lived however as Soumaya began to pick up the pace a little and I could feel that she was a little more lubricated now as her juices began to flow. At the top of one trip up my pole she suddenly stopped, leaned back a little and undid her bra.

I couldn't help but stare are her breasts which had disproportionately large nipples. These were quite a bit darker than her light brown skin and I yearned to have them in my mouth so I could how much they would grow when sucked and nipped.

Placing her hands back on my stomach Soumaya began to ride my cock again, rising up and down on it, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

It wasn't long before I reached the point where I thought I might shoot and didn't want this to happen right now. I twitched and moved a little uncomfortably beneath the beautiful body that was pushing me too close to the edge.

"What's wrong?" Soumaya asked.

"Nothing. But I don't want to come now and end this too quickly. I want to pleasure you."

"But I grew up to believe I must pleasure the man in my bed," was the response I got.

There was nothing for it. I grabbed her wrists gently and rolled to my left, towards the middle of the bed so Soumaya rolled off me and disengaged from my throbbing shaft.

I released my grip. "Now, you lay back and relax," I ordered.

As she did as she was told I knelt beside her outstretched body and bent forward so that I could take her right nipple in to my mouth. I let my tongue trace small rings around and around and then more firmly gripped the end of the nipple between my lips and pulled.

I repeated my licking and pulling and then as I could feel the flesh stiffen I gently grasped it between my teeth and pulled a little harder, eliciting a small moan from Soumaya.

After ensuring the left nipple was played to the same state I traveled south with my tongue, running down her belly and over a stud in her belly button which I had not noticed in the poor light.

Going further I could smell the scent from her slightly gaping vagina and couldn't resist the temptation to stick my tongue straight in.

To do this I'd moved round so I was kneeling between Soumaya's open legs and she spread them wider as I buried my tongue deeper in to her.

I licked and kissed and nibbled on the little nub of a clit which was stiff and moist now from the mixing of her juices and my saliva.

As I worked away I could feel a tension in her body and I determined to make her orgasm if I could.

To assist I placed one finger just below my tongue, just in her tight pussy. As I continued to work on her clit with my tongue I gently began to fuck her with my finger.

"Don't stop," she moaned when I paused to take a breath of air.

I immediately returned to lapping in big long licks up her vagina and over her clit. For every few of these licks I would stop and flick my tongue quickly and firmly across her clit.

The tension in her body was building and Soumaya began to thrust her hips off the bed as I continued to eat her out and with no more warning she suddenly clamped her legs shut on my head and let out a wale as a shuddering orgasm ran through her body.

I withdrew my finger when I felt her relax. "Was that good?" I asked.

In reply I got no more than a low moan and a breathless, "Ooooh yessss."

I moved back up the bed and gently kissed her breast again and then her mouth. She did not baulk at the taste of her own womanhood which must have been all over my lips and in fact it seemed to instantly reinvigorate her as she grabbed my penis again and gently stroked it.

As she did this she spoke softly to me, "Do you think I am really attractive? Do I turn you on?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I replied, unsure where these questions were going, but glad of the distraction which helped me keep my wad in my balls.

"I ask because I was left for another woman and told I did nothing for Samir. He didn't want me but he wanted a big titted blonde who he said let him fuck her up the arse whenever he wanted," she explained.

"And you wouldn't let him do that?" I had to ask.

"I've never done it like that. I'm scared it would hurt. Samir could be a brute. Had he been gentle he could have done anything he wanted to me. Do you want to fuck my arse?"

"Oh, baby," I said as tenderly as I could given my closeness to exploding in her hand, "no. I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"Let me see you come then," Soumaya replied and knelt next to me on the bed so that her face was inches from my penis which she now began to wank with her right hand whilst cupping and squeezing my balls with her left hand.

"If you keep doing that you'll get it in the face," I warned, knowing that danger was imminent.

This did not put Soumaya off however and she wanked faster, gripping my shaft tightly and moving her face even closer to my knob so that her soft jet black hair tumbled forward and touched it.

I had to close my eyes and was gripping handfuls of the duvet as the pressure built and then in a second of heightened ecstasy my resolve weakened and I shot three loads of sperm which hit Soumaya's face and hair.

I had to reach down and stop her jerking me off even after this happened and gently released her grip on me.

Kneeling upright she brushed her hair from her face and said, "Come and shower with me."

12