Please Love Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Wanting a baby...
1.9k words
15.3k
2
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace finally came home around 2 am. As he sat in the car in the drive way, he couldn't help but think how much he was dreading going into the house. He didn't want to fight with Reagan anymore. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He just needed her to understand that his job is really important to him right now. He sighed and then worked up his courage to get out of the car and walked to the front door.

As he stepped into the house, he noticed how dark and still it was, like it was deserted. All the pricey knick-knacks were just items to fill the empty home. He walked to the bedroom that he shared with Reagan. When he opened the door and looked to the bed, he felt his heart swell with emotion at what he saw. Reagan was curled into a ball on her side sound asleep in the enormous bed, looking almost like a child. He realized then how much he loved this woman. She was his soul mate, the one he pledged his love to. He regretted the way he treated her before he left. He loved the silhouette that she made in the sheets. He wanted nothing more than to soothe her and tell he was sorry.

As he walked to her side of the bed and knelt beside her sleeping form, he could see the dried tear streaks on her face. That pained him but he couldn't show it. He had always kept a check on his emotions, never revealing how he felt to anyone. His feelings were his and his alone to know. That changed when he met Reagan.

He could still remember when he first laid eyes on her in high school. She was a freshman and he was a senior. She walked in all bright eyed and innocent, like a fawn in new territory. He felt an immediate spark as he looked at her. He knew that she would be his no matter what. And it came true. They had dated intensely and then married shortly after he graduated college and got his job at the agency.

He slowly reached out his hand to caress her cheek, reveling in how soft her skin was. Her eyes blinked open, startled at the touch. She was relieved that it was her husband. He continued to stroke her cheek and she sat up slightly to bury her face into his palm, glad to be getting this kind of sensual contact from him after being without it for so long.

"Shhh...it's only me, sweetheart," he whispered, even though they were the only ones in the house.

"Jace...I'm glad you made it home okay," she said softly, the sleepiness still hinting in her voice.

Then there was a tense silence between them for long moments. Neither knew what to say to the other about what was going on with their relationship. They just stared into each other's eyes like they were trying to memorize every feature. It was Jace who broke the silence.

"I'm sorry about earlier, baby. I shouldn't have treated you that way," he lamented." I want to make it up to you. I have been a bone head these last few weeks. Will you forgive me, sweetheart? I love you so much and I hate arguing with you."

Reagan sat, mesmerized by his words. They were so tender she had to wonder if aliens had conquered the real Jace. The Jace she knew was not really emotional, never cried, and always kept his feeling to himself. She had accepted this a long time ago. Deep down she knew that was who he really was and she knew that he loved her. She decided that this was a nice change.

"Jace, you know I forgive you. I hate arguing with you too. I hate the way things are between us," she said. She kept staring into his eyes and he knew she spoke the truth. He was relieved and smiled a big radiant smile that showed even in the darkness of the room.

She giggled at how big his smile was. It was the adorable giggle that he loved and he leaned to kiss her. The kissed then turned into something more, the heat of it consuming them both. Reagan then broke the kiss only to rid her body of the night shirt. Jace sat back and watched in awe as images of his wife's beautiful figure filled his eyes. He stared at her like he had never seen her body before. He could feel his blood pumping to his penis in fierce arousal. All he could do stare at his beautiful wife. Her breasts were perfect and he could easily fit them perfectly into each of his hand. His gaze drifted down to her flat petite stomach that had the cutest belly button, to the beautiful slim hips and the beautiful skin that stretched over them, and the her legs that were creamy and smooth. He marveled at how delectable her skin looked in the moonlit darkness. He looked at the beautiful juncture between her smooth thighs. It was the most wonderful sight he had ever seen. He was then broken out of his trance by her soft voice.

"Are you going to get undressed yourself or am I going to have to wait a little longer?" she breathed. Her arousal was fierce from his heated stare. She couldn't remember the last time he had ever looked at her like he was now. It was a mixture of desire and love.

"You never have to wait long, love." And with that he set about getting undressed. He didn't take long to rid himself of his suit and join his wife on the bed. He laid himself on top of her using his elbows as props, taking great care not put his entire on her delicate frame. He brought his right hand to caress her face and leaned his face into kiss her mouth. He couldn't get enough of her lips. She returned his kiss with a fervent response, tasting his tongue with her. He moved his to her chin, then lower to her neck and breasts. He lightly suckled her nipples, bringing them to a hardened state. He could hear her moans of satisfaction and knew he was doing something she liked and knowing that spurred him on. As he moved further down her body, kissing and nipping as he went, she arched her body into him, inviting him to do more. When he reached the apex of her thighs, it was glistening with her fluid arousal. He wanted nothing more than to taste her. He leaned and blew lightly on her sensitive nub and she squirmed and moaned from the sensation. He dove in and starting licking her as though she were his last meal.

"Ohhhh...Jace that feels so good...don't stop," she begged, her hips thrusting to meet his tongue.

"Never baby," he groaned.

He continued his delicious torture on her until she screamed her release with reckless abandon, her body thrashing as the sensation ripped it way through her tiny frame. He didn't give her time to recover from that orgasm though. He lifted himself until he reached her face and kissed her and at the same time he thrusted into her sensitive flesh. She moaned as he began thrusting into her softly at first, then harder and harder and he felt her reached her second orgasm. She was practically screaming with the pleasure that he was wringing from her body.

"Ohhh... Reagan..." he chanted over and over as he felt the familiar tingle in his groin. He began to thrust harder as he felt his cum spurt out of him in thick strings into her waiting womb. He groaned his satisfaction as he felt his orgasm subside. He dropped his body on top hers, not minding if he was heavy. He was too sated to move. She lightly brought her hands to his head to cradle him there as his breathing came back to normal.

"Jace...that was amazing. I haven't felt like that in a long time."

"I do aim to please, love," he said lovingly as he moved off of her and rolled to lie beside her. He grabbed her and brought her body to close to his. She snuggled closer into his warmth as he held her.

He was enjoying the quiet peace and was about to doze off until he heard her call his name softly. He grunted in reply. He listened sleepily to what she asked. The time was now or never she thought. He couldn't believe what he heard. He practically jumped up from his position to turn to her.

"What did you say, Reagan?" Jace asked, his tone hinting at surprise and slight annoyance that this subject was coming up so early in their marriage. He didn't really want to talk about it this soon.

"I asked what you think about having children..." She said softly. She sensed that he was a little taken aback by what she asked.

"I really haven't thought much about it. I assumed we would wait until I was more secured into my job."

She scoffed when he mentioned his job. She was just on a wave of bliss until he ruined it by mentioning that damn job. She sat up to face him.

"I think I want a baby Jace. What's so wrong with that?"

"Well I don't. I don't think I want a baby right now. I'm not ready. So that is the end of this discussion." He stated in a tone that broached no argument and his face was stony and hard. She could even see it in the darkness. Again in another sign of further dismissal, he got up from the bed and went into the bathroom closing the door loudly behind him.

She sat there silently in the dark, reeling from his dismissal on a subject that she thought was so important. She couldn't figure out what hurt worse: his easy dismissal on the baby subject or the way he abruptly up and left her there with no regard to how she felt. She lay back down and turned her back to the bathroom door not wanting to see his face whenever he decided to come back out. She couldn't stop the tears from coming. Her body shook with the sobs coming out of her.How can he be so cold about it? I married a fucking prick!!!She thought. How could he be so detached from her after the love they just shared with each other? Another 20 minutes passed before she heard him exit the bathroom and walk to the bedroom door.

"I'm going to the study to finish some work," Jace said evenly. "You will forget this baby business." It was not a suggestion, it was a command.

Before she could sit up to say something, he opened the door and closed it without another word. She sat there staring at the door, dazed that he could be so detached and cold. She lay back down again, emotions running high from her disappointment. She closed her eyes again, this time wishing sleep would come and never to wake up to another nightmare. She got her wish. She drifted into another dreamless sleep. Alone. Yet again.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
update!!!!!

Update soon!!! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update whenever you can, because I'm just plain itching to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
really good!!!

I hope you update soon! Cause this story is really good. I think that re girl should runaway and her husband tries to get her back. And the girl is also pregnant, but she doesn't want himto find out because she is scared. Well that's what I think, but it's your story. Update soon! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
some time alone

I think that she should leave for a bit, so that he could beg her to come back to him and say "Please love me."

Good story anyway. It's yours, make what you want of it

mysticfox19mysticfox19over 15 years ago
Yup...

This story has potential and I'm interested in seeing where you're going to take it. Unlike the previous poster, I don't want her to stray outside of the marriage, but it is your story. Update soon!

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Find another cock

She needs to let him sleep and then go to work. Afterwards she can get dressed up real sexy and go shopping, maybe finding a nice looking guy to follow her home and start an every afternoon breeding program when her husband is not home.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Life's Little Curves Ch. 01 Husband returns home after long separation.in Romance
3: Scars Remain Ch. 02 You should have known that there was always only you...in Romance
Ricky Reminds Her Emma's ex boyfriend reminds her just whom she belongs to.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Early Morning Encounter He gets up in the morning only to find her cooking.in Romance
Makeup Sex All lovers fight, which is what Makeup Sex was created for!in Romance
More Stories