Neighborly Love

Story Info
Neighbor finally gets his revenge.
3k words
3.94
128.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim had the perfect life. He lived in San Diego where the weather was always beautiful. He ran an extremely successful business, had a beautiful house, and lived right next door to his best friend Carl, and his wife Jackie.

Jim and Carl have been friends with each other since 6th grade. They played on the same soccer team through high school, went to the same parties together...they couldn't be separated. At the beginning of senior year Jim began dating Jackie. The three of them became very close all the way up until senior prom. A week prior to the prom Jim and Jackie got in an argument over something very petty. Jackie had been out driving Jim's car and accidentally put a small dent in his front bumper. Jim overreacted, the yelling started, and in the end he called off going to prom with her.

Completely devastated, Jackie ran to Carl to tell him what had happened. They talked for hours in Carl's room, as he tried to calm her down and stop her from crying. He gave her a hug and she wouldn't let go...he felt terrible that she was so upset. Not in her right mind, Jackie pulled back from the hug, looked Carl in the eyes, and kissed him forcefully. Carl pulled back, not wanting to do this with his best friends girl, but the emotions got the best of both of them that day. Before long they were both getting dressed in disbelief. They knew that things would never be the same after that.

It took a very long time, but 25 years later, the three were all friends again. Carl and Jackie ended up dating the summer after high school while Jim joined the military. Shortly after college they had married. They had a lovely daughter together named Vicky who was all grown up now, herself starting her college career.

Jim was always a little upset at the fact that he wasn't named Vicky's Godfather, but she was born at a time when they still weren't friends again yet, so he's come to accept it. As great of a life as Jim now has, and even though things between him and Carl are long forgiven by this point, every once in a while he'll think back to how he feels things should've turned out. Every so often he'll lay in bed at night, staring at the ceiling, and thinking about how it should've been him with Jackie...how he screwed things up and how his best friend did him wrong. But, that was a long time ago. They were all adults now, and there would be no going back.

One weekend in the summer, Carl and Jackie were going up to L. A. to visit friends. Vicky was home for the summer, but since her parents were taking the car, she had no way to get to the YMCA to workout. She knocked on Jim's door Friday afternoon, and he answered.

"Hi Jim, I have a little bit of a dilemma," she said.

"What's that?" he responded, "Too many boys after you?" he joked.

Vicky wasn't what you would consider sexy, but she was your classic cute girl. She had short brown hair and light tan skin. Her chest was small, but she had a very toned body from so many years on the swim team.

"My parents took the car this weekend, so I have no way to get to the "Y" and I really need to practice my swimming...is there any way I might be able to borrow your car?" she asked.

"Vicky, I'm sorry. Normally I'd have no problem with that, but my car is in the shop getting a million things done to it, I won't have it back myself until Tuesday."

They both stood there. She had a look of disappointment on her face that Jim just hated seeing.

"Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you just come over and use my pool in the back? It's not as big as you're used to, but should be plenty to get a good workout in," he suggested.

Her eyes lit up, and she smiled in agreement.

"Oh, thank you, that's perfect! Is noon alright?"

"That's fine, just give a knock, I'll be here to let you in!" Jim said with a smile, still happy he came up with the idea.

The next morning Jim woke up to very unlikely San Diego weather. He heard claps of thunder and rain pelting against the roof of his house. It was a good thing he wasn't able to go anywhere anyway, and so he stayed inside watching TV and cleaning up around the house until he heard a knock on his door. He got up and answered, surprised to see Vicky standing there.

"Oh, hey Vick, ummmm...I don't think there's going to be any swimming today," he said laughing and looking up at the sky.

"I know, I'm disappointed, but wanted to come and say thanks anyway. Plus, I'm soooo bored, I can't go anywhere without a car and no one's around."

"Well, feel free to come hang out, I'm not going anywhere," Jim replied.

She stepped into the house and took her big rain coat off. Jim looked at her, standing there in a white top and black skirt. He watched as she moved over to the couch and sat down where the TV was already on. He walked over towards her and looked at her as she picked up the remote and began flipping through the channels. He could see she had many of her mothers features...the way her little nose came to a point, her soft brown eyes, even the way she squinted when she smiled. He looked up and out the window where the rain was still coming down in buckets. Staring beyond his fence towards her house, dwelling on how he should be the one living with Jackie, not Carl...How this should be their daughter, not his. He hadn't felt angry about this for years, but it was all starting to come back to the surface. He then shifted his focus back to Vicky.

"There's nothing on," she said, looking straight ahead. When she didn't get a response, she looked up to see Jim staring down at her.

"You turned into a very cute young lady, and you have a very nice little body that I can tell you work hard on," he said.

"Thanks," she replied, not knowing if she should take it as a harmless compliment or creepy statement.

Jim sat down next to Vicky and put his hand on her knee. She froze as she was beginning to feel uncomfortable. He started rubbing her knee cap and asked her if she knew that him and her mother used to date.

"As far as I ever knew, you guys were all best friends and that was it before my dad and her started going out," she answered. This angered him more, realizing that Carl and Jackie had kept their daughter in the dark about something that meant so much to him.

"I should get going," Vicky said, her voice stumbling over the last couple of words.

"I'm sorry, I need this from you today," Jim responded as he took his hand off of her knee and pulled her skirt up to her mid-thigh.

"Oh no!" she said loudly. She tried to stand up, but Jim grabbed her hips and pulled her back down onto the couch cushions hard.

With almost a possessed look on his face, Jim said "Vicky, don't fight me on this, please..."

Grabbing her wrists in his strong hands, he leaned her back so that she was laying down, her shoulders up against the arm of the couch. He began moving towards her and kissing her neck. She turned her head away from him, but that was all she was able to do. His lips worked over her ear and down to her collar bone. She tried getting away from his grasp, but he was so much stronger than her.

She began to feel his hand sliding up her inner thigh, twisting in desperation to avoid it. There was nothing she could do about it though, and she felt his fingertips stop when they reached the sides of her white cotton panties. She was hopeful that it wouldn't go any further than that, praying that this was a lonely man in need of some contact and kissing, and nothing more. She was wrong.

She took a deep breath as his fingertip ventured onto the front of her underwear, lightly tracing up and down the center. She twisted her shoulders back and forth trying to break free, but there was no chance.

"You don't have to do this Jim, it's me, if you stop now I won't say anything, I swear," she cried out. Her words fell on deaf ears.

She then felt his hand move back to her inner thigh, gasping as his fingers worked their way into the side of her panties, exploring her soft outer lips. She heard him moaning as he continued kissing her neck...a fingertip sliding through her slit.

He tried doing more, but her underwear was too restricting, not giving his big hands enough room to work. Jim pulled his fingers out and lifted her skirt up to her hips. He tried tugging her underwear down, but she resisted. Frustrated, he grabbed a handful of the material and yanked at it hard. A tearing sound cut through the air as he ripped the panties off her crotch.

Scared and completely exposed, Vicky could only wait to see what would happen next. Jim got back over her, placing his knee between her legs so she couldn't close them. He put his big hand in between her firm thighs and began rubbing his middle finger between her tender pussy lips. Her mind and will tried to fight back, but with each passing bump of his finger against her clit, her pussy began to moisten. Not wanting to give in, she tried to fight her bodies natural reactions, but she couldn't control it.

Jim felt his finger getting wet as he rubbed her, and a smile crossed his face. He slid his finger down her slit and tested her hot little opening. Vicky gasped as she felt it slowly invading her entrance.

"Please, it hurts," she winced. Only being partially truthful, as the pain was also met with a little bit of pleasure. Jim looked her in the eyes, reading between the lines, knowing her words and reactions didn't match.

"I know you like this, Vicky," he said.

"Please stop," she replied, turning her head in shame as she tried desperately not to tighten in pleasure around his probing finger.

A good fifteen minutes went by, and Jim finally pulled his finger out. Looking at it, satisfied as it glistened with her juices. He brought is finger up to his face, smelling her scent on it. He then placed his finger up to Vicky's lips.

"Open your mouth," he instructed.

She resisted, but he pushed his finger tip between her lips and forced her to suck on her own juices. Feeling her lips around his finger made his cock jerk to life inside his sweat pants, and he knew there was no turning back.

With his free hand, he pulled at the waistband of his sweats until they were down to his knees. His boxers quickly followed, and he grabbed his throbbing dick in his hand. Jim pulled his finger out of her mouth and laid between her legs.

"No, Jim, come on...pleeasseee don't do this," she began to beg. There was no getting through to him, as he was now on a mission.

She felt him begin to poke and probe the head of his cock between her legs, desperate to find her opening. He rubbed it up and down, so anxious to penetrate her. Finally, he grabbed his shaft in his hand, ready to guide it in himself. However, a more lustful idea struck him at the last second.

Jim pulled himself back, and quickly flipped Vicky onto her tummy. He naturally stroked himself in his hand at the sight of her beautiful ass. He wasted no time getting behind her, rubbing his hands over the curves of her butt. There was a pause, and then a "slap" as his hand came down firm on her bare ass cheek. Another pause, and then another "slap," this one harder than the first. After a few more she was left with a red hand print on her white, round cheek as his fingers began to explore towards the middle.

She took a deep breath as she felt his fingers trace up and down in her crack. She couldn't believe this was really happening to her...she felt so humiliated. Jim used his other hand to pull the bottom of her cheeks apart, and that's when he saw it. It was the smallest, tightest looking hole he'd ever seen on a girl. His cock throbbed as he stared down at Vicky's tiny, puckered asshole. He rubbed his fingertip against it, feeling the heat coming off of it. His heart was racing and he couldn't resist...he began to apply a little pressure.

"Ouch!" she cried out.

He couldn't see her face, but could tell she was starting to cry out of humiliation at this point. It didn't stop him. He continued pushing at it, and finally broke past her opening. The inside of her little hole was hot and tight. Jim moved just his fingertip in and out of it slowly. He slapped her cheek again and felt her tighten her hole around him. He loved it.

He was in Heaven, and there was no stopping him. He desired more, and slid his finger in deeper. Vicky winced in discomfort, but this only contributed to Jim's lust. With the palm of his other hand he began squeezing at her hot, round ass...finger-fucking her hole slow and deep.

He couldn't take it any longer. Jim pulled his finger out of Vicky's asshole and reached underneath her to pull her up to her knees. With her butt sticking up in the air, Jim got behind it, his throbbing cock in his hand.

Jim's dick was so hard, there was no need for him to guide it, and so he put both hands on Vicky's hips as he moved forward. She felt the head of it push against her pussy lips in disbelief. Her mind and body numb, she stared out the window, tears running down her face like the raindrops down the window.

Jim pressed forward and she closed her eyes tight, feeling his cock sliding into her snatch. It felt like every inch of it took an eternity as it stretched her inner walls. Anxious, Jim began moving back and forth almost immediately.

He hadn't known such pleasure in so long. He had been out with several girls recently, but all around his age. He had forgotten how good a young, tight pussy and a round, firm ass felt. He dipped himself in and out of her wet hole, groaning as he moved.

Jim's hands explored up and down her smooth back, but only briefly, as he just couldn't get enough of Vicky's toned little ass cheeks. Soon his thrusts became faster as the pressure in his cock built. He loved the way her short hair bounced and the way her ass shook with each thrust into her.

It was perfect, the hard rain against his house nearly drowned out all of Vicky's crying and pleading. Jim reached underneath her, and with his fingertip, he began massaging her clit. Her head dropped down in shame, as it didn't take long for her pussy to betray her and send spasms up and down Jim's thick shaft. That was all he needed as he felt the head of his cock expand and the length of his dick swell.

He pulled it all the way out and clutched it in his hand. With beads of sweat on his forehead, he moved his hand fast and hard over his cock, feeling he was about to explode. Jim leaned back and groaned. A clap of thunder erupted in the sky as Jim's cum exploded out of his cock. The first shot landed in Vicky's brown hair. The next spattered the middle of her back, and the last few squirts touched down on the young girls left ass cheek.

Jim let go and his cock hung between his legs, fully worked and still semi-swollen. His heart still pounding, he fell onto the couch sitting up. That was the best he's felt in twenty years, but he was starting to realize the trouble he'd soon be in. He looked to the left and saw Vicky in the same position, not moving, and afraid she was in shock.

"Vick?" he hesitantly said.

No response.

"Are you ok?" he asked nervously.

Slowly, Vicky raised her head, and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"You are fucking crazy," she said in a low and stern voice.

"I'm so sorry, Vick. Please, I didn't mean to."

Scared out of his mind and certain he'd be heading to jail after this, he tried everything he could think of.

"Vicky, I don't know what came over me. You know me, this isn't like me, I..."

She cut him off as she began to get up. Standing over him, she looked down and said, "you know, you have real fucking problems."

He just looked up at her, standing there.

"Between my parents and the cops, I could really have your ass," she said.

"I know," he replied, almost shaking with fear now.

A smile crossed her face, and surprisingly, she slowly lowered herself onto his lap and leaned forward towards his face.

"But, that was the best orgasm I've ever had," she whispered. "And, if you keep giving me this cock," she said, reaching down and grabbing it as she looked into his eyes, "then I think all can be forgiven."

They both stared at each other as his cock began to grow again. He knew he had finally evened the score.