The Ritual

Story Info
What he sees is really no accident.
1.9k words
4.39
31.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe what I have been thinking. After all she is my best friend's sister. I have been staying with him during the first part of our summer after graduation. I lie here every night and watch her do the most amazing things, sort of a ritual, before she goes to bed. But I am getting a bit ahead of myself. As I said, I am staying for part of the summer with the family of my best friend from college. His name is Dave, mine is Sebastian, Sebastian Robin, call me Bash. Having just graduated, I was looking forward to starting my new job as an investigator with his Father's company. But, again back to the important stuff. Her name is Angel, a very descriptive handle. She is just eighteen years old, about 5'1", long auburn hair and big brown eyes. She is very petite, has a lovely ass and firm breasts. Her personality is just like her name.

I have been here for a week and she and I have had a few interesting conversations. Mostly about her lack of a sex life. She told me it's her choice, she just wants to wait for somebody special. I've heard about how she has let a couple of the boys from school have a little treat and play with her, and the football player she gave the blow job after the homecoming game, while he returned the favor on her. But only someone special would take her virginity. The room that I have been staying in is right next to hers, I can even see into her room through the corner window. That's the real problem. You see, every night it's the same thing. She has a little ritual that she goes through every night before bed. She enters the bedroom and lights a few candles on her dresser. Usually, she is wearing a mid-drift T-shirt and either very short shorts or a tiny mini skirt.

See...... there she is now. Watch, first, she stands in front of the mirror and admires herself, and then she slowly removes her shorts or skirt. Each times the same. Then she is standing only in the shorty top and silky panties, always silk. She turns to see her little ass in the mirror and smiles as her hands examine her breasts. Never have I seen her in a bra. Next, the top is removed and once again she stands and appreciates her body, as do I. First she moistens one finger and circles her nipple on the left breast, then a finger on the other hand and another circle around the right nipple. Then thumb and finger are licked and she pinches and pulls on the left nipple, and repeats for the right. This is continued a few more times with each nipple. After which she sits on the corner of the bed, slides back, lies on the bed, and raises both legs up into the air, slowly. She then lifts her ass and slips off the silky material that covers her, lowers her legs and places her feet on the bed. This leaves her knees bent and me a perfect view of her lovely pussy. Her head rests on a couple of pillows so that she has the same view as me. Back to licking one finger and sliding it along the slit of her pussy, teasing the light wispy hair. Then a repeat performance with the other hand. Needles to say, I am doing a little handling of my own.

Finally, she rewards me with a view of her parted lips as she seeks out her clit. Taking the small, sensitive bit of flesh between her thumb and finger, she softly pinches as she rubs. The look on her face is breathtaking. The other hand is given the envious task of entering the folds and pushing past the moistened lips of that spectacular pussy. The steady building, in and out rhythm, combined with the gentle teasing, soon has her lifting her ass off the bed to meet each ever-deepening push of her fingers. Her eyes now closed, I can see she is about to cum. As I am about to join her I also lay back my head and close my eyes. Missing the site of her, I slowly open my eyes for another look and realize that she is gone; she is not on her bed. At almost the same time I hear a soft voice behind me say, " Hi, is that for me?" Startled, I cover my lap with my hands and look around to see that I had forgotten to lock my door, and Angel was standing in the doorway, bare as a newborn, still teasing the soft hairs between her legs.

She tells me not to be embarrassed; she has been waiting for me to take the hint for a week. That's why she started this delightful ritual of hers. She tells me, "If you can see me, what makes you think that I can't see you too?" But having waited long enough, she just decides to take matters into her own hands. With that she takes my hands away from their resting place and tells me she would love to see my cock. She reaches forward and gentle strokes me, looking into my eyes for a brief second or two. Then very slowly and gently she licked my shaft and squeezed my balls. I was in heaven; I won't be able to keep this up for very long at all. She circles her tongue around the head and then slides her mouth down until I can feel myself in her throat.. A few more licks and I am exploding into that sweet little mouth as she swallows every drop. When I am again able to control my eyelids, she is looking into my eyes, her lip glistening with the last traces of my cum. She says, "You know, I have always thought that you were very special". Then she slides onto the bed beside me and lays her head on my still heaving chest. Then I pull her close to me and can feel her heart beating against my chest. Her nipples are pressing into my flesh and her hands are playing with the hair on my chest. As she raises her head from me, kissing me, and running her tongue around my nipples, I take her tiny face in my hands and kiss her tenderly on her warm soft lips.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I can't believe that you want me."

"I have wanted you since I was a very little girl. When I play with myself, I close my eyes and see your face. I know we've just met, but you have filled my wet dreams since they first started. I know it sounds silly, but I mean every word of it." Then she kisses me again and rolls onto her back, pulling me along. I lie on top of her and suck on her tongue as she probes my mouth. She has one hand on my ass and the other gripping my cock, which has already sprung back to life. Her hips are humping her pussy against my leg and my cock is rubbing along her tight little belly.

I lift myself off of her and look at her lying below me. There are tears in her eyes and she is moaning softly. I am on my hands and knees as I start to lick and kiss her all over. Taking her nipples into my mouth, one, then the other. I suck and nibble on them as they grow with each touch. She reaches up and cups her lovely titties, holding them together to offer them to my tongue and lips. Continuing down across her belly, following the curve across the front of her hips. I begin teasing the hair covering her sweet, wet box. Her hands are still massaging her breasts and pulling at her nipples as I slide my tongue along her tender lower lips. Opening her with my fingers I lick around and then into her pussy. Finding her clit I suck it into my mouth. This sets her off like flicking a switch.

"OOOooooooohhhh yes, that.. is... sooo... nice, please don't stop. Push your tongue inside me, please." She is pushing her pussy against my tongue and lips. I can feel her pulse in her clit as I suck it into my mouth. Pushing my tongue into the hood around the little button of flesh, I circle my tongue around and around her clit. She is bucking her hips and trying to pull my face in even closer to her. Pushing herself hard against me. As she starts to cum I lift her hips and sit up so her legs are across my shoulders, never stopping the tonguing I am giving her clit. My fingers slipping into the hot wet hole of her cunt. Her muscles are pulling at my fingers as she continues to cum. When she begins to reach the end of her orgasm I push my thumb into her tight little ass as deep as I can. She starts to cum again, my tongue licking her cum as it flows.

"YES, YES, PLEASE put your cock in me. I want you deep... please." Lowering her hips back to the bed, I rub the head of my cock along her pussy and across her clit. Then I put my cock at the opening of her cunt and push it in just a bit.

"I will go slow, Angel, I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't care, I want you in me NOW."

I push in slowly until I feel myself pressing against her cherry; I pull out and continue to rock in and out to get her ready for me to enter. I pull her very close and tight as I push in hard and feel her flesh open and let me past. She throws her arms around my neck and yells.

"OOOOHHHHH.... GOD.... THAT.... HURTS.... PLEASE.... don't stop.... please fuck me... more.... I can feel it.... I'm cummmminnnngggg aaagggggggaaaiiiimnnnn OOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHHHHIIITTTT."

I start to thrust into her faster and faster, harder with each stroke. Angel has started to relax her grip on my neck and is matching my strokes and starting to kiss and suck on my chest. She is again raising her ass off the bed and pushing harder against my thrust. I am on my knees with her hips in my arms, fucking harder and faster, as she cums again. At the same moment, I begin to shoot my cum deep inside her pussy. We continue for about a dozen hard deep strokes, then I fall forward onto her and continue to move into her with short slow strokes. She wraps her legs around my hips and her arms pull me back close to her as she kisses me hard. I roll onto my back and pull her on top of me. She lays her head down on my chest and I can hear her start to cry a little.

"I am sooooo very happy you came here. I am soooo glad I met you."

We spent the rest of the night lying together, until we heard the front door and remembered her parents were still coming home tonight. She sits up quickly, kisses me, and starts out the door back to her room. Stopping for a moment at the door, she looks at me and says, " I can't wait until tomorrow night."

She blows me a kiss and disappears. As the light goes on in her room, my cock starts to rise again. Seems it has a mind of it's own.