Femdom Delivery

Story Info
Man is forced to take special delivery.
2.8k words
4.45
332.2k
184
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers

My girlfriend Mika had been away on a consulting gig for a week and we had another three to go before we were reunited. We'd only been dating for a few months but overall we liked where things were going. More or less. I like pretty strong and aggressive women and have fantasized about having my girlfriend take a more assertive and controlling role in the bedroom. I had nothing to do that Saturday and I was bored and horny. Fantasies of my girlfriend tying me up and taking advantage of me were playing through my head and I was ready to get rid of my tremendous hard-on just so I could get on with the day. Mika had left some panties in my dirty clothes hamper and I was feeling pretty nasty so I was soon laid out on the couch, her silky pink panties rubbing up and down on my dick while I dreamed about Mika sitting on my face. BZZZ! BZZZZ! The doorbell cut through my fantasies. No way was I going to put on some clothes and go down and answer the door. I wasn't expecting anyone and I was far more interested in coming than dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses. BZZZZ! BZZZ! The doorbell vanquished my hope of continuing uninterrupted. I threw on some gray nylon windpants and went downstairs to open the door.

I threw open the door and there was a FedEx deliverywoman in white shorts facing slightly away from me. She was bent over looking down at a small white box, checking it with her scanner. Her long black hair flowed slightly in the breeze and as she shifted her weight on her long lean tanned legs I was gaping at her tight ass stretching her shorts, panty lines clear through the white fabric. As she turned her head up to look at me, her eyes caught two things- one, that my hard-on had not diminished as quickly as I thought it would and that I was excited enough to stain the front of my windpants with my precum and two, that Mika's panties had gotten caught on the velcro of the pant's pocket. She stood up to her full height, smiling through her dark aviator glasses at me. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess you're…busy". The way her honeyed voice emphasized 'busy', she made it clear she had a pretty good idea of what I was doing. I blushed a little as she continued, "I have a package for you but you look like you already have one". "Uh", I replied smartly. She stepped closer to me and I stepped backwards through the door, feeling somewhat like I'd been caught doing something wrong by a teacher in grade school.

She closed the door, dropped the package on the floor and grabbed my package, tightly rubbing the wet nylon on my now rock hard dick. I gasped at the sensation, my mind reeling at the possibilities and bumping with adrenaline. "Do you like it, you naughty boy?" Her hand tightened on my cock, underlining 'naughty'. "Yes", I whispered. "Oh", she laughed, "I don't think we are on such familiar terms. Call me Miss Yang."

"Yes, Miss Yang". "Good. I already know your name and where you live, Greggy, you filthy little jerker. Whose panties are these?"

"Umm, they're my girlfriend's…and my name is Greg", I stated, trying to regain some dignity. She wasn't having it, "Ooooh, Greg, that's a big boy's name, not fit for a little panty-sniffing jerkoff who's cheating on his girlfriend. And you didn't call me Miss Yang", her hand gripped my balls tightly through the nylon. "Yes, Miss Yang". "Now that I have you attention, Greggy, I am in a hurry and you've got to finish what you've started." With that she pushed me onto the stairs. I gasped as the stair hit me between the ribs. She didn't even take off her boots but just slipped her white shorts over them and stood above me, her swollen pussy shining wetly through her thin white panties. I was in awe of this woman's strength and power and how quickly she established her dominance of me.

My awe was short-lived as she knelt down over my face and ground her panties into my nose. "Work fast, Little Greggy", she said as she settled in on top of me, her boots pinning my arms down and her wet panties pressing against my face. As soon as I started licking her, this goddess just began grinding on me. I was surprised at how little I could breathe as she used her weight and position to envelop my nose and mouth in her essence. Her hands gripped the back of my head, pulling me in deeper, cutting off my oxygen all together. She ground her clit up and down on my nose, just fucking my face. I could feel her need as the sticky wetness covered my face and she humped my nose harder. She knew what she was doing, no question about it. Her pace quickened, and I fell into her rhythm, timing my breathing to coincide with the movement of her hips. Her strokes became longer as she really started going for it. She was grunting with the effort as her movements quickened; she pulled off my face and then slammed back into it, grinding her pussy in a circle on my nose and then she backed off again before thrusting forward again. My tongue barely came into play, even though I tried to use it to give this amazing woman more pleasure. My neck and shoulders screamed with pain as her weight forced them against the stairs, the rug burning my back. As she pressed her pussy against my face I could feel my nose go into her soaking slit and she gasped, pushing harder. She pushed her panties to the side; she was close and replaced her humping action with just rubbing her open slit up and down nose, pausing at the tip to really work her hard clit. My breathing became a sucking sound through her wetness and I could feel myself getting light headed from the lack of oxygen. I started to struggle harder against her, but this only spurred her on, "Ohh, what's the matter, Greggy-boy? Can't the little panty-jerker breathe? Oooo…uhhh…uhhh…little stroker…panty faggot…unhh…unnh…UNNHH!" She flooded my face as she peaked, her hands tightly wound around the back of my head, my nose deep in her pussy. She held me there for a moment; the only sound the sound of her heavy breathing as she came down. She moved her body up for a moment and I gasped in the cool air. I opened my eyes and found her looking down at me, eyes still inscrutable through the dark glasses. Her hand made a wet slapping sound as she patted my face, "Nice work, Greggy. I hope your lady gets to fuck your face like that." She stood and I was looking right up this beautiful woman's long legs to her shining inner thighs, wet with her come.

Disappointment welled up as I thought this amazing encounter was about to end. Instead she turned around, pulled her panties off, placed both boots behind my shoulders and sat down on my face again. "What's the matter, Greggy, you never licked ass before?" her hand slapped my now soaking crotch as she asked the question. My tongue flicked out and she gasped as it touched her rim. "Oooh, you are a little asslicker, aren't you?" She pushed down on my shoulders with her boots and her sphincter opened against my mouth, "Clean out my ass, shitlicker." My cock surged as she berated me. "Oh, look at the little rimmer's pee-pee, all hard as he sucks my ass", her hand beating out a little rhythm on my dick, which only swelled in response to the rough treatment. "Oooh, shitty likes his dickie whacked—that's what you were doing, whacking off, right?" Her ass pressed hard against my face, my nose deep in her hole. She grunted and I felt her asshole open even more, swallowing my nose. I've never been more excited- my wildest fantasies were being played out. One hand of hers was rubbing her clit, the other slapping my cock erratically. She started moving tightly back and forth on my face, lifting up slightly to shift her position and give me air before sliding my nose back into her asshole. Her slapping became harder as she closed on her orgasm, "Oooh, assboy likes my funk. Suck my ass, panty pussy." Her hand gripped my balls and I closed my mouth around her asshole, sucking madly. The slapping resumed, "That's it, Greggy, suck my filthy hole. Get it all in there. Yeah, baby, little asslicking faggot, get some tongue in there. MMMmmmm. That's it. Yeah, yeah, yeah." Her ass was now firmly against my nose, grinding it deeper and deeper into her funky hole and her hand was now a quick staccato against my swollen cock, the wetness of my nylon pants intensifying the sensation. Her other hand worked her clit, stroking it, tugging it, slapping it. I could barely hear her gasps of pleasure as her butt cheeks became my world. As my own orgasm neared I started spearing her asshole hard with my tongue. "Good good good, GOOD Greggy, that's it. Work the tongue. Hnnh, hnnnh, hnnh, AAHHH!" As she hit her orgasm her entire body froze, taut with the pleasure ripping through her. Her hand stopped slapping my cock as she just rested on my face, occasionally grinding her open asshole down.

She stood up, pulled on her panties and shorts, me just looking up at her in awe, my face and nose covered in her ass and pussy juices, cock streaming precum through my pants. She fixed her hair, smoothed the front of her shirt, and then looked down at me, "Well, aren't you a sight, Greggy, little pee-pee all hard and face wet with my come. Do you wanna come?" I nodded and she laughed, a tinkle like breaking glass, "What do you say, boy?"

"I want to come, Miss Yang."

"No, no, that won't do. You've got to ask, silly boy."

"Miss Yang, please may I come?"

"Not bad. I'll take that." She reached down and pulled me up. I thought, please god, please a blowjob. Wasn't going to happen. She turned me around and wrapped her arms around me, pulling my nipples through my shirt and stroking my cockhead through my pants. I was wired so tight by this point that I was sure I was going to explode in a second. She sensed it and stopped stroking my cock, moving her hand around to my ass and sliding it down my crack. As her index finger dipped into the cleft of my asshole, my body jumped involuntarily. "Oh, I knew you were an assman", she whispered in my ear, "I bet you dream of your girlfriend finger fucking your ass or working her vibrator up your chute." My cock leapt at her words and there was laughter in her voice as she continued, "Do you wanna get your ass reamed, Greggy, do you want me to fuck your little tight hole?" I blushed and nodded. "No no", she laughed, "You've got to ask me for it, don't you?"

"Miss Yang, will you please, uh, touch my ass", I asked lamely. Her fingers pinched tightly on my nipple and I gasped in pain, "Look, faggot, you've got one chance to ask me right or I'm gone."

"Please Miss Yang, use my ass. Fuck my butt, please", I knew I was bright red with embarrassment at my longing. "Why of course I will, Greggy, what kind of a woman would I be if I didn't fuck your little hole for you", her finger tracing up and down along my crack, me moving in response. She stopped pinching my nipple and pushed me forward. My hands caught the stairs as she pulled back on my hips, thrusting my ass into the air. She efficiently tugged my pants down just over my ass, grabbed the back of my neck with one hand, and started spanking my ass. "This is for taking too long to answer the door. Whack! And this is for being a little panty sniffer! Whack Whack! For jerking off! Whack! Whack! Whack! For cheating on your girlfriend! Whack! WHACK! WHACK! For being a little asslicker! WHACK! For wanting me to even touch your filthy hole! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!" The last spank came down hard right on my asshole and if her hand weren't pressed down on my neck I would have jumped ten feet into the air. I didn't know whether to start crying, come, or beg for mercy or for more. My ass cheeks were on fire, my cock still rigid in my pants and my mind was reeling from the overstimulation. Her hand was now just stroking my ass, circling slowly towards my asshole, brushing slightly against it, her chuckling as I involuntarily shuddered against the contact. She pushed her finger against my hole as if testing its resistance. And then she stopped for a moment, stood up, "Don't move, Greggy, or I'll walk out right now." I could hear her rustle in her pockets and the squirt of a liquid into her hand.

I was laying there, reddened ass in the air, feeling very exposed and vulnerable. And incredibly turned on. I would have done anything for this woman at this moment. The cool hand cream on my asshole made me jump. Her finger slid easily into my asshole. "Not so virginal after all, are you Greggy? Whose played with your ass before? Hmmm?" Her finger pushed deeper, stretching my asshole. "Well? Whose done before?"

"Uh, my other girlfriends have," I offered uncertainly. She laughed, "I don't think so, baby, tell me the truth". Her index finger tried to join her forefinger in my ass. "I've played with my ass", I admitted. "I know you have, baby, I know", her second finger pushing my asshole open, the two fingers starting to twist around in my ass. I gasped at the intense sensations and she giggled, "Little Greggy's fucked his own ass and now I'm fucking it for him. What do you say, Greggy?"

"Please, Miss Yang, thank you for fucking my ass. Please..." My voice trailed off as her fingers started stroking back and forth in my hole and I moaned in pleasure. "Oh, look at the little panty sniffing faggot getting his ass fucked. On his knees, facedown, getting reamed by a stranger." She pushed my pants over my cock and I almost came as I felt my girlfriend's panties wrap around my dick but she gripped it tight, preventing me from blowing my load, "Ooh, the little stroker likes his cock in panties. Don't you?"

"Yes," I moaned. She pushed forward against me, forcing my head against the stair, pushing my ass even more into the air and started stroking me, her fingers plunging in and out of my ass, "Ooo, you like it, don't you faggot? You like being my little ass bitch, getting fucked by a girl, stroked by your chick's panties. Come on, whore, beg me to let you come."

"Please oh please let me come, Miss Yang", I gasped hopelessly, "Fuck my ass. Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" Her hand was a blur on my cock—I was looking at the angry red cockheard poking through the panties as she shimmied my dick hard, her other hand plunging in and out of my ass. "Come on bitch, beg me to paint your face with your come!"

"Oh oh oh Oh", I was almost beyond words, "Please let me come, please let me shoot all over my face!"

"Yeah bitch, who likes it the ass, who loves having his faggot ass fucked!"

"Me! Me!" I grunted, "Fuck my ass. Fuck me hard. Oh god oh god oh god! AAAHHHHHH!!" My cock erupted, blasting the first shot of semen right up my nose, the subsequent shots showering my face with come. "MMmmm", she murmured as my ass clenched her fingers involuntarily. I was breathing hard, like I'd just run a marathon. Her fingers popped out of my ass and she wiped them on my girlfriend's panties, tossing them down next to my come-covered face. She stood up, straightening her uniform. I couldn't move, totally drained from the intense experience.

"Oh and by the way", she said as she scooped up the box and opened the door, allowing anyone walking by to see me lying there covered in my come, face still glazed with her ass and pussy juices and my girlfriend's panties next to my head, "You didn't sign for the package. I'll try and redeliver it this afternoon at the end of my shift." She smiled through her dark shades, tossed her hair and bounded down the stairs. I could hardly wait.

chenwanli
chenwanli
245 Followers