First Threesome

Story Info
They seduce a young guy to have sex with them..
1.6k words
3.76
47.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night after a long drinking session I stopped by the efficiency apartment of my new friend's Tracy and Kristen. As we talked it seemed obvious to me that my friend's wife was openly flirting with me. She was a cutie, slim, with a mass of long dark curly hair, very shapely breasts and an ass to die for. I had admired that tight little body in her brief bikinis all summer long. I was going through a divorce at the time and we had spent almost every weekend together waterskiing with them on their boat. She definitely was flirting and right in front of her husband. He didn't seem upset by it and I chose to stay cool. Kristen soon excused herself to go the bathroom.

As soon as she left Tracy said "What do you think of Kristen?"

I replied "Tracy, she's a babe are you kidding?"

He said "well, I don't know how to say this any other way. She has had this fantasy of having sex with two guys at the same time and we wanted to know if perhaps you would be interested?"

I told him I didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize all of our friendships but I definitely was interested.

Their bed dominated the front room of their little apartment doubling as their couch. I was sobering up fast as Kristen came back in the room wearing a very short sexy pajama set. She looked great, as she lay down between us on the bed. She said to Tracy "are we cool"

Tracy said, "yeah, everything is fine, Dave said that sounds like a lot of fun to him."

I was very nervous as she turned and kissed me on the lips. I told her "I had always thought she was a gorgeous and would never do anything that would hurt my relationship with either one of them."

She said "yeah, we could see you are very straight and that we were going to have to take the initiative if anything was going to happen." I was hardly a virgin, I had been sexually active since I was 15 and I had been involved in two orgies and had two other threesomes while I was in the Navy, but all of those experiences were with hookers. This was going to be totally different.

Kristen lay back on the bed and Tracy began to unbutton her top exposing nice firm breasts. Her tits were not huge double DD's, just nice average breasts but with huge, dark nipples. Her nipples were almost as large as the tip of my little finger. I had always admired her breasts especially when she wore a t-shirt without a bra. I loved to see those thick nipples pushing against a soft T-shirt. And I said so to her.

She said "then come over here and suck on this nipple" and pulled my head towards her left breast. Tracy began sucking on the right nipple. Kristen pulled our heads closer together enjoying our nursing on her breasts. She was so excited her nippples were hard as rock. Tracy and I reached down and pulled the bottoms of her pajamas off and slipped them over her feet. As they came off I realized why I had occasionally noticed pubic hair sticking out around the crotch of her bathing suit. This girl had a huge pubic bush. And I had never seen so much pubic hair and it was exceptionally stiff and wiry.

She spread her legs wide and her pussy peeked out like a small pink mouth buried in a mass of hair. Tracy dived down and began licking her with great gusto. The truth was this much pubic hair was a turnoff to me. I continued to nurse on each of her nipples and watched Tracy as he licked her pussy. Soon she began pushing my head down to "hairland" too. I went but it was like trying to find Waldo! I tried desperately to separate pussy from hair but it felt like I was kissing someone on the head. I finally spread her legs farther apart and was able to separate her lips from the hair for an instant. I valiantly tried to eat her pussy but I still came up picking pubic hair out of my mouth.

She said both of you "take off your pants". She was getting into the role as we stood up and dropped our clothing in a heap on the floor. She said "now both of you start jacking off." We complied and then she said "come up here and kneel by my head". We complied as she directed and she took our stiff cocks one in each hand and began to slowly jack them licking one and then the other while we fingered her hairy pussy and pinched her nipples. My friend's dick was slightly longer than mine but mine was considerably larger around. She huskily said to Tracy "fuck me while I suck on Dave's dick". He complied and as he thrust deeply into her pussy I buried my cock in her mouth. She licked my balls and sucked my dick until I was very close to coming. She asked us to switch positions and she sucked Tracy's cock while I pushed my cock deep into her hairy pussy. She grunted each time my cock stretched her lips.

She said "I want both of you guys inside of me at the same time". I conceded the ass to my friend for two reasons. He confessed he had never had her anally and also his slimmer cock would be easier on her ass. I lay down on my back as she crawled on top of me and inserted my cock into her pussy while Tracy went to get some lubricant. She was rubbing those huge nipples back and forth on my chest while moving her ass back and forth and round and round on my dick. She was sucking and biting my nipples when he returned rubbing lubricant on his cock. Tracy lubricated her ass with his fingers while she continued to ride my cock. She grunted and pushed back on his fingers as he fingered her ass, but when he attempted to put his cock in her ass she was so tight and full with my cock stretching her pussy he couldn't get inside.

He tried a few times and finally I said "hold on" and I withdrew my cock almost all the way out of her pussy. I said "Now try" and the head of his dick slid easily into her ass. She grunted as he pushed harder. I let him fuck her for a few minutes and then said pull back a bit but not out and she slid slowly back down onto my cock.

Her face was fire red as she said "Oh my God, that fills me up!". She leaned forward kissing me on the mouth with lots of tongue as she pumped her ass up and down and then backwards onto his dick. Our rhythm was very awkward at first but we soon were able to establish some movement. I don't think she quit coming the entire time we were both inside of her. My pubic area was absolutely soaked from her juices as she racked her ass back onto Tracy's cock. The feel of his dick inside of her ass rubbing against my cock in her vagina was very erotic. I stimulated her clit at the same time and I thought she was going to go into sensory overload. Her body was jerking with delight.

I had to briefly hold my hand over her mouth because she was yelling "fuck me, fuck me, pound my pussy!" so loudly. I wish I could say we all came together simultaneously but we didn't. Tracy was the first to come but he left his stiff dick inside of her ass as she continued to hump my cock. A few minutes later I gave it up and came inside of her pussy in several massive spurts.

Later as we all lay in bed she thanked me for fulfilling a fantasy. She asked me if I would fuck her one more time while Tracy watched. He nodded to me. She slid down and sucked my cock until it was very hard and then I rolled on top of her and slid my cock into her very wet pussy.

I began by slowly driving into her with short gnetle thrusts as I let her adjust to my cock. But soon I was giving her hard long thrusts. She gasped as banged up at my hips. She grunted as she wrapped her legs around my back. Thrusting her hips upwards harder and harder to receive all of my cock. I jumped slightly as I felt Tracy's hand touch my cock and balls as he reached down to feel her wetness. He slipped a finger into her ass and I could feel that thick finger touching my cock through her vaginal walls. It was exotic in a way I had never experienced. She whispered in my ear "I want you to come in my mouth"

I nodded as I continued to hammer in and out of her pussy. I felt her pussy beginning to tighten on my cock as she made little mewing sounds in my ear. The pressure of one and then a second larger orgasm squeezing on my dick was pushing me over the edge. As I felt my orgasm ready to spill I looked down and said "Now". I quickly withdrew and laid over on my side. She scrambled to roll over to get her mouth over my erupting cock. My orgasm was incredibly intense as I looked down at her cheeks sucking every last drop of come from my dick. Over the next few years we shared many threesomes together but none were as exciting as the first time.