The Baptism of a Slut

Story Info
Alison begins her training.
2.9k words
4
108k
19
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Alison a week to wonder what might be next before leaving instructions posted on her front door Friday afternoon. I knew she would see them when she returned from work. I instructed her to be 'ready' when I picked her up on Saturday morning at 11. I decided to see if she would remember how she was to dress and purposely did not mention clothing in my instructions.

From my window I saw her return from work and pause as she approached her front door. She cautiously reached out for the folded note and opened it to read. When her briefcase slipped from her hand and her head hung down, I knew she had been hoping that I might not continue her enslavement. Slowly she bent and picked up her case and entered her home. She would not have an easy night wondering what I had in store for her tomorrow.

I picked Alison up at the appointed time and was pleased to see she had on a skirt and blouse. Her legs were uncovered and her tits hung freely behind the cotton blouse. We had driven only a block or so when she said.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Slut you may speak!"

"Sir, may I know where we are going or how long I will be gone?"

"In the future Slut, where we go and for how long will never be told to you, but today for your first adventure with me, I will let you know. We are going to a the city, its about an hour away and should keep you from anyone's eyes who might care about your behavior. As for our return, we will be gone all day."

She took this information and quietly sat as I drove. Upon arriving in the city I drove to the mall on the outskirts. I took Alison and we went to a woman's shop to look for clothing. I pulled her by the hand behind me and approached a young sales girl and said.

"I am looking to find some more daring clothing for my slut. Do you have some sheer blouses and short skirts?"

The salesgirl smirked and looked at Alison who stood there in shock, hanging her head in shame.

"Yes, we have some items that will help you show off this slut, would you like me to make some selections and bring them to you in the dressing rooms?"

"Yes, that would be nice. Come Slut!"

Once again I took Alison's hand and pulled her with me to the dressing rooms. It wasn't long before our clerk handed Alison a number of items and pointed to the dressing room door. As Alison took her clothing into the room I said.

"Would you mind if she left the door open so we can both see what fits and what doesn't"?

"Certainly, Sir, That sounds like a wonderful idea."

I watch Alison's face go into shock as she realized that she would be dressing and undressing in the open and that a young strange girl would be watching her every move. We watched as Alison striped out of her clothes and stood naked while we selected what we wanted her to try on. If the size and firmness of her nipples were any indication, she was turned on by this forced exhibition.

The first outfit was a step up from what Alison had worn into the store. The red blouse was sheer and did little or nothing to mask her full tits. The matching skirt was so short that if Alison bent over even a little bit, her ass and pussy would be on display for all to see.

"So, Miss Jones, what do you think?"

"Well the size is OK and I like how her titties show but don't you think the skirt is a bit long for a true slut? I mean you did say short. Let me see if I can find something a bit shorter."

I heard Alison gasp and our salesgirl hustled out to the floor to make another selection. She soon returned and handed a similarly colored skirt to Alison and motioned for her to put it on. Alison pushed the first skirt down her long sexy legs showing both of us her trimmed bush and the pink pussy lips that jutted out just below. She slipped the other skirt on and even I was amazed at how short it was. In this skirt Alison could not bend over at all, her ass cheeks were already on the verge of showing just standing there.

"I like that. She now looks like a true slut, Sir. Are you pleased?"

"Yes, I am. Can she wear this out?

"Yes, but I am afraid those shoes will just not go with that outfit, would you mind if we fitted her for a shoe that looks better?"

"Let's go."

Alison turned to change into her clothes and I stopped her.

"Miss Jones would you mind taking these old clothes and tossing them? I don't need these anymore."

"Certainly, Sir. If I may Sir. Is your Slut available to satisfy others?"

"Once she has been properly trained she will be. Give me your number Miss Jones and I will set something up for you once I am satisfied with her complete submission."

The girl scrawled out her name, address, and phone number and handed it to me. Alison stood there shaking her head looking like she was ready to cry. When I pulled her towards the shoe area of the store she froze when seeing how exposed she would be through the store's windows to all walking in the Mall. I reached back and slapped her ass and said.

"Slut this is only the beginning of your training. If you would prefer it, I could remove your clothing completely before having you try on the shoes. Is that what you would prefer, slut?"

"Sir, please. Everyone will see me see my pussy and breasts. These clothes are like being naked. Please Sir, no."

"Slut we can just stop this and I'll send the pictures out and you can deal with that instead. Is that your choice?"

Alison just shook her head. She was still hoping to keep her job and perhaps her reputation, at least at home. She slowly followed the clerk to the shoes and sat down waiting. The only chair faced the Mall and by the looks of those strolling past who took the time to glance in, it would soon be big news that there was something to see in this store. In the meantime our clerk, Miss Jones had brought some shoes for Alison to try on and she knelt in front of her, blocking for now the view from the Mall.

As Alison tried on the shoes, four and five inch heels, Miss Jones would often find a way to finger Alison's cunt. Not surprisingly, Alison objected but at the same time I could see that the clerks fingers were wet when she removed them. We settled on a pair of red five-inch heels that complemented Alison's outfit, paid for all of our purchases and left the store. I walked Alison around the entire Mall before entering a Pet store that was actually just across from the clothing store. In many of the various store windows I could see that a number of young men and a few girls had followed us, staring at the sights peeking from the hem of Alison's skirt.

In the Pet store I took Alison directly to the area where the dog collars and leashes were and made her try on a number of collars. I had her fasten them about her neck so I could see what I liked. I eventually picked a leather collar that was fairly wide and took it and a leash to the check out counter. After paying for out items the clerk started to bag the collar and leash, but I stopped him.

"My slut will wear her new collar, no need to bag them, but just remove the sales tags."

The clerk looked startled, more so then just ogling Alison's near naked tits and ass as I handed her the collar and told her to put it on. When I attached the leash to the collar and pulled her along her face was a cold mask. She did not object to any of this but I could tell she was mortified to be seen led by a dog leash out of the Mall. I led her to our car but before I opened the door I called out to a young black man who had followed us out.

"Would you like to use my slut?"

I said to him. He looked startled but nodded his head and came closer.

"She's fairly new and not completely trained so would you be satisfied if I just had her take you in her mouth?'

He nodded and Alison looked at me and pleaded with me with her eyes. Seeing I had no intention of changing my mind she allowed me to push her to her knees in the parking lot. The black man pulled his zipper down and unleashed a sizeable cock that he put in front of her face. I yanked on Alison's leash and she opened her mouth and gently licked the man's now hard cock. I said to him.

"Just grab her hair and pull her towards you. I want you to put that hard cock as far into her as you can, ram it into her throat, make her gag."

He reached out and took a fistful of Alison's blonde hair and while pushing his hips forward pulled her head towards him ramming his cock deep into her. I heard her gurgle and choke as the cock jammed in her throat. He pulled all the way out and Alison made a retching sound while spitting out a volume of saliva. He gave her no time to rest and forced his tool back into her throat, again and again as she coughed and gurgled. I was pleased that he took some time to cum and that when he did he pulled back but not out and forced her to taste and then swallow his seed.

I had Alison lick his cock clean and then thank the man for allowing her to have his cock in her mouth. Then I yanked on her leash pulling her to her feet and put my hand in her cunt. I shoved two fingers into her and pulled them out sticky and wet showing them to the man.

"I wanted you to see how happy my little slut was, see how wet she is?"

I told Alison to get in the car and we drove off leaving the smiling black man to stare at us as we drove off. This was a good beginning to the day but so much more was to come. I headed into the city looking for the right place to visit. I followed a number of streets deep into the cesspool of the city and stopped at a seedy bar that could only attract those people down on their luck. It served cheap beer and had no atmosphere. Perfect.

I literally had to yank on Alison's leash as she saw where I was taking her.

"Oh, god Sir please no. I will do anything but not here Sir, Please!"

I pulled harder and yanked her to my side. I saw a bench on the street and pulled her to it sitting down quickly and pulling her across my lap. He short skirt had no ability to cover her ass and I started to spank her right there on the street.

"You my slut need to learn that you are not to speak to me unless I give you permission."

I slapped her ass continually as I spoke and she whimpered louder and louder as her tender ass became scarlet.

"You do not have a say in your life with me. I will do what is necessary to teach you how to be my slut. Do you understand me, slut?"

I gave her a few more swats as she mumbled her agreement, nodding her head as she did. I realized that my slut was getting off on the pain and was pleased. I stood and let her roll off me to the sidewalk.

"Now you will crawl like a dog at my side slut. No more of your complaints."

I led her through the door to the bar. It stunk of stale beer and piss and the few patrons of the place were nursing warm draught beer in old soiled glasses. No one even looked up at us as we entered. I led Alison to the bar and sat in a stool, making her kneel at my feet. I ordered a draught and announced to the bar that I had a slut with me that needed to be fucked and would anyone like to have her.

One old man in the corner stood and came over. He glanced down at Alison and looked at me. He then smiled and said.

"I ain't had a piece of ass this nice in my entire life. I would love to fuck this bitch of yours. I think it would be best though if we did this in the bathroom. I don't think Joe would like more mess in this room then there already is."

He nodded to the bartender as he said this and the man shook his head and pointed to the back of the place. I handed the old man her leash and told him I would follow him in a moment that I wanted to enjoy my beer first. He pulled on Alison's leash and she crawled on all fours after him, hurrying to keep up. Once they had entered what I was sure was a foul stinking bathroom I spoke again to the bar.

"I will leave $100 with the bartender to cover your drinks for a while today if you would all use my slut in some way. You can fuck her in the ass, pussy or face and you can pee all over her if you want. She needs the discipline"

With that I handed the $100 to the bartender and made my way to the bathroom. I heard feet shuffling behind me as I pushed the door open and saw the old man drilling Alison from behind as she was still on her hands and knees. Finding a spot out of the way I watched as the rest of the guys came in. One man stepped in front of Alison and put his flaccid cock up to her lips. She opened up and took his sour stinking cock into her mouth doing her best to get him erect.

The old guy grunted and came while still in her cunt and pulled out when done, quickly replaced by another older gent. He too shoved his cock into her now wet and sticky pussy and fucked her hard. Alison evidently enjoyed his invasion as she began to grunt and moan around the cock in her mouth. I saw her cheeks blow out and some white fluid escaping the corners of her mouth and knew that the cock in her mouth had just erupted. When that man pulled out he stayed in front of her and held his soft cock in his hand and started to piss in her face. Alison shook her head back and forth to try to avoid the flow but could not escape the shower of piss that covered her face.

It wasn't long before all of the guys had in some way used Alison. She still knelt on the floor of the bathroom as the bartender came in last. He told the guys that he'd filled all their glasses and would be back out in a bit. Then he opened his pants and pulled his quickly hardening cock out. He got down low behind Alison and used his hands to spread her ass cheeks. When he lined his now hard cock against her ass hole I heard her whimper and saw her clinch. Joe the bartender didn't flinch as he shoved his long hard cock into her ass in one quick push. Alison screamed at the sudden invasion but did not move allowing Joe to saw his cock in and out of her ass. It wasn't long before he was driving into her hard and fast and Alison was moaning as he did.

When he came so did Alison and when he pulled his cock from her ass and moved in front of her. She turned away from his cock. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back around to face him and pushed his cock against her lips.

"Clean my cock slut!"

Slowly Alison opened her mouth and tentatively reached out with her tongue to clean his cock, soiled by fucking her ass. She licked the remains of his cum and her own fluids quickly cleaning him up. When was finished he shook my hand and told me to please come again.

I took Alison's leash and led her back out through the bar and out the door to the car. She had had enough for one day and I drove her home. As she got out of the car I called out to her.

"Same time next Saturday slut, be ready."

She looked at me with vacant eyes and nodded then took her piss and cum covered body into her house.