Jesus and Judas

Poem Info
182 words
5
1.6k
00
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JESUS AND JUDAS

You walked up the swaying cement path to my house
looking for trouble. You shouldn’t have been there.
We both knew it and we both cast it into the sultry air like a weightless crumble of dirt.
We met at the doorway, clutching and holding as
close as we could get, then scurrying inside.
We stripped our clothes like they were thick, bubbling piles of lava and the cottons crashed in mid-air and fell innocently onto the floor.
I kissed you so tightly and open-mouthed that our tongues never really touched—
hard, cracked lips searching and attacking.
Haphazardly situated on a chair, fumbling, grasping, rubbing.
Bumpy, tasting tongues and
sweltering soft insides of cheeks.
You shouldn’t have been there.
Sharp, sweaty exhales and guttural moans that we tried to suppress but
never could. We knew what was next—what had to happen.
I looked into your gray, shining eyes and saw everything ugly and pretty, right and wrong, betrayed and redeemed in the whole brutish, beautiful history of man.
Jesus and Judas. A rise and fall of your hips.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous