Unwished for Gift Ch. 09

Story Info
Epilogue: Together at last.
1.9k words
4.66
13.6k
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bleuangele
bleuangele
23 Followers

Epilogue

Within a week, Caitlyn had undergone surgery to fix her heart defect. Advanced technology kept her from having her chest cut open. Instead, she had a small scar on her left thigh where a catheter had been used instead. It took her a few weeks to be well enough to return to work and normal activities. During this time, Gabriel insisted she stay with him in his condo. He moved her in as soon as she was able to leave the hospital. True to his word, he stayed by her side, even changing his schedule so he could work from home.

Because they were together all the time, Gabriel was able to see the vulnerable side of Caitlyn that no one else really saw. She let her guards down and was truly herself around him. She opened up to him as she recuperated. She let herself be babied and cared for. She still tired easily after the surgery so he waited on her hand and foot. He comforted her when she needed it and left her alone when she didn't. And every night, he climbed into bed next to her and held her in his arms while she slept. They spoke of their past and learned about each other as the days passed. Caitlyn loved him even more as he showed restraint towards being physical with her. But she couldn't hide her desire for him completely. The brief moments he saw it, he kissed her with such passion, she prayed she wouldn't pass out.

The day the doctor proclaimed her well enough to do normal things, Gabriel treated her to a romantic dinner at a local restaurant. He was nervous as he waited for her to finish getting dressed. In his pocket, he kept touching the engagement ring he got for her. Breathe, just breathe, he kept reassuring himself. Thinking back to earlier in the week, he remembered the call to her parent's house. He spoke to her father and asked for her hand. Of course, Caitlyn's parents gave their blessing readily. They saw how much he loved her. Even though, they had only known each other for a few months, the love they had for each other was evident every time their family saw the two of them.

He knew she loved him. But marriage was a whole different affair. If she said no, he knew he wouldn't be able to survive. After he brought her home with him, they never talked about it. And now, there was no way he could live without her in his life. So, he had to take the biggest risk of his life and ask the woman he loved beyond a doubt to be Mrs. Matthews.

All his thoughts and worries stopped mid-stream when Caitlyn walked out of the bedroom. He mouth dropped open at the sight of her. She was wearing a simple pale sky blue dress. It clung to every curve she had on top and flowed sensuously below the waist to the floor. It was simple yet elegant and it was perfect. He noticed she made an exception to her no make-up policy by wearing lip gloss. Thoughts of those luscious lips made him step towards her and grab her for a kiss. They both moaned as their desire for each other started to burn. He had to regretfully pull away before they missed dinner all together. He kissed her briefly one last time.

"You are so breathtakingly beautiful, love," Gabriel told her. She blushed in response. "Shall we go to dinner?" he asked dashingly as he held out her shawl. She smiled enchantingly and took his arm when he offered it. Then, they were out the door and to the restaurant. They had a wonderful, intimate dinner for two that was romantic in every aspect. And then, they were back at home to Gabriel's delight and dread. He had gotten cold feet at proposing to her during dinner but now he had to know.

He sat her down on the couch and held her in his arms for a moment. She fit him perfectly. He wanted to hold her forever. With that thought, he took a deep breath and let her go. He saw Caitlyn's eyes fill with confusion. As he moved to kneel at her feet, he saw them go wide with surprise. On his knees, he pulled the ring from his pocket and haltingly asked her to marry him. Joy filled him at her happy smile and nod and he took the ring and put it on her finger. Then, he grabbed her and kissed her.

Caitlyn melted in his arms the minute his lips touched hers. Her arms wrapped around him and pulled him closer. Moans escaped her lips as his hard muscled chest came in contact with her plump breasts. She felt one hand wrapped possessively around her waist while the other was tangled in her hair. When he finally stopped kissing her so she could breath, she opened her eyes and looked at him. Love was written all over his face. Tears filled her eyes and threatened to spill over.

"Caitlyn, love, don't cry," he said gently.

"I love you so much, Gabriel. I never thought I could be so happy," she replied in a quivering voice.

"Oh my love, you make me so very happy too," he whispered as he kissed her again.

"Make love to me," she said quietly when he pulled away again.

Gabriel looked down at her when she said that. She was scared -- he saw it in her eyes. But, she was also aroused. He wanted her so bad, but he knew how afraid of sex she was. Up to now, their make out sessions were limited to kissing and slight fondling. She had frozen up the one time his hand grazed her panties. He had wanted to wait until they were married or she was more comfortable, but he knew she needed reassurance of how much she meant to him. Passion filled him as he bent to kiss her once more.

His kiss was demanding in every way. He bruised her lips and plundered the sweetness of her mouth. When she pulled away, he moved to her neck. He felt her hands move to his chest. He tightened his grip in her hair and moved her head to the side. He sucked and nibbled as she began to move beneath him. When his name fell from her lips, he nipped her shoulder in response. She gasped and shivered which turned him on even more.

He pulled away only to grab her hand and tug her off the couch. Hand in hand, he strode purposely to the bedroom. He stopped at the edge of the bed and looked at her. She looked disheveled and thoroughly kissed. Her cheeks were filled with color and her lips were slightly swollen. But her eyes were filled with longing and need. His eyes never left her face as he shed all his clothes. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of his evident desire for her. To distract her, he grabbed her face and devoured her lips once more. He wanted to take things slowly, but when she melted against him and moaned, he had to have her. He pulled back and turned her around. He carefully unzipped the back of her dress. She shivered sensuously as he pushed the top down her arms and the rest fell to pool at her feet. He had to close his eyes and breathe deeply for a moment as her body came into view. When, he got a grip on his desire, he turned her around to face him. She blushed as he looked at her and tried to cover herself but he took her hands in his.

Caitlyn was scared. Memories of her first time slithered into her head and brought fear along with it. She didn't want to disappoint Gabriel or even worse pull away from him. But when his hand caressed her face lovingly and he whispered words of endearment in her ear, she forced herself to forget and trust in Gabriel. With resolve, she took the initiative now to remove her bra and panties. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she fought not to cover herself again. A squeak of surprise erupted as Gabriel suddenly grabbed her and they both fell onto their bed. He enfolded her in his warm embrace and kissed her once more. She relaxed against him and gave into the feelings he was eliciting. Their passion and need grew with every kiss and touch they gave each other. No words were needed as they explored each others bodies.

Gabriel enjoyed all the moans and cries he brought out of Caitlyn. He pulled back and gentled his touches whenever she stiffened. And when her hands urgently pulled him closer, he smiled and continued his worship of her body. He almost lost it when she arched against him and cried out as his lips closed on her aching nipples. As he made love to her breasts with his mouth, one hand slipped lower to stroke her belly. He felt the tension building in her, but when he glanced up at her, he was pleased it was not in fear.

When his hand reached the place between her legs, he was amazed how wet she was and how much he wanted to bury himself in her. But he wanted to hear her cries of pleasure as he made her come. So he used his hand to bring her over the edge while his lips loved her breasts. And as she came apart, his body burst into flames of desire as he watched her. He had to have her.

"Caitlyn, love," he whispered softly as his body covered hers. He gently nudged her legs further apart. He waited until she opened her eyes to look at him. Her smile was all the encouragement he needed. With his eyes locked on hers, he gently pushed himself into her. He watched her eyes widen with surprise. He wanted to go slowly so as not to hurt her, but she locked her legs around him and pulled him down. Now, he had to close his eyes as he felt her come again around him.

"Gabriel... I need... please give me more," Caitlyn begged as her body shook in pleasure. She cried out his name again and again as he moved in her. Her hips raised and met his every thrust. She never wanted these feelings to end. This is what making love is, she thought in amazement to herself. Coherent thought fled her as Gabriel moved faster and harder upon her. The room was filled with cries and moans and sounds of joyous love making. As one, they moved together until Caitlyn felt her body explode and screamed at the intensity of her orgasm. Gabriel let himself go and he followed her into ecstasy. As he collapsed on her, he felt her body pull him closer.

"I love you, Caitlyn," he said emotionally to her. His heart overflowed with joy and happiness and tears pricked his eyes.

"I love you, Gabriel," she replied just as emotionally. She refused to let him go as they both drifted off to sleep. The last thought she had was how much of an unwished for gift he was this Christmas and how blessed she was to have him now and forever.

The End

bleuangele
bleuangele
23 Followers