Dear Movie Star

Poem Info
224 words
0
1.6k
00
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jdk44
Jdk44
1 Followers

DEAR MOVIE STAR


Dear movie star,

You are a screen Goddess,

And millions of men will jack off to you tonight.

They’ll remember that scene when you answer the door wearing your bra and panties.

They’ll remember the scene where you play that college co-ed who has her hair in pony-tails and whispers into her lover’s ear that you want to taste him.

They’ll remember how you ran out of the rain in that one movie and into the arms of that female lover.

It was so real they’ll recall. The way you kissed. The way you ran your tongue up and down her belly.

The way you rubbed your hand over her ass.


Dear movie star,

If I was with you I would share my perverted dreams and fantasies with you.

I have this fantasy of laying on the ground and you standing over me and letting your bladder unload on me.

I have this fantasy of you and my co-worker named Melody doing a lesbian love scene.

I realize these might be inappropriate. I realize they might be bizarre.

But others share them my dear.

Right now millions of men are jacking off and as their cum spurts into the air they cry out your name.

They wish you were there to rub their cock until they can cum no more.

Jdk44
Jdk44
1 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Poem