An Orgy From My Girlfriend

Story Info
The best birthday gift my girl could get me: 4 Women!
1.3k words
3.58
82k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extasybliss
extasybliss
80 Followers

"Well?" Said my girlfriend, "Which will it be? Which ass do you most want to fuck?"

So there standing presented in front of me were 18 of the sexiest asses I have ever seen. All clad in the same pink lace trimmed underwear, they all looked spectacular. I was salivating.

I was faced with one of the more difficult situations in my life. I had to pick the hottest ass I saw before me. I slowly walked up and down the long line of beautiful asses. Smacking a few cheeks as I went.

"I have it narrowed down to three, I think," I told her.

"Well say who they are and I will kick the others away for now. Which three asses do you really want to plow?" my amazing girlfriend retorted.

I pointed to the three I liked best, and Krista, my woman, veered the others away. Now the three standing in front of me had the sexiest bums I have even seen. All of them seemed near perfect. I closely inspected them, lighted touching them, hitting them, watching them bounce. Finally I had my decision. I chose the one on the right.

She seemed quite tall, maybe 5'7", with very nice legs attached to that sexy ass. A woman's ass really did it for me, and this was probably the best I have ever seen, especially in person.

"Good job my love, I really like her ass too! I can't wait to see what your thick cock will look like going into it" Good. My girlfriend agreed with me.

"Now on to different things. Now I want you to choose the best boobs of these girls. Ladies, take your bras off. But face my guy as you do it." These ridiculously attractive women now turned and faced me.

"Actually we will do it one by one starting on this end," my girlfriend told them as she tapped the first girl on the shoulder. "Here, let me help you with that," and at that my girlfriend started to undo the first girls bra. Here bounced out one incredible pair of breasts. The bra (which matched the pink lace underwear) seemed to cling to her nipples until the last possible moment.

"I want you to pick the ones you like best. After all, it is your birthday." This was the task set up for me. I had to pick the girls I thought had the nicest face, pussy, ass, and tits. Each of which my girlfriend had a very specific task for me to do. So far I have picked the best face, pussy and now ass. 17 was the magic number left in front of me, my choices standing on the side. All of the girls were incredible in nearly all aspects. My last choice was a difficult one.

When my girlfriend removed the last bra from the 17th woman, I already had my choice. Number 12 had immaculate C cup tits with perfect sized nipples. They were small and circular, but almost pointed upwards. They were the kind that made my dick drip continuously.

"Okay ladies, my boyfriend made his decision. You will get your cheques in the mail. The four of you that he has chosen come stand next to me."

Now I must tell you this. My girlfriend has one hell of a body on her own. She has the nicest pair of legs, and a very, very fine ass. Hers will definitely rival the one I chose out of the 20...er 18 ladies. She was quite tall, having played volleyball throughout university, so at 5'9", she had a great athletic figure. Her hair was brown and her stomach was toned, but with a little extra something I found very sexy. What she lacked in size on her chest she made up for in shape. Her boobs were the most incredible small sized tits I have ever seen. I could suck and play with them all day.

But she was not the only one I was to play with today. I had just turned 24, and my girlfriend had the best gift a guy could ask for: an orgy with the women of my choice.

"Ladies, please go into the room beside you, a bed is set up, along with the other necessities. Please dress up in what I labeled for you, all of the sizes are there so pick what fits best. You have ten minutes to prepare and read your instructions. You will know what is yours as they are labeled 'Ass,' 'Pussy,' 'Tits,' and 'Face.' Go now." My girl sounded demanding and in charge. She sounded incredibly hot.

When each of the girls entered the other room, they noticed the things just as Krista said laid out before them. Each of them had a set of directions and clothes. The "Face" was to wear a sexy corset and leggings. This girl was a blonde with a very sweet looking innocent face. She looked to be about 5'4" and she quietly began to read her directions:

'Since you have the face my boyfriend liked most, you are to make out with him and give him blowjobs. What you may not know is that secretly my boyfriend loves the taste of his own cock, so I want you to make sure you suck his cock then kiss him. Do this as much as you can, while blowing your cock smelling breath on him as well. When he gets close to cumming, if you are near, he is to cum all over your face. Make sure you get it all, and only a little into your mouth. Once he has stopped cumming, go to his face, say "Lick this cum off my dirty face you cum loving whore," and force your face to his. Make him lick his own cum off of your face. You must also listen and follow what the other girls tell you to do. These are your directions.'

The girl with the nicest tits had a very sexy red bra to put on. She had a matching pair of underwear that made the other girls in the room look at. They were see through with ruffles at the edges, extremely sexy and revealing. Her directions stated:

'Since you have the nicest tits, you are to have them in this bra to start, teasing my boyfriend, then take it off as seductively as possible. You are to command the other girls, when they are not busy, to suck your breasts, and when my boyfriend's mouth is available, you are to smother him in your cleavage and have him suck them too. When it comes time, and you are near, you are to allow my boyfriend to jack his cock off all over your tits, and make sure you get it all. Then move to my boyfriends face, state "Open up and eat your meal off my tits, you cum slut." These are your directions.'

The girl with the nicest ass already heard part of her directions, she remembered them well. "Which will it be? Which ass do you most want to fuck?" was Krista's exact words. Her description said as such, and her attire included stockings of black, and tall 4" fuck me heals. She was to wear nothing else. She too was commanded to obey the other girls.

The last girl with the nicest pussy had already read her directions and was putting on her outfit. She was to wear underwear that was missing a massive hole right at her pussy. It connected to leggings and her own pair of heels 3" high. She was wearing a leash already that was laid out for her. What her task was, we were soon to find out.

Back in the other room, Krista and her very hard boyfriend stood.

"I must be the luckiest guy in the world," I told her as I hugged her.

Krista grabbed my 7 inch erection, and replied "Oh, you have no idea," as only she knew what was in store for my 24th birthday.

extasybliss
extasybliss
80 Followers