Curiosity Sizzles in the Kitchen

Story Info
Two co-workers finally act on their curiosity.
1.1k words
65.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to my readers: Intrigue precedes this story.

*

As she lay there, with her head on my chest, I thought back through our past together. We met per chance when her son and my younger brother started playing soccer together. I was still discovering myself at that point and so it was great to have a strong and successful woman to look up to. Eventually, she hooked me up with a job at the place that she worked. She was in charge of the kitchen at a country club and I was her new employee. All summer we worked together for a couple of hours in the middle of the day and it would be crazy at first, but after the lunch rush, things would settle down and we could just talk.

I am not going to lie...I often fantasized about her taking control as my boss and having me come in in early to "lend a hand" one morning. Anyway, the end of her shift was always the worst part of the day because we had to say goodbye. She would leave and I would always imagine what it would be like to feel her lips on mine and to feel her hands on my body.

By the end of our summer together, the sexual tension was ridiculous, but we often played it off as a joke. One time, she was cooking something and I was cutting on the cutting board right next to where she was standing, so we stood only inches apart. She was graceful and sexy when she cooked and I couldn't help but watch. She dropped whatever she was holding onto the floor with a loud clang.

"Shit J, you are making me nervous," she admitted.

As she looked into my eyes I realized that it wasn't that I had been watching her, but instead, how close our bodies were...close enough to grab her around the waist and pull her into my body and close enough for her to spin around, grab me by the shirt collar, and cheat on her girlfriend.

I never thought that all the joking and flirting would actually lead to this, but I sure am glad that it did.

*** *** ***

"What are you thinking about?" she asked me as all of these thoughts were racing through my head. Her question yanked me from our past and focused me back onto the beautiful woman I held in my arms at this moment.

"You," I answered and then I kissed her forehead. I smiled at her and then gently grazed my tongue across her lips before kissing her, all the while, starring into her eyes with an intense desire. I wanted to taste her badly, but I decided to give her a good tease first. I knelt over her hips and lowered my body onto hers lightly tracing my nipples against her stomach and breasts. Leaning on my right arm, I kissed her passionately on the lips, thrusting my tongue against hers, and began to play with her nipple with my left hand. Running my palm over top and then squeezing it lightly between my fingers, before trailing my fingertips down her side. She inhaled deeply and I started to nibble on her ear, running my tongue up the outer edge.

"I can't wait to make you cum," I whispered.

I stood up, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off, along with her soaked panties. I tossed them on the floor where her shirt and bra were already strewn.

She moaned and I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but I wasn't done teasing her yet. I knew what she wanted, but she was just going to have to wait. I continued to trace my tongue down her neck, kissing along the way, flicking my tongue over her nipples and then sucking them into my mouth. My hands moved lightly up and down her body as well.

As I cupped her voluptuous breast into my hand, I could feel her chest rise and fall with every breath. I traced her necklace with my tongue, continuing down between her breasts and her breathing quickened. Still on my hands and knees on top of her, I kept working her nipples into my mouth, flicking my tongue across them and then lightly tracing circles around them. I heard her moan and I was enjoying driving her crazy.

"Fuck me. I want to feel your fingers inside my pussy," she moaned.

I decided to ease the build up slightly and I slid my thigh against her clit. Her wetness against my leg almost made me explode, but this is about her. As I moved my body against hers, I kissed back up her neck and looked into her eyes. They begged for me to fuck her and who was I to deny her that. I kissed her hard on the lips while I slid my hand between my thigh and her wetness. She gasped and moaned as I grinded my hand and leg against her clit.

I rocked into her and then away, far enough that on the next rock forward I was able to plunge two fingers into her dripping pussy.

"Oh shit J!" She moaned.

As she dug her nails into my shoulder blades and then dragged them down my back, she could feel the sweat begin to bead. Each time I thrusted my body forward, her hips thrusted back at me, pushing my fingers harder and deeper into her. She pulled at the back of my neck and my hair as I fucked her.

"Fuck me! Oh God, don't stop!" She screamed.

Her desire excited me more. I wanted to make her cum...hard! My body grazed hers and our legs were intertwined as we moved together as one. My fingers stroked her g-spot on every thrust in and out and once in a while my hand would catch her clit as well. Her breaths were choppy and short and I wasn't about to stop now. I wanted her to explode.

Soon enough, she stopped thrusting and her hips locked out. Her pussy clenched down hard on my fingers as she inhaled deeply. I kept my rhythm and speed, hammering into her until her body started to shake as she came. She finally exhaled; her raised body collapsing against the bed.

On my elbows and knees on top of her, with my head resting on her shoulder, I listened to our rapid breathing and heartbeats. After we both calmed down, I raised myself onto my hands and looked into her eyes. There was a mixture of content, thrill, desire and longing.

I ran my fingers through her hair, leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips; the kind of kiss that you can feel in every part of your body. We both knew with that kiss that we weren't even close to being done.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

very hot story=love it my pusyy ache for such pleasures

gotranegotraneabout 15 years ago
All Over The Place

You wrote a nice story, but you seemed to be all over the place, at times. It's nice to write reflections and "live action", but it was hard to tell where one left off, and the other one began. Keep writing, but don't leave us hanging in the end.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Welcum to the Neighborhood Ch. 01 Married woman meets her new neighbor.in Lesbian Sex
Mommy's Slut Fantasy Suburban mom acts out her sexual fantasies.in Lesbian Sex
Behind the Curtains of Suburbia Paul sees something he shouldn't, and likes it.in Lesbian Sex
MILF TURNS: Daughter's Best Friend Divorced horny MILF explores her lesbian side with teenager.in Lesbian Sex
A Suburban Shift Maddie had the perfect suburban life, but changes are coming.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories