All Tied Up

Story Info
Nan gets tied up for the first time by her boyfriend.
1.6k words
4.31
39.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on the bed, chatting with my friends, when you suddenly got up from the computer and crossed the room. You sat behind me on the bed, wrapping your arms around my stomach, and started to nuzzle my neck.

"Whatcha doing?" you asked.

"Just chatting," I answered then moaned softly as your kisses and hands resting on my stomach distracted me from what I'd been typing. I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed you being so close and touching me. I leaned back against you.

"I want you," you whispered in my ear as one hand moved down to rest between my legs. I moaned again.

"I want you too," I said, turning my head to kiss you. "Just let me say good-bye."

"Okay darling," you replied. You moved your hand between my legs so that it was pressed tightly against my pussy. I could feel my body starting to react already. I quickly typed my good-byes and closed the various programs that I'd been running then turned off the laptop.

I moved the laptop to the floor, moving away from your touch for a moment. I sighed as I returned to where I'd been and your hands moved back into place. You pressed your fingers against the fabric of my pants and started rubbing, burrowing between the lips seeking my clit.

"I think you're a bit overdressed baby," you whispered as you nibbled on my ear. "Why don't you get undressed."

"But that means you'll stop the wonderful thing you're doing!" I protested.

"I promise there will be many more wonderful things if you get undressed."

I moaned at the thought of more wonderful things and slipped out of your arms. I stood up and quickly discarded my clothes. I left them in a pile on the floor then turned around to find that you were holding several ties in your hands.

"What are those for?" I asked, knowing the answer but needing to hear it.

"I thought we'd try something different this time. Do you mind?" you asked.

"No, not at all. I just wasn't ... well ... expecting this."

You laughed then pulled me onto the bed gently and kissed me softly. I returned your kiss, sighing against your lips as you guide me to the middle of the bed.

You covered my face with kisses as you slowly moved my hands over my head and into place. I watched your face as you tied my hands to the corners of the bed.

You smiled then kissed me softly one more time before moving down my body, kissing and licking my neck then my breasts to my stomach. You kissed my pussy but don't linger there.

I moaned deeply. You smiled again but continued to move lower down my leg to my feet. You caressed my leg and foot before gently tying each one to a corner of the bed.

You watched me for a few minutes, causing me to blush, before you undressed and laid down next to me on the bed. You kissed me gently as your hand caressed my stomach then moving up to find my breasts. I moaned softly. "Oh baby, that feels really good."

"Good," you answered. "If it stops feeling good or you need me to release you from the ties, tell me right away. Okay?"

"Okay," I replied.

"I love you honey," you said as you smiled big.

"I love you too," I returned.

You kissed me deeply as your hand drifted down my body towards my legs. You rested your hand on my thigh, just barely touching my pussy. I whimpered softly and tried to move my hips so your hand got bumped onto my pussy.

"Lay still or I won't be able to continue," you warned. I immediately stopped what I was doing and fought to lay still against the bed.

You teased me for several seconds, testing my resolve to not move, then your fingers slipped between my lips. I moaned as soon as a finger brushed across my clit. You rubbed my clit slowly then faster before pausing to dip your fingers into my very wet pussy.

I laid as still as I could as I watched you gently finger fuck me. I moaned more as your fingers began to move faster and deeper. You smiled deviously as you slipped your fingers out of me then used my juices to draw a maze on my stomach and thighs.

You kissed my lips once more then slowly kissed your way down my neck and between my breasts to the top of my stomach. You slowly made your way through the wet maze with your tongue, moving back and forth across my stomach to my thigh then back across my stomach to my other thigh.

I held my breath as you stopped at the end of the maze, just on the edge of my pussy. You waited for what seemed like forever but was only seconds in reality then quickly dove between my lips to lick my clit hard and fast. I gasped loudly and lifted my hips off the bed.

You moved your arm so that it rested against my stomach and you held me against the bed then went back to licking and sucking on my clit. I moaned and whimpered softly. It felt so amazing. You paused for several seconds, just watching my face, then returned to licking my clit with renewed gusto.

I couldn't believe how good it felt being tied down as you went down on me. I closed my eyes as you brought me closer and closer to orgasm. I focused on what you were doing, not letting myself think about anything else. I gasped as I started to cum suddenly.

You eagerly licked up my juices and continued to lick and suck on my clit as I came. I whimpered, "Oh god, oh god."

You smiled up at me as you wiped off your chin. You watched my face again as one finger gently slipped inside my pussy that was still twitching from my orgasm. You slowly moved the finger in and out, gently massaging the muscles.

I sighed softly. It felt so good. I laid back against the bed and just enjoyed the sensations. You added a second finger then a third. I moaned as you explored my pussy with your fingers. You pressed them in as far as you could, rubbing whatever you could reach.

I gasped when you found my g-spot and you focused on that for several seconds, bringing me close to the edge then backing off. You started to slowly finger fuck me, moving your fingers in and out of my very wet pussy.

I whimpered as you licked around your fingers to clean up some of the juices that were overflowing from my pussy. I closed my eyes again as my body reacted to your mouth and fingers. I cried out as I started to cum again, my muscles trying to milk your fingers.

You slide your fingers out of me and lick two of the fingers clean then offer me the last one. I eagerly started to lick it clean then, with a devious look, sucked the finger into my mouth.

I took all of it in my mouth and sucked on it, letting it almost slide out completely before sucking it back into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it as I sucked on it, smiling at your reaction.

"Naughty Nan," you lightly scolded when I was finished sucking on your finger. You laid next to me, kissing and caressing me as you gave my pussy a chance to recover from the two orgasms it'd already had. I returned the kisses.

You whispered into my ear, "I need to have you."

"I'm all yours," I answered.

You smiled then kissed me again as you moved into place. You rubbed your cock in the copious juices, managing to rub your cock over my clit several times. I moaned my appreciation.

We looked into each other's eyes as you positioned your cock at the entrance to my pussy and ever so slowly slipped your cock inside me. I whimpered as your long, thick cock filled me. I loved the feeling of your cock inside me.

You slowly moved in and out, sometimes going nearly as deep as you could and others just letting the tip inside me. You altered the angle you entered me in as you kissed me over and over again.

I returned the kisses, lifting my hips to meet your thrusts. I tried to keep up with the pace changes as you would fuck me slow then suddenly hard and fast then slow and deep again. I moaned my pleasure, whispering against your lips how good you feel.

You suddenly started fucking me hard and fast. I closed my eyes as you get closer and closer to your own orgasm and my need to cum quickly builds again. You reached under me and lifted my ass up to give you a better angle to get even deeper inside me.

I gasped as you bit my lip as you were sucking on it and I started to cum. My pussy tightened around your cock and milked it. You tried to resist but it was too much and you started to cum, with your face buried against my shoulder.

You rested against me for a moment, still buried deep inside me then untied my hands. I kissed you deeply as I ran my fingers through your hair. "That was incredible baby," I whispered.

"Good, it was my pleasure."

We laid like that for a few more minutes then you slipped out of me with a groan. You moved down to the end of the bed and untied my ankles. You laid next to me and pulled me close. "I love you."

"I love you too."