Whispers

Story Info
When hubby's away, the wife will play - with the maid.
4.1k words
4.41
808.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a story that another reader asked me to write. They gave me a brief outline and I went from there. I have added a few drawings that I did. If you are a reader who gets offended when the wife has sex with someone else, please stop now. This story is not for you. I hope that you enjoy this little sexcapade.

*

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Pam and I am 45 years old but I still turn heads. People tell me that I am very attractive and that I look young for my age. I am 5'7" and my toned body is very well proportioned to my height. I have long flowing brown hair and I am told that my hazel eyes dance and sparkle when I laugh. My lips are full and pouty and my husband John has told me that my smile could light up the darkest of nights.

I met my husband John shortly after I opened "Whispers". "Whispers" is my lingerie store. He came into the store to purchase some lingerie for his girlfriend. John was your typical looking all American guy. He was bulked up in just the right places and wore clothes that emphasized his physique. He has blue eyes, sandy brown hair and a mustache, and a killer smile that he had no problem using on me. I was quickly hooked on his charm.

When he found out that we also modeled our lingerie, he asked if I would model for him, that I was about the same build as his girlfriend. Well, you can guess the rest of that story as we have been married for 14 years now. John is 48 now and is a firefighter, so he's gone 4 days a week to stay at the firehouse, leaving me to run my business and care for our home. I miss him when he is away and sometimes I do get a little lonely, but I've never thought of cheating on John.

We have a lovely home on about 2 acres. It's really too large for the two of us, but we do love living there. It has more creature comforts than most people even dream of but it's just too large for me to keep up by myself. John suggested that I hire a college girl to help with the house. To sweeten the pot, we decided that we would help out whomever we hired and let her live in the apartment above the garage.

I liked the idea of hiring a college girl, as I remembered how I appreciated the opportunity to earn some extra cash in college. I placed an ad in the paper that read "Local Business Owner seeking college female to clean and care for large house, some cooking required. Includes room and board. Call 555-985-0505. Ask for Pam."

I was quite surprised at the response that I got and began setting up interviews. After talking with many lovely girls, I finally decided on a girl of oriental heritage named Junko, which she told me means "child of obedience". She told me that her parents emigrated from Hong Kong but that she was born in America. She was quite charming and said that she was studying massage therapy.

Junko has now been living with us for over a year. This is where this story comes in. Junko and I have developed a good working relationship over this past year. I have come to totally trust her and I enjoy her companionship as well as I appreciate all that she does for us. How she finds time to go to college and do all of my biddings is beyond me, but I have always told her that if I'm too demanding to let me know. I can have a rather overbearing personality at times. I have to. If I didn't, I couldn't make my business as successful as it is.

I have a take charge personality in most areas of my life except for my sex life. I love for John to be in control of me. I love the way it feels when he commands me to suck his cock or to get down on my hands and knees so that he can have his way with me. I think it has to do with the whole firefighter persona and the feeling I get when I think of how I would feel if he saved my life in a life threatening situation all decked out in his gear. I just melt when I see him in his gear. But that is another story. Anyhow, back to what I was talking about. Junko.

Since she is studying massage therapy, she recently asked me if she could practice some of the techniques on me that she was learning. I agreed, but only for quite selfish reasons. What better way to unwind at the end of the day than a massage. I began to look forward to her massages and they were always on the up and up and very professional.

But a strange thing began happening. When she was massaging me, I began to feel sexually aroused. This was very confusing to me, as I have never had an interest in women in that nature. But feeling her strong, small hands rubbing my body had me tingling. Sometimes I would suck in my breath as she touched me, hoping that she wouldn't notice. There were times that I could feel my pussy getting wet as her hands stroked my body. I decided that it was only because I was missing John's touch that I was even feeling this way and I would dismiss the feelings out of my mind the best that I could.

But I found myself watching Junko when she wasn't looking and I began to notice the curve of her face, her long lean legs, and her toned youthful body. I liked the way that her firm pouty tits jiggled when she walked, and her tight round ass had just the right amount of wiggle. I liked the way the sunlight reflected off of her dark shiny hair. Now please understand that while I was beginning to notice her and admire her, I was sure that I would never act on these feelings. Well, unless I have had a few drinks that is. I am the kind of person whose inhibitions tend to fly right out of the window after I have had a few.

I have always hand washed my lingerie and it was always something that I preferred to do myself. I'm very picky about my lingerie. It is, after all, my livelihood. But today I decided to show Junko how I liked my lingerie washed and decided that it would be one of her chores to do for me

The thought of having Junko touching my lingerie after I had worn it turned me on. I wondered if she would notice my scent on the panties when she picked them up. We were at the sink where I was showing her how I liked this task done, and my hand brushed against hers, very innocently, but it was like fire shot through my arm. I was quite surprised and jerked my hand back suddenly. I felt the blood rush to my face.

"Pam, are you okay?"

"Yes of course. Why do ask?" I wondered if she could see my blushing.

"No reason really. Hey, I have the hang of this. If you would like, I can finish washing these for you and I'll hang them on the drying rack like you showed me."

"That'll be just fine Junko. I 'm running a bit behind so I do need to get this show on the road and get to the store. I have a meeting with a new supplier this morning. She has a new Valentino line that she wants to show me. I'm quite excited about it. It's very beautiful with lace overlays and delicate cuts."

I went upstairs and showered and chose an Elissa lingerie set that was black with white floral lace overlays. The bra had a sweetheart neckline and the uplift gave my 32B breasts a generous amount of cleavage. I chose hi-cut panties and a garter belt. I sat on the bed and began to slide my foot into one of the black stockings. I gently pulled it up my leg, being careful not to snag it.

I hooked the top of the stocking into the garter clip and proceeded to put the other stocking on. I love the way that that the stockings make my legs look. They accentuate the curves of my calves and thighs. I slid my feet into a pair of black stilettos and strutted over to the closet.

I wiggled my hips to get the black mid-thigh length skirt over my curves. I chose a gray silk blouse that clung to me and accentuated my waist. I put on a black tailored jacket and ran my finger under the collar to straighten it. I completed the look with silver oval earrings and a matching necklace. I admired myself in the mirror inspecting my work. I didn't notice Junko in the hall peeking in at me getting dressed.

As I rushed out of my bedroom, I hollered, "All right Junko, I will see you about eight fifteen tonight. I have to close up the store today. It's Jenny's birthday and she has a date with Brad".

Junko came from the hall bath with towels in her arms. "Okay Pam, I'll see you then. Would you like me to have dinner ready when you get home? I can stop at the store after class."

"No thanks, Junko. I'll grab a bite after work. I guess if I do that, I won't be home at eight fifteen after all. It'll be much later. See you."

The meeting with the supplier went well and we were going to pick up the new Valentino line. To celebrate I decided to stop and have a few Rum and Cokes on the way home. I skipped dinner so I was feeling a slight buzz and decided to head on home. I didn't want to risk driving, so I called a cab.

The cab pulled into the driveway and I paid him and came in through the front door and kicked off my heels. "Ahhh. That's much better. I can't wait to go upstairs and change into something more comfy."

I padded up the stairs and down the hall towards my room. I stopped suddenly when I heard moaning. I listened for a moment and realized that it was coming from my bedroom. "What the hell?" I tip-toed to the door and was absolutely shocked to see Junko stretched out on my bed wearing some of my lingerie. She had on a black bra, garter belt and stockings. She had not put on any panties.

Her left breast was pulled up out of the bra cup and she was caressing it with her left hand. I noticed immediately that her nipple was huge. She began tweaking her nipple between her forefinger and thumb and I actually found myself licking my lips as I looked at her erect nipple and I felt a twinge between my legs. Her right hand was gently caressing her swollen, shaved pussy lips and from where I was standing, I could see that she was aroused as her honey was making her lips shiny and inviting.

As she began sliding two fingers in and out of her wet cunt, I could hear her juices begin to make slurping noises. Her breathing quickened as she arched her back and tilted her head back as she furiously pounded her pussy with her fingers while she tugged and pulled on her nipple. I watched from the hall as she brought herself to an orgasm. "Ooooooohhhhhh. Oh my God! That's it! Mmmmmmmm." She relaxed her muscles as she melted onto the bed, smiling to herself.

I walked into my room and startled her when I said, "Junko! What are you doing? That's not my lingerie is it? I want an explanation, now!"

Junko jumped when she heard my voice and quickly tried to cover herself. "Pam, you weren't supposed to be home until later. I'm so sorry. I'll get these off right now. Please don't fire me. I'll do anything that you ask!" She looked so pitiful pleading for her job with me. I do believe that she was almost ready to cry. It gave me a felling of empowerment.

I still hadn't received a satisfactory answer as to why she was lying on my bed masturbating, so I decided to send her downstairs to get me a rum and coke so that I could think for a minute. I watched her ass jiggle as she scurried down the hall and down the stairs muttering, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

Well, as I mentioned earlier, I have never thought of cheating on John, but I had been drinking tonight and I was feeling a bit daring. I thought, "I could have a good time out of this!"

I walked over to my closet and removed all of my clothes except for my bra, panties, garter belt, and stockings. Just then Junko came in with my rum and coke. "Thank you Junko. Now we need to talk."

She looked down at the floor and her long lashes concealed her dark eyes and I could see that she was embarrassed and that her cheeks were very flushed. I took a long drink and then handed her the glass and said, "Here. You can finish this." She took the rum and coke from me and tipped the glass up and finished the drink in almost one gulp. "Now Junko, I'm not sure why you were doing what you were doing when I came home, but I think that I have a solution to our problem. I'll not fire you if you do exactly as I say."

"Yes Pam. Whatever you want. Please don't fire me! I really need this job."

Well, by that time my inhibitions were out the window. There standing in front of me was a beautiful oriental girl wearing only my lingerie. I could feel the moistness in my pussy begin to dampen my panties. "The first thing that you are going to do is to give me a massage. My feet are especially sore. And you'll do it wearing only my lingerie that you have on right now. Is that understood?"

"Yes Pam." she said as she looked at the floor.

I crawled onto the bed and lay on my stomach. Junko knew what was expected, and began massaging my feet. They were sore from being in high heels all day so I found this especially relaxing. I could feel tension melting away as she rubbed them. She then began working her way up each leg, kneading and massaging as she went. I looked over and saw our reflections in the mirror and it felt very surreal. It was a sight that I never thought that I would see. An almost naked beautiful woman rubbing my body. Oh, it was too delicious.

"Ahhhh. You do have a gift with your hands. I swear that they can work magic!"

I opened my legs a bit as she massaged my thighs and I was certain that she could see the wet spot in my panties. As she worked her way up my back, I said "Junko, unhook my bra. I don't want it interfering with my back massage." I felt her fingers against my back as she unhooked the clasp and the straps fell to my sides. After she had given my back the attention that I felt it needed, I rolled over and tossed my bra aside. I lay there with my breasts exposed. My nipples hardened and my areolas puckered as I saw her looking at my breasts.

"Rub them."

Junko hesitated before moving her hands to my breasts. Once her hands were touching them she began to softly began caress and squeeze my tits. She was careful to avoid the nipples and I found that very annoying, as I wanted to feel her fingers tweak my pebbled buds. "Pinch my nipples and squeeze my tits harder." I commanded. "Yes Pam." She did as she was told. "Oh yes! Pinch my nipples! Pull them! Harder! Ahhhh. Yes!" I heard a slight moan come from her as she massaged my tits. "Now suck my nipples." I was really enjoying being in charge. It gave me such a rush.

She bent over me and her long flowing hair tickled my stomach and side as her soft lips took my nipple into her mouth. I was amazed at the sensation. It was so different than when John sucked my tits. She twirled her tongue as she sucked my nipple in-between her rosy lips. Her hands were kneading my breasts as she sucked. I arched my back in pleasure and moaned. "Oh yes. That's it. Suck harder! Mmmmmmm."

I couldn't take it anymore. I lifted my hips and commanded "Remove my garter belt and stockings, and slide my panties off." Junko reached around and undid the clasp on the garter belt and unhooked the stockings from the garter belt. She gently rolled the stockings down each leg. I had never been undressed by a woman before and I found it intensely erotic.

She then put her fingers under each side of the waistband of my panties and slid them over my hips and down my legs. "Smell my panties." She lifted my panties to her nose, and put the wet crotch right at her nostrils. She closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath. "Oh Fuck!" I moaned. I could not believe that I was watching her sniff my panties. I then turned over and got on all fours and stuck my cunt out at her. Do you like what you see?

Junko quietly replied, "Yes, yes I do." Junko was staring intently at my shaved pussy. I liked the sexy way that it looked without hair and how the skin was velvety soft to the touch. It was incredibly sexy to be on all fours exposed to her the way that I was.

"Is that why you were wearing my lingerie? Because you like what you see? Have you been fantasizing about me? Ooohhhh. I get it. You were thinking of me when you were fucking your wet cunt with your fingers, weren't you?"

Junko replied in a voice so quiet that it was barely audible, "Yes I was. I've been watching you when you get dressed in the morning and I'm so sorry, but I'm so turned on by you. Can you forgive me? I've violated your trust in me."

I smiled at her response and merely said, "Very well then. Eat me." I was a little shocked at myself when I said that but I was feeling quite good if you know what I mean!

She looked surprised at my command but moved behind me and gingerly touched my pussy lips with her tongue. "No, I want to feel your tongue stroking my hot cunt and your fingers fucking me." I rolled over onto my back again. I wanted to watch her tongue slip into my wet cunt. I rested on my elbows so that I could enjoy the show.

Junko stuck her tongue out and pushed it into my pussy and began flicking her tongue up and down. She moved her hand up and opened my lips with her fingers so that she could get to my clit. She began to rapidly flick her tongue back and forth over it and then she sucked it into her mouth and pulled her head up. I heard a slight popping noise as she let go of it. The sensation when my clit popped out of her lips was too much. She moved her head back down and began sucking my clit like it was a nipple. She slid three fingers into my creamed cunt with her palm facing up and she began to massage my g-spot with her fingers.

"Is this good Pam? Do you like my fingers fucking you? Mmmmm. I love sucking your hard little clit. I'm dripping I'm so aroused by you Pam."

She continued her assault on my g-spot and I began bucking my hips into her face. "Oh my God Junko! Oh my God! Yesssss. Faster! Please don't stop! Uh Uh Uh."

I got the strangest feeling in my pussy and I was totally shocked and caught off guard when I squirted a stream of hot liquid into Junko's face. "Oh my God! Junko! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Junko crammed her face into my crotch and greedily began licking my cunt as if my juices were more precious than gold. "Mmmmmmmm. Your juices taste so good Pam."

I saw my juices shining on her face around her mouth. I moved towards her and began licking my juices off of her face and soon I was sucking on her lower lip and passionately kissing her. Our tongues were soon dancing around each other. My breathing was becoming jagged and I could feel the blood rushing to my face.

I pulled away and then instructed Junko to remove my lingerie that she was wearing and climb up on the bed. I liked the feeling of empowerment that I had in giving her commands. Normally John was the one giving me the commands.

"Now get on all fours." She did exactly as I instructed her to do and pointed her ass at me. I sucked in my breath and felt my pulse quicken as I looked at her glistening cunt and tight ass. I leaned over and began kissing and nibbling her sweet ass cheeks. My tongue soon found its way to her puckered little hole. I could smell her arousal drifting up from her pussy as I flicked my tongue across her asshole. I heard her softly moaning and this only encouraged me. "Mmmmmmm. Ahhhhhhhhhh." She reached her hand around and spread her ass cheeks and lips open.

I could not believe that I was licking a woman's asshole! And loving it! I nibbled and licked her ass as I slid two fingers into her dripping cunt. "Oh Pam, please don't stop! I love you licking my ass. Oooohhhhhhhhh, Yes. Lick me harder. Fuck me with your fingers. Yes, yes. Oooohhhhh." Her breathing was becoming rapid and short and she was pushing her ass into my face. I lifted my hand up and slapped her sharply across her ass cheek. She squealed in surprise and pain "Ahhh. Ouch!" A red outline of my hand began to appear on her ass.

12