I Guess I'm Just A Bad Boy

Poem Info
409 words
4
1.9k
00
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jdk44
Jdk44
1 Followers

I GUESS I’M JUST A BAD BOY


I was a bad boy,

But like all bad boys I was drawn to the danger.

I was drawn to the excitement.


Mrs Kelly was our next store neighbor and when my wife and I moved in she brought us a cake.

She said she was welcoming us to the neighborhood.

To my wife Mrs. Kelly was a sweet old lady.

But I saw her differently.

She was only in her 50’s.

She looked damn good in that house dress which on any other woman would have simply been a house dress.


One day on a hot summer’s day Mrs. Kelly and I were standing in her garage.

My wife was at her mother’s house and her husband was playing cards at the legion hall.

We were talking about the coming fourth of July when all of a sudden Mrs. Kelly stood close to me.

Gently she grabbed my cock.

She whispered into my ear that we should go inside her house.


Mrs. Kelly lead me into the bathroom.

She said nothing and I said nothing as she held me by the hand and walked me into the master bathroom.

Once inside she shut the lid on the toilet and sat down. She had me stand in front of her and she proceeded to unzip my pants and pull them down and she started massaging my cock and balls.

“Does this feel good?” she asked.

Of course I said yes.

Of course when I came my cum sprayed her face.

It was kind of a funny sight.

But she loved every minute of it as she scooped up my cum with her fingers and licked them clean.


A week or so later the same thing happen again and before I knew what was happening it became a ritual with us.

Mrs. Kelly never wanted to fuck and she never wanted to do anything else but have me stand in front of her with my pants pulled down as she stroke me off and even licked my balls.

One time she even started fingering my asshole.

This drove me wild. Especially seeing the look in her eyes.


Perhaps I should be ashamed of all of this.

Perhaps there is something wrong with a married man being serviced by the sexy neighbor.

If so then I am sorry.

Call me a pervert or call me shameful.

I guess I’m just a bad boy.

Jdk44
Jdk44
1 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Poem

Similar poems

Fairy Tales: Queen of Hearts A wicked milf gives her stepdaughter the talk, with roleplay.
Star Schlock 1: Off with a Big Bang A cougar space commander shows an ensign the ropes!
My Blind Goddess If only my wife could see herself through MY eyes just once!
More Stories