Punished Slut

Story Info
She can't wait to cum, but you catche her.
2.8k words
3.95
44.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me just start out by saying, it's a common rumor that ALL women love that sweet, slow, romantic sex. In my case that never applied. I was always kinky, always rough, and fun. If you can't laugh during sex, you bore me. I also have the sexual appetite of a porn star, the more I get fucked or cum, the more I want. Insatiable is the perfect word to describe me. And I was always pretty popular with guys, not because I was a girl, but because I talked shit, love to drink beer and watch football. Oh yeah, and I love naked women. Add the fact that I'm five feet tall, 34 d tits, and a round ass to make any guy hard if I shake it just the right way, and you've got a diabolical combination.

It wasn't until recently that I fully accepted how much of a slut I liked to be. I always loved to swallow cum, and being thrown around a bit. But something about turning 18 really made me into this cock crazed slut, who needed to be dominated. And in my desperate search for someone man enough to dominate someone as wild as me, I found you. And that's just what this is about, reminiscing about some of the wildest, hardest, kinkiest sex I've ever had. So I won't make you wait any longer because I'm getting so wet just thinking about it....

It had been three days since I last saw you, and I knew you told me I had to make sure it was okay with you if I made myself cum, but I just couldn't reach you. And looking around the house just reminded me of all the great times I had with your cock in every single room, even the attic. God my pussy was aching for the pounding only you could give me. I decided I just couldn't wait anymore. I wasn't sure when the next time I'd see you would be.

So I drew a bath so I could make sure I made every inch of my body feel good. Walking back to the bedroom, I slowly stripped off the constricting skirt and shirt meant to show off my ass and tits perfectly. Since I didn't wear panties ever, I just had to unclasp my bra to be able to look at my body completely naked in the full mirror. The second I let my bra drop to the floor, a huge sigh of comfort escaped my lips. I bent over stretching my hands to the floor, and glancing between my legs, I saw my ass and pussy perfectly stretched for you to fuck. With that thought, I stood up and half bounced, half jogged to my dresser and opened the top drawer, in a rush to find my biggest dildo, and my favorite vibrator. With a quick success, I hurried to make my way back to my huge, whirlpool bathtub.

Slowly, I sank myself into the too hot, but all too welcome water. Immediately, my hands went to my tits, lightly tracing all around with my fingertips. Agonizingly slow, I made my way towards my nipples, and the closer I got, the harder they became. By the time I actually did reach them, my nipples were so hard and taut it was almost painful. I pinched them both, just hard enough to bring a gasp from my lips. Then I reached over and grabbed my vibrator and turned it on. Pinching my right nipple harder, I pressed the tip of my vibrator to it. Oh god, did it feel so sensitive from being pinched. I could feel my cunt start to drip and beg for attention. I held the vibrator pressed to my nipple until it felt so good it hurt. Then I switched, repeating the process with my left nipple.

My pussy was already soaking wet and had completely lubed my ass hole for me. I love to be teased, even if I am alone. I ran my vibe down my stomach tracing circles, tickling my sensitive skin. I made my way down my hips and to my inner thighs. With each stroke I made it closer and closer to my pussy, until I ran the vibrator along that sooo sensitive skin just where my thighs meet my pussy. My clit was ACHING to be touched. I finally couldn't fight it anymore, I lightly touched just the tip of my vibrator, but even that small touch made me moan and jump with pleasure. I could feel my cunt getting soaked, like you love when you see me so wet, it drips down all over my ass.

I turned the vibe up, craving more like the greedy little slut I am. I went crazy rubbing the vibrator all over my cunt and especially my clit, wanting to make myself cum before I ever penetrated myself, like you always did. I turned it up to the highest setting, and before I knew it I was cumming hard moaning and screaming and thrashing. That what always happens when I think about you when I cum.

Nowhere near done with myself yet, I rubbed my pussy with my fingers, loving the way my soaking wet, perfectly smooth cunt felt on my fingers. I slipped one finger into my tight, drenched pussy and sighing at that slight penetration, I added another finger. In result, I was moaning and laid my head back, closing my eyes. (If you had opened the door a split second earlier, I might have heard you come in. As it was, I was oblivious)

Watching me in the mirrored closet doors, you decided to sit back and watch since you had the amazing opportunity to watch me, completely unnoticed. Your cock was already getting hard, knowing that I had no idea you were watching my every move. Spread eagle, with two fingers in my pussy had you intrigued as to what you could see me do alone, at least to my own knowledge. Knowing what a whore I can be, you knew you weren't going to be disappointed.

I removed my fingers from my dripping cunt, only to replace them with a dildo 9 inches long and thicker than my wrist. Slowly slipping the massive cock between my tiny pussy lips, your eyes watched in shock to see my tight cunt stretched by just the very tip of the huge dildo. I braced my legs as I shoved hard, pushing the whole fake cock inside me, in one smooth quick thrust. It hurt so bad I let out a tiny scream, but God, I loved the pain. I loved feeling every inch of me stretched and stuffed to the limit.

But I still had ONE open hole that was still begging for my attention. I always play with my ass when I make myself cum, because I cum so much harder. With my cunt so wet, I had no worries of lube, my ass was covered in my own cum. So without hesitation, I took the vibrator, turned it on high, and pushed the whole thing into the bas, vibrating hard deep in my ass, pressed against the huge cock in my pussy. I then took that massive dildo and began to fuck myself in earnest. You let out a little moan as your cock began to get rock hard and leak pre-cum, but I was screaming each time I pounded the dildo into my wet, waiting pussy.

It was in the middle of my frenzy, pounding away at my cunt, deeply wishing for your cock, that you ripped me up out of the tub. Holding me up by my throat, because my legs were shaking from fucking myself (and fright), you slapped me across the face. Hard. Then you screamed at me,

"What a fucking slut you are! Look at how that huge cock stretches your cunt! And only some little whore would double penetrate herself!"

Then you sat down dragging me with you by my hair, bending me over your lap, with the vibrator still on high sticking out of my ass. (the dildo had fallen out of my cunt when you pulled me out).

"You are such a slut. And you know sluts pay for being bad, and not listening to me. Your ass is going to be so red you'll be crying and begging me to stop. But don't you fucking dare ask me to stop because you are going to enjoy this. You're going to count each slap on that sexy ass, and beg me for the next slap harder"

And with that came the first insanely hard slap to my ass. I could feel it welt up already. But I refused to scream. I was too proud. I only counted, "One! Please, please, can you smack my ass harder?" With each one, I only let out a little moan and continued to beg. It took 39 hard slaps to make me burst into tears. And without a breath of hesitation you, grabbed me by my hair again, first making me stand up, so you could kiss me hard and deep, then shoving me down onto my knees.

"I told you I would make you cry, you sexy little bitch. I hope that fucking hurts"

I sniffed and quietly said, "Yes, my ass is so sore."

"Good. Because I am going to fuck your beautiful little mouth so hard you don't stop crying. It turns me on so much to know that you'll cry while I choke and fuck your mouth. And I'm going to do it until you can't breath and you fight and scratch my legs to get away. I want you to be so desperate for air, you're willing to fight me to get away. Now, open!"

I opened my mouth wide, knowing you would shove all 10 inches of your gorgeous cock all the way in. You didn't disappoint me in the slightest. When you say you're going to fuck my mouth, you fuck it just like you would my ass or my pussy. It was always deep, hard, rough, and relentless. You grabbed a fistful of my hair and held me mouth down on your cock until my lips touched your balls. Then I felt a hard smack on my cheek.

"There! How do you like that, my little slut? Being so far down on my cock that you have nowhere to go? I know you love it, I could touch your pussy and you'd be even wetter than before, huh, you dirty little bitch. I love what a nasty fucking whore you are."

You let my head go, and took your cock out of my mouth. You walked away saying, "Stay on your knees, if you move, I'll never let you cum".

So I waited, gasping, on my knees on the hard tile, even though my knees were begging to be free of the harshness of the marble. I could feel my own cum dripping down my thighs, and tears drying on my face. It wasn't too long before you came back with our collar/wrist restraint set.

"I decided I'm not going to let you fight. You couldn't wait for my cock you little fucking whore, so now I'm going to torture and fuck your mouth until you pass out."

With that, you put the collar around my neck, fastening it as tight as it could go, just barely choking me. I whimpered. You asked me, "you love that though, don't you, you little slut? I know you love being choked. Now put your hands behind your back."

I silently obliged. Quickly you set my wrist in each, fastening them JUST too tight, just like my neck. Then coming around to the other side you slipped each hand around my hair and pulled tight. Then you began your assault on my mouth again.

"That's a good little slut", as you shoved your whole cock down my throat again. You began pounding away at my mouth, ignoring my gasps, grunts, and various gags. Spit poured out of the sides of my mouth, dripping onto my tits. You took my head and held it all the way down on your cock again except this time, you held my nose.

"I want you to fucking pass out on my cock, so I can wake you up by fucking that tight cunt. And then I'm going to slip my cock into your hot ass and just go back and forth. I don't want you to cum before me, since I know you made yourself cum once already."

You fucked my mouth so hard, so fast and so deep. I was screaming around your cock to let me go. But you wouldn't hear any of my protests or let go of my nose so I could breathe even a little.

"Sit there and take it. You're the cock whore. You'll do what I want if you want this cock."

After 3 minutes of you pounding my mouth, I lost consciousness. Unknown amount of time passed before I woke up with my face pressed against cold tile, ass up in the air, hands still cuffed behind my back. You held my hands to pull me back on to your cock harder, because true to your word you woke me up fucking me.

Each thrust had me moaning and screaming. I loved every inch of your cock, pounding in and out of me like a jackhammer. Then without warning you pulled out. I braced myself. With one quick thrust, you're massive cock was shoved in my ass to the base. I screamed for you. It hurt so bad , but I loved it. As quick as you got in my ass, you were out and back in my pussy. And just like that I was empty again. You came in front of me and shoved your sock in my mouth.

"I don't want to hear a word, a moan or scream. I want you to just lay there like the whore you are and take my fucking cock because I own your ass and pussy and I'll do whatever I want to them and I want no interruptions until I fill that ass up with cum."

You came behind me again and assaulted my ass and pussy. Whenever your cock was in my pussy, you had four fingers keeping my ass stretched so you cock would just slide deep in, with no resistance. It felt like hours you pounded me, back and forth, never letting me cum. The entire time you told me how much you loved my ass, and what a good whore I was for you. And you promised me that I could cum. As long as it was as soon as you were filling my ass with your hot cum. Then you finally stopped going back and forth from my pussy and ass and stayed in my ass. I loved your cock in my ass and I loved it even more when you came inside it.

"I'm gunna cum for you, slut. Do you wanna eat my cum out of your asshole? I know you do. You wouldn't waste a drop of my yummy cum. I know how much you love it you little cumslut. You better cum when I cum or you don't get to, you know that. God your ass feels so fucking tight on my cock I can't wait anymore. I fucking love you, you little goddamn whore!"

And with that, I felt spray after spray of hot cum, filling up my ass so much it started leaking out. And I came so hard. I know you could feel my cum leaking onto your balls.

I laid there, face down on the floor, bound and gagged, waiting for your cum to leak out of my ass. I felt your scoop it up with your fingers and with your other hand you removed the sock from my mouth.

"There you little slut. Fresh cum straight from your fucked ass. I know you love it," you said as you shoved your fingers deep in my mouth. "now lick them fucking clean, bitch. I did so, happily because you had just fucked me so well. And I LOVED your cum so much I couldn't waste it.

Then you unbound me but held me down on my knees. "clean my cock, your cum and asshole is all over it." I licked, up and down, loving the taste of my pussy and all over you. I kissed, licked and sucked your balls and cock until I couldn't taste myself anymore. I stood up, you grabbed my head and kissed me, long and hard again.

"I love you, you're the perfect whore for me. Let's go to bed"

We made it to bed. But sleep? Haha, I doubt it.