Phone Sex Operator's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
Donna's predicament is explained to her. She is for sale.
1.8k words
3.71
28.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Auryman
Auryman
99 Followers

Donna lifted her head from her chest. She felt a bit woozy, shook her head to try and clear it. A glob of saliva ran down her chin, dropped onto her left breast.

She was in a sitting position, felt the seat and back of a chair firm against her body, ropes securing her ankles, knees, wrists and shoulders. There was a ring gag in her mouth. She was not blindfolded.

She moved again and the monitor screen in front of her sprung to life. It showed her and the fat man. Her torso and arms were wrapped in some kind of aluminum-colored gauze. Her head was enclosed in a skin-tight, metallic silver robot mask that left only her eyes exposed. Both legs were completely wrapped with the same silver-painted gauze. On the videotape, she was walking in small circles, responding to the fat man's voice commands. "Right, left, stop, go." Her gait was stiff, she couldn't bend her knees.

"Stop. Lean over. Unzip my pants. Pull them off."

On the screen, she obeyed.

"Find my cock. Tug it with your hand. Make it stiff."

Donna watched herself go through the motions as directed. This was the man who'd been in her room earlier...how long ago? Earlier today? Yesterday? What had happened? She watched as he continued his instructions. She stroked him gently, pinched his balls, massaged his thighs, ran her fingernails over his huge belly.

"Turn around. Walk to the wall. Spread your legs. Wider."

The fat man spit on his cock and approached her. When he pushed into her, she yelped but it was muffled by the mask. He pumped away, humped her for nearly fifteen minutes before finally making the sounds she recognized from his phone calls. He pulled himself out of her and the screen went dark.

Donna searched inside her head for memories of the event. When had it happened? And more importantly, how could she forget? This was madness - she was certain she'd never been in a room alone with the man, but then he had been there earlier so she might be wrong. It was all too confusing - thinking was too difficult. She couldn't focus. When she tried to track down a thought, it always led to yet more visions from the video screens. She couldn't get those sexual images out of her mind. That was her but she hadn't done any of it. Or had she? She much have. Her body felt the exhaustion.

Just as her eyes were adjusting to the blackness, the room exploded with bright white light. She squeezed her eyes tight but it made little difference. The light penetrated, jabbing at her brain like needles.

"By now, you are probably starting to form ideas about where you are and what has happened to you, yes?" the voice was loud but not as invasive as the light. "Don't bother. Anything you guess will be wrong."

Donna opened her eyes slightly, let them adjust to the room. The lights dimmed slightly and one of the screens lit up. She saw a face there, a face she didn't recognize. Who was this person?

"There are so many ways to begin this conversation. We've tried them all over the years and in the long run none of it really matters. We owe you no real explanation. But it seems to make things easier. May I please just give you the short version and save us both some time?"

Donna nodded. The lights went out again. The door slid open and two women came into the room. They untied her, removed the gag, and helped her stand up. The led her through the door and down the hallway.

----

Donna felt horribly naked. The room they'd led her into was a conference room, paneled in rich, dark wood with floor-to-ceiling windows along the outside wall. Through the windows she could see bushes and trees, but beyond that the street and the park across the way were clearly visible. Anyone walking along the sidewalk could turn and casually glance into the room. Instinctively, she tried to turn away from the window, but she was held firm.

She counted fourteen people in the room, nine men and five women. They were dressed in formal business clothes and sitting in high-backed leather chairs, some sipping coffee, some tapping pencils. The women were all older women with their hair pulled back tightly from their faces. Two of them stared at their hands on the table in front of them, the other three stared at her with obvious disgust and disapproval. She looked down at her body and immediately knew why. Not only was she barefoot and naked in front of them, but she saw dried, crusty patches of something on both of her thighs, spread across her belly, and matted in her unshaved cunt hair. She was also brutally aware of the stripes across the fronts of her thighs, her belly, and the tops of both of her breasts. Marks from floggers, crops, and whatever else they'd used on her recently. She felt an extra stomach-wrenching flush as she identified a subtle, a very, very slight smell wafting up from the unwashed area between her legs. The humiliation was devastating. She cupped her hands in front of her sex and kept her eyes lowered to the floor.

In front of each of the individuals at the table was a black leather folio with gold embossed printing near the bottom. She recognized the name of the phone-sex company she'd been working for, the words "Investment Proposal", and her screen name. She felt dizzy but took a breath and steadied herself.

There was a motion and she noticed a man standing at the front of the room. He looked familiar and she placed him quickly. The man who'd done the initial phone sex interviews and helped her set up her anonymous bank accounts. He was raising a remote control device and pressing buttons with his thumb.

The blinds slid closed and the lights in the room dimmed. A projector dropped from the ceiling and came to life slowly, the rectangle of light appearing on the screen in front of the room like the reverse end of a movie fade out. The opening slide hit her hard. It was the home page from her website. The one on which she advertised all of her promised delights: "no taboos", "years of real-world experience", "all the things you don't dare ask your wife - OR your mistress". Descriptions of the various pleasures she offered, the things she would do that the other girls on the site would not. Her satisfaction guaranteed or double your money back program.

"Gentleman and ladies, I'll keep it short. We've done business before and I don't believe I need to convince you of the sincerity of my offer, or of the thoroughness of my erasure of Ms. Spencer from her own life."

Donna looked at him, looked at the slide.

"We have taken care of all of the prerequisites," he said, fingering the remote control. The next slide splashed on the screen. Her website faded to the background and he read through the bulleted list of items that overlaid it. "All of her bank accounts have been closed, a terribly unprofessional letter of resignation has been sent to her part-time employer, and DVDs of her recent sexual escapades have been delivered to all of her closest friends and relatives."

There was a satisfied murmur from a few of the heads in the room. He clicked the button again and went to a full screen shot of her face, lips closing around the head of a thick, pale and purple-veined cock.

"As usual, we have an excellent product to offer. No husband or children, no terribly close friends, no strong connections to any professional or social organizations. And, in the other column, a mind so suggestible that there has been nothing we could find during her apprenticeship that prompted any significant resistance."

The room was quiet as he flashed through a set of photos of her performing a series of vile sexual acts. Two of the women and one of the men turned their heads to look her up and down, then returned their attention to the screen. One of the women scribbled a note on a piece of paper.

Donna shook her head, trying to clear out the fuzz and comprehend what he was saying. Her entire life had been destroyed? He didn't think that someone would call the police? Or at least file a Missing Persons report?

"The goodbye notes have been crafted over the last three decades and have a 100% effectivity rate. Especially in cases of social isolation such as Donna's."

One of the men who had been sitting quietly near the back of the room stood up and tapped his glasses against the table.

"Mr. M. Tell us about the legal trouble."

M shuffled a bit, pressed his hands together, then met the man's stare directly.

"We are facing a possible legal action with which we cannot afford to be entangled."

"Yes, go on."

"She accepted calls from a...from an unnamed Middle Eastern country. One of her clients was on a business trip and convinced her to violate our very, very clear rules about that kind of thing. The calls were recorded and traced and we are in negotiations at this time to avoid a costly legal action."

Donna shifted her weight and tried to look at the man in the suit, but was afraid to turn her head.

"And why is this such a major problem for you?"

M pressed his hands to his lips and exhaled hard.

"The legal costs of fighting this could be enormous."

The man was silent for a full minute.

"That can't be all. You could have asked us for money."

M hesitated. "Plus...they want us to hand her over for punishment under their law."

Donna trembled. It was just a telephone call. How could it have led to something this insane?

"And the man who made the call?"

"Already dead," M answered quietly.

Donna felt like she'd been punched. Larry hadn't called her since their encounter, but she hadn't given it a second thought. He was a sporadic caller, she wouldn't hear from him for months, then he'd call five times in a week, two hours at a crack. A rare but expensive treat. She hadn't expected to hear from him for months.

"We've reviewed your terms for her, they are attractive. She seems able to provide a steady income stream for us in a variety of ways, especially in our marginal clients. And she does come with her own customer base as well, always an attractive selling point."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Donna yelled. Her head had cleared enough for her to understand something of what was going on. "Are you seriously talking about selling me?! Are you insane??!" She started to leap toward the man in the suit but the two women who had brought her into the room grabbed her by the arms and held her steady.

The man nodded and they walked her back down the hall to her cell.

Auryman
Auryman
99 Followers