Letter to My Lover

Story Info
He tells you how much he loves you.
1.9k words
4.45
18.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this is my first attempt at a submission, please let me know what you think by voting at the bottom of the page or send comments to the address in my profile.)

I hope you know how much I love you! Although I don't think I could ever tell you how much. I want to be with you so badly right now. I want to sneak up behind you while you are reading this and give you a kiss on the neck. I am kissing you so softly that you aren't even sure if I am really there or not. But I turn you around and start kissing your lips. So soft and gentle. Then I start kissing you deeper and deeper. It feels so good to touch your lips again. I slowly pull you away from the computer and make you lean into me while I kiss you. You feel something really hard in my pants. I think you know what it is. You are surprised by how hard he is right now. It just makes you want him even more. But I don't want you to have him right now. I kiss you for so long that we both run out of breath, and are panting. We are leaning against the back of your couch. I slowly lift you over the top of it and lay you down on it. You look so beautiful lying there.

I slowly take your shirt and bra off, admiring your perfect tits. It's been so long since I have been able to touch them….and kiss them. I gently start to kiss all over your chest, except for where you want me to. I slowly tease each of your nipples by licking around them, but not touching them. You feel so soft and warm right now. Just like I remembered. I am kneeling on the ground next to you kissing you so softly, and just when you can't stand it any more I finally take them in my mouth. I start to suck on them, and gently nibble. It feels so good to be doing this again. I missed them a lot. But not as much as I missed her. I touch her gently through your pants; you let out a little gasp. I can tell that you want me right now. You want me really badly, don't you?! That's too bad. I don't want to continue this here in your living room, so I grab your hand and slowly lead you upstairs...to the room where we lost our virginities together. Your room is dark except for the several candles that are already lit around the room.

I lead you to the bed and lay you down on it. I resume my admiration of your beautiful half clothed body. And start to kiss you all over. You start trying to push me down there, begging me to give you something. But I don't want you to be bossing me around right now. I know exactly what I am going to do to you, and don't need any help from you. But I know that you are not going to stop unless I do something about it. So I straddle your chest and reach over to get something, you know what it is by the way the metal clanks together. You are right...I grab your hands and slowly cuff them to the head of the bed with the fury handcuffs. Now I know that you can't touch me and try to force me to do anything that I don't want to do. But I reach for something else now...what could it be? You see the scarf in my hands, but only for a moment before I cover your eyes with it and tie it so that you can't see me anymore. I slowly get off of you and start to kiss your chest again. I can tell that you like this because of the way you start to breathe harder and moan ever so slightly. But I don't think this is all you want right now. I bet if I touched you right now that you would be soaking wet...what do you think?

I'm not kissing you anymore. You can't tell where I am, or what I am going to do next. But then you feel a slight tug on the front of your pants and you feel my hands undoing them. In a moment they are off of you and you hear them fall on the floor. Now you are waiting...waiting for what I am going to do next. You can't see me, and you don't know where I am. Then you feel a soft kiss on your lips. The kiss gets harder as it goes on and on. You are so caught up in the kiss that you barely notice that I am touching you through your underwear. My theory about you being wet was right. You have totally soaked through your underwear. I know that you want me really badly. I continue to kiss you while I lightly rub you with my fingers. You feel so good, and this feels so good to you. At least that is what I think your loud moaning means. Am I wrong?

You are moaning telling me that you want me to touch you inside of your underwear. So I slowly slide my hand down the front of your underwear and touch you ever so slightly on your clit. You moan loudly begging me not to stop, but I do. And then I am gone again. Next thing you know you feel my tongue licking you softly through your wet underwear. It tastes so good to be doing this again, but you don't want anything between us right now. I softly bite your underwear and pull them down with my teeth until you are lying there totally naked. I pause for a moment to look at you...Then I slowly start to kiss my way up your legs. Nibbling as I get closer to...her! But I won't touch her now. I know that that is what you want me to do right now, but I'm not going to just yet. I want to make you suffer for a little bit. So I begin to kiss and nibble on your thighs, so close to her that you think I am actually touching her, but I'm not. Trust me you will know when I do. I keep kissing you softly, and then pausing, making you anticipate when I am going to kiss you again. Then finally after one of these pauses you feel a soft touch on her lips.

It drives you crazy and you try to thrust down to make me touch you harder. But I hold you down and make you take the teasing. But not for long. Now I am really licking her. She tastes so good, and it feels so good to be doing this. I don't care if you don't like it right now, because it feels really good for me. My dick gets harder than it has ever been. I am licking all around her, and inside of her. Touching your clit softly with my tongue. You are moaning so loudly now. It's a good thing no one else is home right now. It feels so good for you. You are moving up and down trying to force my tongue in deeper, and deeper. You beg me to put something else inside of you. Something that will reach in further. I tell you no, and stop what I am doing. You've offended me now, by not letting me do what I want to do.

Then you feel me straddle you, and you know that what I said was a lie, because I am naked on top of you. This comes as a shock because you didn't even notice me taking off all of my clothes. And you didn't notice me touching myself as I watched you lying there waiting in anticipation. But now I am on top of you. Slowly brushing your hair back as I look at how beautiful you are. I lean down and give you a soft kiss on the lips. And whisper something in your ear...did you hear me? I said...I am going to fuck you now! This makes you moan, and you beg me to do it. But I don't think you deserve it, and I don't think you are wet enough. But we will see what we can do. I slowly go down between your legs with my dick and you feel him touching you. I am holding him and rubbing him against your clit. I was wrong about you not being wet enough. You are dripping for me right now! You beg me to just stick it inside of you right now, but I am enjoying the torture. And I think you like it too. I keep rubbing him against your clit and you are moaning and begging me to fuck you like I said I would. And before you know it I am inside of you. It feels so good. I've missed this so much, and I am sure you have too. I can tell by the way you react to it. You let out a gasp of air and beg me to move. But I just want to sit inside of you for a while and feel it all. To feel you around me is such a great feeling. I love it so much. And I love it even more when I am slowly moving like I am now.

Going as slowly as I can I move in and out of you. It feels so good. I know that this is going to be one of the best I have ever had. I slowly start to build speed and strength with each thrust. It feels so good, we are both moaning together. I can't stand it any longer...I want...you to come. I pull out gently and start to lick your clit. Trying to drive you crazy, at least that is what you accuse me of. I keep licking you until I start to feel your legs shake, and I think you are close. But I don't want you to come from my tongue this time.

In one quick motion I am inside of you again. Pumping away with all that I have. It feels so good. We are sweating together, it feels so good and I am going so fast. You are moaning so loud right now. Telling me that you are about to come, before the words are even out of your mouth you start to feel it deep inside and whisper through the moaning, "I'm coming" so I go faster than ever before trying to make it really good for you. But I can't hold back anymore, I start to come inside of you. I come so hard inside, and we are coming together. It feels so good. Finally I can't go anymore, so I pull out of you, and begin licking you again. You beg me to stop, but you can't make me because you are still tied up. I keep licking you until you feel the spasms again and you come. I lick up the last of your juices and then collapse on the bed next to you. Uncuffing your hands so that we can face each other and hold onto one another. I whisper softly to you, "I love you so much" you whisper back with a twinkle in your eye, "I love you too...and I hope you are ready again soon."