Daddy I'm Scared

Story Info
Birthday trip turns into honeymoon.
2.2k words
4.34
254.9k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
772 Followers

I felt the bed move and knew she was crawling in behind me. The first time she had scampered into my bed was three days after her mother died. That was two years ago. Now, she seemed to make the trip much more frequently.

"Daddy," she whispered, "can I lay down with you? I'm scared."

"Of course Coreen. You know daddy is always here for you."

"Oh daddy, you're the best," she said as she snuggled in next to my back.

I knew this couldn't go on much longer. She would be eighteen tomorrow and this kind of father/daughter snuggling would have to stop. She was up before I was the next morning and cooked breakfast.

"Come on daddy, it's time to eat," she called from the dinette.

I didn't really want to get up. It was Saturday. Coreen's eighteenth birthday. I stumbled into the dinette. She had prepared sausage, pancakes and hot coffee.

"What are you doing today honey? Do you have a big party with your friends planned?"

"No daddy, I'm spending the day with you. I'm an adult now and I can do what I want."

"Well, how about we drive up the coast to Portland, Maine. It's only fifty miles or so. We can spend the day exploring the coast and then have a seafood dinner?"

"I'd like that. We haven't been to Portland since mama died," she said.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower," I remarked as I polished off the last of my breakfast.

"Could I help you daddy? With your shower, I mean."

She had a look in her eyes that I had not seen in a woman in a long, long time.

"You know you can't do that. Just because you're an adult now doesn't mean you can flaunt your sexuality."

"I'm not flaunting anything daddy. I'm sorry," she sobbed.

I took her gently into my arms and hugged her. "You know daddy loves you. And don't think you're not pretty enough. If you were anyone else, we'd be wet right now, but you're my daughter and we just can't do that kind of stuff."

Her sobbing stopped. "I'll take a shower as soon as I clean up the kitchen," she sniffled. Freshly bathed and ready for the road, we got into my vintage MG roadster and took off up the coastal highway. The day was warm so I had the top down. Coreen looked like a movies star with her sunglasses and scarf. I got several envious looks in some of the little villages we passed through. We stopped in a little village for lunch. Our table overlooked the water. Small fishing boats were milling about. It was like a scene on a postcard.

"Oh, daddy, it's so beautiful. I just love these little towns. I think it would be fun to live in one."

"Yes, sweetheart, but you would miss your friends and your shopping. What would you do all day?"

"Well, I could go fishing and cycling and of course, take care of my man!"

"That sounds like a good plan baby girl. Let me know when you find your man."

"I've already got my eye on one daddy. I'll tell you all about him next week."

"I can hardly wait. Let's get on up the coast. The bright lights of Portland are waiting for us."

We got in the little car and continued driving north. We stopped at several scenic rest areas and watched the ever changing ocean. I thought about what she had said. The longer I thought about it, the better it sounded.

"You know, daddy, we don't have to go home tonight. We could get a hotel room and make a weekend of it."

"That sounds like a plan!" I agreed. "We'll find a quaint little hotel or motel along the coast and get a room. Then we'll come back to Portland for dinner."

"Super!" she shouted into the wind.

We found a really nice little place on an inlet. She was with me when I started to register for the room.

"Just register us as a couple," she said.

So I registered us as Coreen and Jason Hargrove. The desk clerk automatically assumed we were married and put us down as Mr. and Mrs.......How quaint.

When we got to our room she turned quickly around, put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. Then she stood back and smiled at me.

"My man," she said. "Let's go to dinner."

We wound our way back to Portland and found a really nice seafood joint right on the water. It is hard to beat New England seafood. I must admit I pigged out. Coreen, for her part, ate quite a bit too. Stuffed to the gills, we left the restaurant and walked down the waterfront. She clung to my arm and giggled a lot. We walked out on a public pier where the locals were fishing. When we got to the end, she spun me around and kissed me again. She wasn't giggling anymore. She stared into my eyes and I stared back. It was at that moment I knew my lovely daughter was in love with me. A shiver went down my back as I became aware of the implications. Was I in love with her? I loved her and had for all the days of her life, but I couldn't see myself falling in love with her.

We went to the Sears store and bought some underwear and a fresh change of clothes for tomorrow.

"Come with me while I try these on," she laughed and led me by the hand toward the dressing room.

I balked at the door. "I'm not going in there with you," I told her.

"Why, daddy, I never thought you would. Just wait right here while I try these on."

She disappeared into the dressing room. When the door swung open again, there she stood in only her new bra and panties.

I thought my eyeballs were going to explode. I had no idea she was put together so well.

"What do you think daddy?"

"I think you are teasing me. What do you think?"

"You could be right. It's fun, isn't it?"

I hoped she hadn't spotted the lump in my pants. My dick had swollen to attack condition one. I couldn't help it. It just happened.

"Maybe you should get some clothes on before store security locks us both up."

"Okay daddy, anything you say."

We got back into the car and headed for the hotel. I was beginning to wish we had gotten separate rooms. I knew tonight was going to be a real test.

"Gee daddy; there is only one bed in this room. Do I have to sleep on the sofa?"

"No honey. You can sleep in the bed with me. Just don't get any strange ideas about that married thing you pulled with the desk clerk."

"That's the furtherest thing from my mind daddy. I just want to sleep with my man," she chuckled.

I crawled into the bed and she crawled in right behind me. My back was to her.

"Turn over here daddy, I want to talk to you," she commanded.

As soon as I rolled over, she grabbed my neck. I could feel her warm, tender body. It was nude. Her big breasts pushed into my chest. Her nipples were hard.

"What are you doing Coreen?" I asked in a panicky voice.

"Daddy do you remember when I told you I would tell you about my man next week?"

My cock was getting harder by the second and pressing into her belly.

"Yes, I remember." I answered.

"I've changed my mind. I'm going to tell you now. My man is you daddy. I'm in love with you. You have needed somebody so bad since mama died. I'm here for you. I want you for my own."

Well, there it was. With my cock rubbing her belly and her lips close to mine, I was pretty much trapped.

"Don't tell me you don't want me. I can feel it daddy. I want it. Take my cherry. Oh, God, I love you so much!"

She kissed me hard, her little pink tongue penetrated my lips and she sucked mine into her mouth. I felt her tits swell up as she rubbed her body on me. A man can only take so much. I hugged her tightly to me and caressed her breasts. She sighed and grasped my cock.

"I've waited so long for this. Show me how daddy. Make me your woman."

My fingers found her slit. I rubbed her vulva and dipped my finger into her juice laden pussy. She moaned.

"Oh daddy, do it now. I want to feel you inside me, please daddy, please!"

"If we're gonna do this, I'll show you my way," I panted.

I nibbled on her neck and ear lobes. My hands caressed her butt as I worked my way down her body. I reamed her belly button and she screamed a little, squeaky scream. Drifting ever downward, I tasted her mound. The aroma from her aroused pussy was causing me to lose control of myself. When I licked her slit, her hips bucked off the mattress. I slurped up her tasty juices, exploring her hole with my tongue. Her hands pulled my anxious mouth tightly into her sex. I grasped her clit with my lips and licked the little nub rapidly.

She screamed, "Oh yes daddy, do that some more. Eat me up! I love you!"

I stuck my finger into her and rubbed her G spot. She squealed and held me harder into her. I felt her pussy flex around my finger as she came. I took my finger out and replaced it with my tongue. I just couldn't get enough of those fragrant juices.

"I want to taste you daddy!" she excitedly moaned.

"You can do that later. I'm gonna pop you while you're nice and wet!"

I moved up her body as her legs spread for me.

"Take my cock in your hands and guide it into you," I told her.

Her little hand grabbed me and pulled me to her. I could feel her pussy hairs as I approached her pussy. Her soft little vulva pressed against my waiting cock.

"Now daddy! Do it now! Please, please!" she moaned

I moved forward slowly and felt her cherry pop as I entered her. She made a little squeaking noise and a tear rolled down her cheek. I licked it off and continued my plunge into her warm, quivering depths.

"Are you alright honey?" I asked as I bottomed out.

"It hurt a little right at first but it feels great now. Do it to me daddy. Do it hard!"

Her quivering flesh flexed around me as I drove into her. The faster I pumped the more she moaned. I was grunting like a caveman. She was the most magnificent woman I had ever been with and she loved me! She tightened around me and then came in a thunderous wash of girl juice.

"Oh daddy that was wonderful. Don't stop!" she panted into my ear.

I was still harder than glass. Her hot flesh was driving me insane. I could no longer think or speak as I drove harder and harder into her.

"I'm gonna cum again!" she shrieked.

Her pussy was throbbing around my cock. I felt that feeling down deep in my center. As she clenched down on me I started squirting into her. She kept cumming and so did I. I was paralyzed over her with my cock as deep into her as I could get it. My hips were shaking. I couldn't move for a few minutes. "Leave it in me daddy. I want to feel your cock in me as long as I can."

I couldn't pull out anyway because her legs were clamped behind my butt. She was massaging my cock with her cunt muscles. As if by magic, my cock started to grow inside her.

"Yes! Yes!" she squealed triumphantly. "Fuck me again daddy. Do it nice and slow. Make it last."

I licked some of the sweat from her face and then kissed her deeply, drawing her tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it while I drove my dick into her. She was trying to scream, but she couldn't because I had her mouth covered completely. She growled in her throat and came again. I wanted to wait but I couldn't. Another orgasm overwhelmed me and I shot another load of sperm into her.

I rolled off of her and she immediately grabbed my dick. She was crying.

"Honey I thought this was what you wanted," I said, distraught.

"It's all I ever dreamed it would be but daddy now I'm scared."

"Don't be scared honey. You are right here in my arms. Nothing can hurt you now."

"No daddy, I'm scared you won't want me anymore. I did a bad thing tricking you into this and now you won't love me anymore."

"That's not true!" I chuckled, "I love you more right now than I have ever loved anyone and I'm not going to let you go. You have been mine, you are mine and you will stay mine. Oh, God, baby girl, I do love you so!"

She stopped crying, squeezed my cock and kissed me. I licked her tears away.

"Maybe we will move to one of these little villages," I said, "Then we could live in peace and just love each other."

"I would really like that daddy. I won't be scared anymore."

bassbelly
bassbelly
772 Followers