It's a Ticklish Situation

Story Info
Her neighbors make a lot of noise.
1k words
4.09
65.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I live alone in a condo complex. I'd been here for a couple of years, when this lesbian couple moved in next door to me. Ordinarily, I don't believe in the lesbian lifestyle, but these girls were really nice. They came over one day soon after they'd moved in, to introduce themselves as Erica and Leslie. I found them to be pretty, vivacious and very cute. They worked as exotic dancers at the local club in town. Some nights, after they'd get home, I could hear them having sex through the wall; our bedrooms adjoined there, and they could get pretty loud. On those nights, I would sleep in another room, but one particular night, I was absolutely riveted to what I could hear going on.

I was in bed one night, watching TV, when I could hear heavy breathing on the other side of the wall. I could hear a voice saying, "yes, yes, yes," and getting progressively louder.

I lowered the volume on my TV, and listened intently. I could hear someone saying, "oh yeah baby, eat that pussy!" Just listening was turning me on so much, I started fingering myself. I lay down and began rubbing myself, and grabbed my vibrator to obtain an orgasm, just from listening to them. I was surprised at how wet I got, but it felt good.

I was working at home on another night; it was about 3:00 am, when I heard Erica and Leslie coming into their bedroom. I assumed they were coming home from work, because there was a lot of laughter going on, which made me smile. I could hear Erica say, "Are you ready, do u want to go first?" I didn't hear an answer from Leslie, so I assumed that they were getting into it. I went back to my work, and I jumped when I heard a scream come from their room. It didn't sound too good, so I went over there and knocked on their door, to make sure everything was ok.

Erica answered the door, and I said, "Are you ok over here?" She said yeah, and invited me in to see what they were doing. I headed back to their room, and when I got there, I could see Leslie sitting on the side of the bed, completely naked. I was about to turn away and leave, when I was tackled from behind, and thrown on the bed. Immediately, Erica started tickling me mercilessly, all under my arms, along my sides, and under my breasts, and Leslie joined in, taking off my shoes and tickling my feet and legs. I was laughing so hard, and gasping for breath, and getting strangely turned on.

They flipped me over and each took an arm or a foot, and tied it to the bedposts. Now, I'm lying there, spread-eagled, bound, and fully clothed, and they stood there, both naked, and surveyed what they'd done. They looked at each other, and Leslie said, "I'll get the scissors."

'Scissors??' I thought, 'What is she going to do with scissors?' She walked out, and Erica bent down to suck on my toes, one after the other. It felt really good, feeling her tongue flicking around and around, and it turned me on even more! She started tickling my feet again, raking her nails across the soles of my feet. I couldn't kick anymore; I was completely at her mercy, of which she had none.

Leslie came back with the scissors, and she began to cut my clothes off me. When I protested, Erica only tickled me harder. They switched places, and Leslie sucked and tickled my other foot. In no time, I was down to my underwear. They both backed off, giving me time to breathe a little. My breasts were heaving, and their breasts were heaving. I asked them why they were doing this, or what had I done to them. They said I hadn't done anything, but from the first time they saw me, they wanted me, and they had just waited for the right time to do this. I told them I wasn't gay, and they knew that, but they wanted me anyway. I said, "I'll scream for help."

Erica smiled and said, "We hope you do scream." A few more snips with the scissors, and I was completely naked. Hands descended on my breasts, mouths lowered to my nipples, and fingers explored my wet pussy. Erica teased my clit, then opened my pussy lips and dived in, licking and lapping away. Leslie suckled my breasts, and was still tickling me, making me so horny and desperate for release, I could barely stand it! I was moaning and writhing on the bed, and wanted to scream so badly, but they didn't let me; they would start and stop, or start and slow down. It was excruciating and wonderful at the same time. Erica's lips wrapped around my clit and she hummed on it. I arched my back, taking 2A with me, and let out a wail. Her tongue stabbed into my pussy, it seemed like it went on for miles into my body. Her fingers found my G-spot, and after a few minutes, I came all over her. She drank my cum, then crawled up my body to kiss me. I was ravenous then, and wanted to see what she tasted like.

She planted herself on my face, and I just stuck my tongue up into her pussy. Leslie took her turn at my pussy. She was even better than Erica at giving head, and I could barely concentrate. After that, they let me up and we changed places, tying up Leslie, and I sat on her face again while Erica ate her out.

I ground my pussy into Leslie's face, and I came harder than I'd ever cum before, or since. I went back home and went to bed, feeling exhilarated and sore, but happy. They said if I ever needed some attention, to let them know, and they'd be over to tickle me into submission.