The Horny Heart Game

Story Info
A sexual game to play along with pool/backgammon.
1k words
4.05
26.8k
19
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Horny Heart Game

Or "Pushing the Envelope"

For

Valentine's Day 2009

This is an erotic game I dreamed up while I was enjoying the sweet fruits of my wife's body in bed one morning.

It works like this;

1.You create a series of cards that have a prize for both the husband and wife on each ticket. See above tickets I dreamed up or change them to suit your partner and your desires.

2.These prizes should be of an equal value or similar prize that is specifically tailored to either partner. An example: She wins a session of having her toenails and fingernails painted, while he might win a home done pedicure and manicure. These would be performed by each other when the "winner" wants this prize redeemed.

3.The prizes or "wagers" can be sexual in nature and also be outside of the couples "boundaries of comfort". An example: She could win an evening of her husband giving her oral sex until she has at least three orgasms; He could win a strip show and lap dance with as much sexual contact as he desires!

4.The couple will place the "winning Tickets' in a bowl (or what ever is handy) and play any one of a number of games where there is fairness in their respective abilities; such as pool, backgammon, cribbage or a card game like poker or Texas Hold 'Em.

5.Make sure there a number of "wins" that really push beyond the respective boundaries of each of the players as there can be "Trading or negotiating" when the winner wins a round where the loser is very nervous or too reserved to "fulfill the redemption of the prize. The loser can then negotiate or trade other prizes or options for retrieving this "loss" that is just too far outside their comfort boundaries. An example; he wins a day at a public beach and she must go topless all day. She trades/negotiates this loss for an evening of being dressed in any sexy outfit he desires and pleasuring him in any sexual way he desires for the evening or maybe being taken out in a very revealing outfit to a bar and being shown off to all the men at a strip club maybe.

6.The prizes have to be appropriate for your relationship and lifestyle, while still pushing the envelope, to make it sexually exciting, racy and fun.

7.This game can be played with two or more couple that are comfortable with each other and want to have an exciting evening, getting to know more about each other!

ENJOY!

Below are the tickets you can copy and paste together to make tickets with a his and hers on each ticket, mix them up fpr an interesting blend!

Hers: A sensual and erotic full body massage when she desires it to be performed. She may instruct what she desires of the massage.

Hers: He has to paint her toenails and fingernails for her, when asked to.

Hers: Breakfast in bed on a weekend morning followed by him performing oral sex on her to orgasm. He must dress as she desires!

Hers: He must pack a romantic picnic for two that he feeds to her on an appropriate day.

Hers: He must perform an erotic strip show for you, going all the way to a "Full Monty", followed by a lap dance.

Hers: She must remove an article of clothing, of his choice, right now and give it to him.

Hers: He must remove an article of clothing, of her choice, right now and give it to her.

Hers: He must kiss her, passionately for three minutes, right now while he caresses her body as he desires. No holds barred!

Hers: She must allow him to enjoy her "rosebud" during an evening of sexual pleasures that will be all about what he wants and desires.

Hers: She must dress up as he desires and be taken out where he desires and do everything he desires, sexually and obediently, while out for the evening.

Hers: She must pose for an erotic session of photos where ever he wishes to have her pose, dressed in what ever he directs her to wear.

Hers: She must "Role Play" any story or situation he desires for the evening, when he wishes her to.

Hers: She must answer any 5 questions he asks her about her sexual or intimate history.

Hers: She must perform a sexually explicit show of masturbating to orgasm for him, one evening at home, as directed by him.

Hers: She may have him as her sex slave for a full day, to do anything and everything sexual she desires of him!

Her: She must pose for at least ten flashing/explicit photos in public, while posing with a stranger.

His: A sensual and erotic full body massage when she desires it to be performed. She may instruct what she desires of the massage.

His: She has to give him a pedicure and manicure, when asked to.

His: She must serve breakfast in bed, dressed as he desires and then perform oral sex on him to orgasm.

His: She must wear a sexy revealing outfit and serve him dinner at home; dessert must be served off her body!

His: She must perform an erotic strip show for you, going all the way and then giving you a full contact lap dance.

His: She must remove an article of clothing, of her choice, right now and give to him.

His: She must remove an article of clothing, of his choice, right now and give it to him.

His: She must kiss, passionately for three minutes, right now, while he caresses her body as he desires. No holds barred!

His: He must allow her to explore all of his body with anything she wants like her fingers or a vibrator.

His: She must be his sex-slave for a full day and appease his every sexual whim or desire

His: His task will be a role play for an evening of her fantasies and appease her every sexual desire or need.

His: He must answer any 5 questions she asks about his sexual history or desires.

His: He must pose for an erotic photo session for her, posing and dressing as she wishes.

His: He must perform a sexually explicit show of masturbating for her, one evening at home, as directed by her.

His: He must give her a back rub and tickle, every night for a week.

His: He must arrange and pay for a facial and manicure for her to enjoy.