Odd Man Versus Sociopaths

Story Info
Genetic twist gives man ability to spot Sociopaths.
1.3k words
2.41
16.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Samuel Xavier here. Your favorite big and tall, forthrightly bisexual Black male urban fiction writer. And I have a question for you today. Why are there so many sociopaths in the Black community? I don't know. But I honestly think they're the reason why we can't advance as a people. The leaders of the Black community often turn out to be Black men and Black women with no conscience whatsoever. And they're everywhere. They can be your mother or father, uncle or aunt, brother or sister. These things don't give a damn about anyone or anything. Spreading chaos and destruction through treachery, manipulation and deceit, that's what they're all about.

I know this intimately. I have lots of sociopaths in my family. You see, my father Francois is one of them. As is my sister Anne, my aunt Gabrielle, and my cousins Dadelie and Cassandra. For some reason, I have the ability to spot these things. Two-legged snakes whose idea of a good time is the destruction of another human being. And they don't do it out of hatred, anger, greed, or any single identifiably human emotion or drive. They just do it. There are sociopaths in all communities. Whites. Hispanics. Asians. Middle-easterners. All communities have them. They're like cockroaches. They're everywhere. However, the Black community seems to have an unusually high concentration of them. Why?

I don't know. I don't have the answers. Though many consider me to be a genius, I'm not exactly a superhuman. Not that I know of anyway. Why was I blessed or cursed with the ability to see those men and women out there with no conscience whatsoever? I don't know. But it makes for a very lonely existence. I see my friends walking around with men and women they find charming, intelligent and trustworthy. And nine times out of ten, the person they think of as charming, intelligent and trustworthy is a ruthless sociopath whose idea of a good time is to screw them over, just because it's Monday. Sociopaths are the leaders of corporations. They are the leaders of conglomerates. The chiefs of police. The leaders of fire departments, businesses and schools. They are the men and women who lead the world's mightiest nations. Presidents, prime ministers, chancellors, kings, queens, princes, princesses, dukes and duchesses, empresses and emperors, those are the titles they hold. And most people never see them for what they are.

And the sociopaths don't work alone, folks. Every sociopath with half a brain has a lackey or lackeys working for him or her. The lackey isn't a random individual. He or she is what I call a Familiar. As long as modern humans have been around, sociopaths have been around. The way I see it, ninety five percent of the world's human population is made up of regular folks, what I call Mundane Folks. The Mundane Folks are the ordinary people. Those with a little bit of good and bad in them. They have average intelligence, average aspirations and average capabilities for good and evil. Four percent of the world's human population is made up of what I call the sociopaths. Ancient cultures called them Abominations. A type of man or woman who destroys their fellow human beings without reason. And they never feel remorse for anything they do. They always think everything they do is right. And they don't give a damn about the consequences. They are the truest monsters any human being has ever encountered. Worse than anything a science fiction writer might think up in a sordid thriller of a novel. And they're among us today.

I really wish more people were aware of the existence of the sociopath. I wish men and women were actively purging the world of this menace. Seriously. When I think of the evil that men and women with zero conscience are capable of, I almost weep for the world. Because these things that masquerade as human beings are worse than any monster or nightmarish creature that haunts our dreams. They're scarier because they are one hundred percent real. I wish people were tossing these monsters out of their businesses, their families, their homes, their schools and their workplaces. Unfortunately, the sociopath seems to be here to stay. They've infiltrated all aspects of human life. Cops. Criminals. Firefighters. Doctors. Lawyers. Judges. Corrections officers. Truck drivers. Politicians. Librarians. Entertainers. Actors. Athletes. College students. Professors. Scientists. Craftsmen. Artists. Soldiers. Reporters. You name it, they are it. The monsters who prey upon everyday humanity yet seldom pay for it because ordinary human beings simply do not know they exist.

What would people do if they knew of the existence of the sociopath? Would the husband of a sociopathic woman throw her out and warn his friends and family that she's a monster? With her talent for manipulation and deception, the female sociopath can be a formidable enemy. Most men aren't mentally equipped to battle the likes of her, even when they know what she is and what she does. And most women are easily swayed by the female sociopath because she appeals to their sense of female solidarity, playing them until she no longer needs them. Then, she will ditch the women or eliminate them just like she does the men. The female sociopath is best avoided, folks. Once you know what she is, stay the hell out of her way. Unless you're one hundred percent sure you've got the allies, the knowledge and the means to stop her.

I wonder what the mother of a sociopath would do if she knew what monster she gave birth to. Would she keep protecting her monster of a son or daughter as they continue to destroy people's lives for kicks? I honestly don't know. All I know is, many of us have sociopaths in our families and they make life impossible for those of us they target. A sociopath can choose to torment some innocent man or woman and convince the whole family that the person they torment is the one at fault. It's an easy feat for them. Their powers of illusion, manipulation and deception are legendary. Most people aren't mentally equipped to battle them.

You've got no idea how I wish I could pass on my ability to detect sociopaths to other people I know. So many times I see decent men and women walking around with pretty-faced, smiling monsters who look human yet aren't truly human because a conscience is what separates human from animal. And although I try to point out the evil ones to the people I care about, quite often they don't believe me. The sociopath's talent for hiding what monster he or she truly is until it's too late for their intended victim is quite legendary. I don't know of any other person on the planet Earth who can spot people without conscience. For this reason, I can trust no one. I will battle these monsters until my dying day, but I know it's already too late for humankind.

It is my hope that someday, a person of vision will create a technology enabling ordinary people to detect sociopaths. The minds of sociopaths are different from those of regular humans. The parts that are supposed to react emotionally to different stimuli basically stay blank when they're supposed to be on. A brain scan has revealed that. Sociopaths process emotional data differently. Simply put, they don't feel Jack. They're the genetically designed ice lords and ice maidens of the world. Doesn't matter if they're from Iceland or Africa. Maybe someday, someone will create a virus targeting people whose brains are emotionally barren, as in the race of the sociopaths, and leave ordinary human beings in peace after wiping them out. Only then will humanity be safe. Until then, the world is in the hands of monsters and most of us are too dumb to realize that it's the wolves that are actually guarding the sheep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers